Blue Chip Pest Services

Founded 1959 • With Angi since December 2002

We are a family owned pest control company that is in our third generation of serving the St. Louis area. We have been protecting homes and businesses in St. Louis since 1959. We have 3 offices in the area in St. Peters, Ballwin, and Fenton....

2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control

2 Nice Guys Termite & Pest Control has been serving the Greater St. Louis area for over 30 years. We have provided the greater St. Louis area residents and businesses of all types with affordable, effective, environmentally friendly pest management programs since 1984.

Offers by 2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control on Angi

11/30/2019

They were honest, reliable, on time and provides high service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control service.

06/04/2018

Nate called an hour before he arrived at my rental property. Once we met, he took charge of the situation and handled it just as I had hoped. I had one tenant who is sensitive to chemicals and he went out of his way to work with her. He found the ant colony almost immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant extermination

08/08/2017

Called Blue Chip and they were very informative. Scheduled the extermination the same day. Chris Tooley arrived on time, looked at the nests and said no problem. He also sprayed the perimeter of house while he was at our home. Yes - I will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife, dog and I were on our deck Saturday morning and a swarm of wasps stung all three of us. We had to rush the dog to the vet. I discovered wasp nests under our deck, based on the size and location, I determined we needed a professional exterminator. BTW - Dog is doing well after receiving medical treatment.

06/05/2017

Great! They came out the same day, problem is taken care of - so great we signed up for the service every 3 months - only $96!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved into new home, had been vacant for a bit, had an issue with flies.

04/20/2017

Great. Came out the same day, super professional and educational.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a new house that had been vacant awhile and backs to woods. Had them come out to inspect.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest & rodent control. Wildlife management.