AAA Remodeling Company

Founded 1964 • With Angi since September 2005

2017 Super Service Award Winner! AAA Remodeling Company has been remodeling St. Louis for over 50 Years! We provide the residents and business owners of St. Louis with the highest quality bathroom and kitchen remodels! AAA Remodeling Company is a full service remodeling company specializing in Kitchens, Baths, Sunrooms and Screen Enclosures.

Susan A.
09/10/2020
After 2 1/2 years after remodeling , my bathroom's paint and plaster is peeling. Calking is molded and so is my shower walls, trim around door and floor boards are separating and cracking, screw and nails are showing, the bathroom should not look like this after 2 1/2 years. One worker saw the state of my bathroom and I sent pictures and a video to the owner I got no response I don't recommend this company..
Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel
Category
contractors, ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors
Kate C.
04/23/2019
I hired AAA remodeling to do a kitchen remodel for us. It went about as well as any kitchen remodel could go. They were quick, came in on budget and the pricing was the most budget friendly that I found in all of my quotes! I was so happy with their service that I asked them to give me a quote to replace my deck. The same gentleman who came ran my kitchen project came to measure my deck and said he would get back to me in a couple of weeks with a quote for some different options. That was last august...It is April and I am still waiting to get a quote from him. Needless to say I will not be using AAA remodeling going forward.
Description of Work
A kitchen remodel and a deck remodel
decks, home remodeling
Evelyn T.
02/18/2019
AAA Remodeling updated our kitchen and replaced our old deck with new one. They did a great job and we would definitely call them again. They tried to give us exactly what we wanted and everyone that worked on our projects was professional and easy to work with. We are very pleased with our new kitchen and Trex deck.
Description of Work
Kitchen: Granite counters, sink and faucet, cabinet hardware, painting. New deck.
decks, home remodeling
Ryan P.
05/27/2018
Overall we are very happy. Mark Weise Jr. was great to work with and ultimately the project has turned out wonderful.
Description of Work
We needed a complete redo of our shower and tub in our master bathroom.
Francis L.
10/04/2017
Re-modelling / renovation went fine. Team assigned to complete the project were always polite, professional, and on time. They cleaned up after themselves every day and the company checked periodically to ensure everything was going to schedule. We had 3 meetings prior to beginning the project. Two of the meetings were focused on describing the work to be done (along with cost) while third meeting was used to pick out specific fixtures and paint schemes. Would use again for additional projects. They did an excellent job and it was a pleasure to work with them.
Description of Work
Contracted the company to remodel both of our bathrooms. Work entailed completely gutting and replacing g all fixtures to include lights and flooring. Also repainted the bathrooms and replaced the doors as well.
Category
ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors
Ryan S.
05/03/2017
Rich and Mike (carpenters) did an excellent job with our bathroom remodel. They were easy to get along with and took the time to explain the answers to our questions. Mark, one of the owners, was easy to work with and very patient with our schedule. He made good suggestions for quality components and gave us candid feedback on our design. Using Onyx instead of tile was one of the best suggestions Mark gave us. It looks great, easy to maintain, and will last much longer than tile. AAA Remodeling is a great value compared to the other contractors we spoke with. Some contractors only want to provide labor while others had higher prices for less work. Our favorite parts of the remodel are: bigger vanity, Onyx shower/tub walls, and the crown molding. We look forward to working with AAA Remodeling on future projects because they genuinely care about their clients.
Description of Work
Complete tear out and replace of hall bathroom. Everything was removed down to the studs and subfloor. This is a standard 8x5 bathroom with a vanity, toilet, and tub.
George H.
02/24/2017
I am using them now. The main bathroom they did was fine, however, the ventilation fan is the problem.
Description of Work
They remodeled one bathroom and installed a vent fan in the master bathroom.
Mike R.
11/12/2016
AMAZING! Our bathroom had a unique layout and AAA came up with a great design. Mark and his crew did awesome work. They were professional, paid attention to detail and cleaned up as they went. We were kept informed during the entire process. Will definitely use them again,
Description of Work
Bathroom remodel
toni W.
06/25/2016
The most professional group of people I've had the pleasure of working with. Mark one of the owners met with us and LISTENED to our wants and needs .His immediate goal was to Get it Right . The carpenters Todd and Mike treated my home with great care..Anything that needed protecting was covered or moved..Always punctual. The craftsmanship beautiful. These are people that care about the job they do and it shows. The inspector was even impressed..The electrician and plumber were great as well.They used the garage and each day made sure was cleaned and there was room for my car. Never left my house before sweeping or cleaning. Removed all debris daily. AAA made what can be a stressful experience positive and painless.
Description of Work
Complete remodel of master bath as well as new fixtures /toilet in hall bath. Master bath gutted .tub removed new floor ,double vanity ,semi frameless shower, mirror ,toilet, sound proofing ,drywall, electric ,pocket door , ceiling fan, plumbing.paint Took care or permits,inspections Completed all finishing touches. Also added on during job a utility sink in basement without a hitch .
Jack D.
03/16/2016
I found them on Angie's List and we were rather dissatisfied. They did the job, but it was like pulling teeth getting them to do what we wanted them to do. They wanted to do it, but they didn't do it right; they took shortcuts from tile setting to carpentry to drywall and several other things. I am not completely happy with the results. They did not do it in a professional manner. Their pricing was high. The quality was the problem. The punctuality was fairly good, but they didn't do what they were supposed to. Their professionalism was very poor.
Description of Work
I used AAA Remodeling Company to completely remodel a bathroom.
John B.
11/11/2015
Set up a meeting for an estimate with the owner who was very nice. There was a small misunderstanding but Glen took care of it. His estimate was very fair and reasonable. If I was still in the market looking for a company I would definitely hire AAA.
Description of Work
Came out and gave me ideas and a estimate of what the job would cost
Nancy A.
06/18/2015
I liked all the workman and they are very nice people, so that means a lot. They do good work. They worked very hard and did a good job.
Description of Work
There were some problems, but they have come out when I have called. They have responded each time. The toilet has been leaking and I look forward to hearing from them.
plumbing
Rachel N.
12/08/2014
They were great! One of the best contractors we have have worked with and most of that was due to the project manager Glenn! He was fantastic and provided outstanding customer service. From the follow up to the follow through, and everything in between! They fulfilled the commitment, were easy to work with, all of the outside contractors that were brought in were very professional. Everything was done according to our standards. They started and finished on time and on budget! We would use them again and refer them to everyone we know!
Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel.
Dan L.
06/18/2014
They did an excellent job and we have no complaints.
Description of Work
We hired them to completely remodel a bathroom on our home
Thomas H.
04/28/2014
Fine - shimming existing cabinets was the hardest part of the job for both AAA remodeling and Absolute Tile & Stone.
Description of Work
Acted a general contractor for our kitchen counter top installation. AAA modified a wall opening before installation of the new counter top, removed the old counter top, added new electrical outlets with GFI protection per code. They also had to shim the cabinets to level them for the granite tops. After the granite counters were installed, AAA reconnected plumbing and electricty to the cook top. (Note: Kitchen cabinets were installed years ago and not as part of this remodel.)
Bob W.
12/26/2013
This Summer my wife and I decided we wanted to update the tub in one of our bathrooms with tub to ceiling tile and to replace, or possibly eliminate, the shower doors. We set aside some funds for this project and primarily used Angie's list to identify contractors for bids. Lennie and I were both very busy during this time and even though we had to leave word for each other several times it wasn't a problem because we weren't in a hurry and in the end Lennie won the business. He advised us to consider Onyx rather than tile and that was a good recommendation and once we decided to install new shower doors he recommended a great company for that work. Rich and Jeff, the installers, arrived right on time to do the work and completed the work as planned. Meanwhile, we had an unrelated tile/microwave SNAFU in our kitchen and Lennie, Rich, and Jeff worked with us to fix those issues and a very reasonable cost. Overall, my wife and I are pleased with their work and this holiday season several visitors commented on how good the barroom looks.
Description of Work
AAA Remodeling installed tub to (practically) ceiling Onyx, new tub fixtures, a new ceiling fan, and quite unexpectedly, some kitchen tile work and installed a microwave.
Mel C.
11/04/2013
We contacted AAA Remodeling and two other contractors based on discount coupons provided on Angie's List. The presentation given by Lennie Sansone was far more precise and detailed than the other contractors and the price quoted was within our budget. The demo of the kitchen began as scheduled, with no issues. The demo phase took about three (3) days. Between the time the demo was finished and the cabinets were installed, the following projects were accomplished: the kitchen, living room, hallway and door frames were painted; additional light fixtures and electrical outlets were installed in the hallway and kitchen; a ceiling fan was installed in the living room; new flooring in the kitchen and dining area; a new light fixture was installed in the dining area. After the cabinets arrived and were installed, the counter top and backsplash provider installed their product(s). Having previously worked in property management, this project was virtually trouble-free. We were constantly being informed of schedules (who was coming and for what) and timelines. If there was going to be a delay in a sub-contractor arriving, we were always notified. All of the work was designed and installed per local codes. In closing, my spouse and I are quite pleased with the work and the finished product provided by AAA Remodeling and we would certainly hire them in the future.
Description of Work
Complete kitchen makeover and a few differed projects.
Category
electrician, home remodeling, interior painters
Paul H.
08/26/2013
Everything went well from start to finish. This is a very professional organization. Mark, one of the owners came to our house with samples and did a good job of making helpful suggestions. After obtaining a second estimate ( from another Angies list contractor) We decided to go with AAA, which was a few dollars less expensive. Actually, I think we would have chosen AAA anyway because of their excellent customer service, and how impressed we were with Mark's presentation. The job started just when they said it would, with no delays. The two workers that came to our house, were very efficient, polite, and meticulous in their work. They put down cardboard, and draped the bedroom furniture with plastic drop cloths. The tile work on the floor, was extremely well done, and the suggestion to match grout with the tile color (instead of contrast) resulted in a very nice appearance We are very happy with our new bathroom, and would definitely use this company again..
Description of Work
AAA remodeled our 3/4 bathroom. Services included removing old floor and wall tile, removing a soffit, replacing shower enclosure with Onyx, a variety of cultured marble, installing a new toilet, light fixtures, towel bars, shower grip bars, and a new vanity top. We did not replace the vanity base.
Brenda S.
07/25/2013
They sent me a card when my husband died. They had to completely tear my bathroom down and dry walled everything. My bathroom was just very bad condition. My hole had actually come and drywall have fell out. The owner was professional that the people that work for hi, were in some ways not very professional. they weren't rude but they just draw the job out. It was cold weather and of course they have to do a lot of their work and cutting and stuff inside my garage which was unheated and weather set them back it was a great degree and they weren't rude but they weren't the most professional people either, they were all right nothing extra. There was a lot of defects and a lot of things in their work Even a carpenter just starting into carpentry would have done better job in some respects in what they did in my bathroom. The ydo their stuff in and they call. After they get their money they don't know you and don't wanna talk to you. They don't wanna do any follow-ups.
Description of Work
I used AAA Remodeling Company last 2008 for bathroom remodeling.
Tammy G.
10/30/2012
The job started out with just getting a price on new counter tops, but after we got talking with & getting prices from Mark Wiese Jr., we decided to do a lot more. (Mark helped us understand that it just didn't make sense to put nice new granite counter tops on some old worn cabinets.) One thing let to another, and our never remodeled 20 yr. old house got a much needed sprucing up. Mark was great to work with, and fine with my doing most of the demolition work in order to save some money. The job was a bit of a rush from the time we got the quote in November, but they managed to get 99% of it completed in time for Christmas. Mark Jr. was great to work with, from helping us pick out colors & styles to staying on top of his employees to ensure things were getting done right. Mark came by a number of times during the installation to perform quality checks, and stay on top of things, even finding a couple of supplier provided items that were not to his quality satisfaction, and getting them replaced. I would highly recommend using AAA Remodeling, and calling Mark Jr. if you want to work with a professional that offers a lot of "added value" to his projects.
Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen (new cabinets, granite counter tops, back splash, sink, etc.), 3 bathrooms (new vanities, tops, ceramic tile floors, & faucets), 1 new exterior door, all new interior doors and baseboards (including painting), all new lock & door hardware, and new carpeting.
Category
ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, doors
ANN MARIE S.
08/09/2012
They communicated with us alot. They workmanship was good and they were easy to work with. They were patient with my wife and all her questions. We were happy with the work.
Description of Work
I used AAA Remodeling Co to do a kitchen remodel.
RANDY T.
07/06/2012
Their work was fine. They were good to work with and reliable.
Description of Work
AAA Remodeling Co remodeled our bathroom.
remodeling, home remodeling
Terry C.
02/07/2012
I would strongly recommend this company. I thought they were wonderful. They did what they said they were going to do. I was very happy with their craftsmanship.
Description of Work
This company did some screens/storm windows for my porch.
screen repair, replacement windows
Joyce A.
12/26/2011
A friend that had a bathroom remodel referred them to me. They were absolutely very professional and did a good job. They were on time and they did what they charged for. The work was excellent.
Description of Work
I used AAA Remodeling to put in attic insulation and a new circuit breaker box. I also got an estimate for a bathroom remodel.
electrician, insulation, home remodeling
Mary Beth B.
11/28/2011
We started looking at remodeling companies in early August. We called AAA based on good ratings on Angie's List and BBB. We also liked that it was family owned and had been in business since 1964. Our call was returned the next day. Some other companies called took much longer to respond or didn't call back at all. We met with Lennie, a company vice president. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. He listened carefully to what we had in mind and was also helpful with suggestions. We also looked through a large book of other remodeling jobs done by AAA. He returned a couple of days later with a detailed bid which he explained line by line. We felt comfortable from the beginning and decided to sign with AAA.The job was started the first week of October once all materials were received so the work wouldn't be held up waiting for some delivery. The work was done primarily by 2 of AAA's employees, plus an outside plumber and 2 outside painters/plasterers. The job started with the replacement of the stack by the plumber. The work was not finished in the time frame expected so we were given a discount on that by AAA. The painters were perfectionists and did beautiful work. AAA's employees, Rich and Jeff, were personable, very professional, highly skilled and sticklers for details. It was enjoyable to have them work in our home. They always covered the floors and carpets wherever they worked or walked through. All trash and debris was hauled away quickly, and everything cleaned up at the end of the day.We also appreciated that they were friendly to, not just tolererant of, our dogs and always kept the yard gates closed. Although both bathrooms were being worked on there was at all times at least one functioning sink, toilet , and shower. They always tried to minimize our inconvenience. AAA really takes pride in their work. As their website says - they will make every effort to achieve 100% customer satisfaction with quality work done right the first time. We felt that this was true, not just advertising. Any problems - few by the way - were promptly taken care of. There is also a one year warranty on all labor and materials. The bathrooms are just beautiful. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone and will use them again.
Description of Work
Completely gutted and refinished 2 bathrooms. Removed existing shower, vanity, sink, toilet, walls, and floor. Downstairs bathroom - also removed ceiling. Upstairs bathroom- also removed tub and wall tile. Installed new PVC stack and waste arms, copper water pipes, shut off valves, Onyx shower panels and vanity tops, American Standard toilets and upstairs tub, Moen faucets and shower heads, Aristokraft vanity cabinets, light fixtures and glass shelf we provided, fans vented to the outside (did not have fans in either bathroom before), GFCI outlets, Moen towel bars and curved shower curtain rods, Nutone medicine cabinet, Moen toilet paper holders and hand towel rings, ceramic floors. Added new drywall and plaster. Painted walls, ceiling, base trim, and door trim. Downstairs - one light switch turned on 2 lights,1 inside and 1 outside of the bathroom ( a stupid waste of electricity) - this was rewired to separate switches. Downstairs - also removed and replaced 2 doors with solid wood doors, stained them to match the paneling in the rest of the basement, and applied sealer. All products used were high quality, top of the line.
Category
ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors