Koppeis Heating & Cooling

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

Family opened & operated, 10 employees,...

Perfect Air

Founded in 1982. Team members that are drug tested and background checked insuring that the people in your home are safe. We specialize in repairing and replacing residential heating and air conditioning systems. "Fixed Right or It's Free" Techs available Sat & Sun call for appointment.

Now offering one hour service for heating and air conditioning service. We are factory authorized to service all major brands and we offer all the top products in the industry. Year to year we win numerous awards for customer service and technical skill. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the attention to detail and customer service that can create a whole new level of comfort and energy savings. Led by owner Brett Nejmanowski, our company provides expert sales, service and installation. We have a team of technicians that are fully qualified to help you select the comfort system that best fits your home and your budget. We serve the greater St Louis area, and are a no-nonsense, everything-on-the -table kind of heating and cooling company. Our written 100% satisfaction guarantee is behind all the work we do – if you’re not happy with our heating and cooling services for any reason, we’ll make it right or give your money back, no questions asked! No matter if it is a furnace or AC repair, furnace and AC installation, heat pump installation, or anything heating and air conditioning-related, you will have our guarantee. Along with the services we provide, we’re also passionate about our duty to protect the environment and our social responsibility to the community. In our daily practices, we utilize earth-friendly products and methods to ensure clean outdoor and safe indoor environments for the people we serve. We regularly give back to the community through volunteer work and financial donations. Among the charitable organizations we support are Safe Kids USA, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Autism Speaks and the Sheriffs’ Association. Financing options available. Numerous rebate programs available. Government subsidized programs available to qualifying homes. Additional phone number (618) 717-0707 Also servicing clients from both 14248 F Manchester Rd, Ste. 190, Manchester MO, 63011 & 110 West Main St., Ste. A, Belleville IL, 62220!

Offers by Dunn Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning / Dunn One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
Indoor Comfort Team

Our customer-first approach has been at core of Indoor Comfort Team® business model since we first began servicing customers in the St. Louis, St. Charles and the Metro East areas with professional air conditioning as well as heating services back in 1979. Customer-first means honesty and integrity are the foundation of everything we do. From your initial phone call, to our certified and licensed service technician completing the job, to your full satisfaction. Trust, knowledge and competitive pricing have made us one of the most respected and trusted home services companies. But the fact is, we owe our success to our great customers and dedicated team who provide dependable service. Our team is proud to serve our customers.

Offers by Indoor Comfort Team on Angi

05/31/2014

Description of Work
It was a Saturday, I took the first person I could get who would answer the phone and it was some one from Ill. They came and tried to sell me a new ACV unit that day and to pay in advance so he could go get it. RED FLAG!! Mean while Mr. Koppeis called and said he would come over anyway. He did a wonderful job of checking my AC. He gave me instructions on how to care for it and said it was just dirt He also said no charge because the other guy already "got" me. Koppies has been back since on our furnace, I will use his service every time I need some one. He has a good reputation in Farmington and has earned my respect too.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/09/2013

I had called them but because it was Sat. and the add in the yellow pages said mon/fri, I took the first person to respond to my phone calls. I did leave a message to Mr. Koppeis. They called me while the other service person was there ,who was trying to sell me a new air conditioner. After the other person left, I called Koppeis for a price quote. He came over and asked if the other guy had put g...

Description of Work
I used KOPPEIS HEATING AND COOLING.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service and installation of residential and small commercial hvac systems.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available