Busenbark Carpet Inc

Founded 1934 • With Angi since February 2008

3.5

"Since 1939, our goal has been to provide superior service and value for our customers. With our inventory and expertise, we'll meet your needs."...

Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning

Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics.

Offers by Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning on Angi

11/12/2019

I do not know of any way my experience could have been improved. I am STILL, OVERLY impressed. Largest flooring selection I have ever seen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring install, Equipment Trailer purchase, countertops

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/03/2019

One would think that if you have been in business as long as Busenbark you would get the Job done right the first time. Not the case here, even though the OWNERS SON was friendly i have to wonder how this company is still in business. Since my husband is a master carpenter we had all the measurements done correctly, he even went down prior to cut to make sure everything was correct. This company w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
counter tops

CATEGORY countertops,flooring contractor

08/21/2018

Seven hour job took seven days! Carpet seams can be seen across the room, paint on walls are chipped all around base, and ripples in carpet! Terrible experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/05/2017

Horrible experience with Busenbark. Purchased $12,000 worth of flooring and had problems from the beginning of the job. The first day, installers showed up with incorrect padding. I paid for a very high grade padding, and they tried to put a cheap, standard pad in. I had to wait an extra 2 days for the correct pad to be ordered (after my old carpet had been removed and tacks expkaed). Ironically, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed complete flooring replacement in my home. I wanted a very high quality floor for the kitchen and high quality carpeting. I previously had ceremic tile in the kitchen, and wanted to know if there was something even more durable. I was talked into vinyl floor planks. I was told by Busenbark salesman that this is the best, most durable flooring I could buy.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/03/2014

The staff was exceptional in knowledge, friendliness and courtesy. The products are all of the highest quality. Great store browsing experience. I was looking for carpet and installation but just could not afford it at the time. But the product and service is well worth the price. Great product variety and quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider is a store that I browsed, but found nothing that I could afford at the time.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

CARPET, CERAMIC TILE, LAMINATE, LINOLEUM FLOORING, GRANITE & COUNTERTOPS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available