Limitless Construction & Development

Roofing Project

Roofing Project

roofing
roof & soffit

Limitless Construction & Development LLC can accomplish all of your construction needs. Regardless of the size of your project you can count on us. Although our company is new, we have over 40 years of experience in the construction industry. We keep are customers informed throughout the entire construction process, from start to finish. When we commit to our customers we are committed from the first phone call until and after the job is completed....
Lean to brick block concrete project
Lean to brick block concrete

general contractors

203165604

decks & porches (2)home remodeling (1)garage building (1)deck cleaning (1)concrete repair (1)roofing (1)

01/12/2022

Peter H.

Wow! These guys did a great job! They were very clear up-front on the costs and the issues/additional costs we may run into. Now I literally do not fall through my deck! It is so solid, level and plumb, plus it looks great with a new rail! These guys showed up when they said they would and did not leave the job until it was done. The person I originally lined up for the work said he would get it done, but never showed. These guys stepped right in and got it done. Now all I need to do is get it painted when it gets warmer.

Description of Work
Needed to re-build a large deck that had rotten wood and poor original construction where it was structurally deficient.

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

Review for Limitless Construction & Development  - 159 Sheridan Rd, Fair Grove, MO - 39595768

It was a pleasure working with you and your family, and thank you for choosing Limitless Construction & Development LLC.

12/24/2021

Jane W.

Great work from a great team. Very professional with attention to detail and very good communications. Bob and Tyler demonstrated knowledge and experience with my projects. They repaired my horse that was leaking really bad and added a 12' leanto to my barn. They also extended my front porch which required laying brick and pouring concrete. I have also discussed replacing my existing sunroom with a screened porch next spring.

Description of Work
Garage and Shed Building and porch

Category decks,garage builders

Work Completed On 12/24/2021

12/03/2021

Andrey I.

I did not hire limitless construction for them to do my beam job, because we found exterior walls damage from mold and Water we have to use the money towards repairs otherwise I would’ve hired limitless construction. Bob n Tyler came out fairly quick, very professional

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

Thank you for that [Member Name Removed]. We pride ourselves in a quick response and our professionalism.

11/19/2021

jeff C.

Bob and Tyler did a great job on the roof rebuild at an out building at our RV park. I told them what we wanted and they did exactly that, on time and perfect the first time. They definitely do quality work and take pride in the outcome!!

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Category concrete repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

It was our pleasure. Thank you for the great review and we hope to hear from y’all again. Thank you

11/17/2021

Austin S.

Bob & Tylor do great work, they are a combination efficiency and quality. They get things done and they don't cut corners. They take great pride in their work and no one will be disappointed with their work. Give these guys a call, it's worth every penny.

Description of Work
Tile floor

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

[Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you for the great review and look forward to working with you in the future if ever you need us.

What ever project you have in mind our company would love to make it a reality.

Kitchen and bath remodeling Doors & windows Garage building & remodeling Siding Whole house remodeling Wood Decks & concrete patios Much much more

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check