StL Building & Remodeling Company LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2016

215 N Virginia

Eureka, MO 63025

We are a locally owned business located in downtown Eureka, Missouri and have been in the industry for 35 years specializing in insurance restoration fire,water,storm damage etc. 10% off for Veterans. Call today for a free storm inspection or estimate....

03/15/2017

Gary E.

Well and timely.

Description of Work
Roof replacement after hail damage.

03/11/2017

JULIE H.

I can not say enough good things! I love these guys! The knowledge and skill set of the pair is evident in the finished product. Already laying out the next project to do!! Need something done, call these guys, you won't be disappointed! (p.s.-I am very picky and was not disappointed!)

Description of Work
Built steps off my deck leading to yard.

Category decks, remodeling, roofing, siding

03/11/2017

Chad D.

Project went very well. Bryan came out and explained the different roofing options, colors, and worked with my insurance Company to make sure the process was nice and easy for me. Bryan mentioned to me that I would need ice shield on the eaves of roof to bring the house up to code and to eliminated and future potential problems. They even painted my metal ventilation stacks black on the top of the roof for me so they looked very nice and matched the new roof vents. I was very please with the installation!!!

Description of Work
We needed a new roof due to hail damage. I also wanted a roof vent installed to connect to my bathroom fans.

03/09/2017

Matthew Y.

Excellent. Couldn't ask for better workmanship and price. Very professional people and company. Longtime St Louis area company. I would highly recommend that you hire this company! I can guarantee that you will be very satisfied and happy.

Description of Work
Commercial and residential roofing, this company is very professional and has been in business a long time.

Category remodeling, roofing

03/09/2017

Ricky H.

Excellent didn't have to pay a dime until they were done and I was happy!

Description of Work
I called them out to check a leak and found out we had hail damage. Thought I was going to spend money on a repair and ended up with a new roof. Great guys!

Category decks, roofing

12/29/2016

Chad S.

Great! Was very easy to work with from start to finish. If any problems came up we talked about solutions immediately and everything flowed smoothly.

Description of Work
Bryan met my insurance company out at my house to go over a roof hail claim. Ended up into getting the whole exterior of my home covered by the damage.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding

12/15/2016

Nora T C.

He was precise in his installation.

Description of Work
I had a deck installed by STL Building.

Category decks

360 Painting of St. Louis County

360 Painting specializes in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, as well as home remodeling. We value quality, beauty, and customer satisfaction in all of our work; we stand by our name and our family's name. We are family-owned, as well as woman-owned and minority-owned. We have long been in business as a paid hobby, but have since decided to make a living from it.

Nate's Paint Co

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. SP prefers contact by phone.

Quality First Painting LLC

Quality First Painting LLC is a local family owned painting business dedicated to putting quality first. We strive to make sure the customer is taken care of and that we always put in the extra effort on every job to guarantee full satisfaction and a more beautiful house. We have over 41 years of experience in the industry and love to help our customers in any way we can.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & commercial insurance claims, inspections, remodels, new builds, water, fire & storm restoration.