StL Building & Remodeling Company LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2016

We are a locally owned business located in downtown Eureka, Missouri and have been in the industry for 35 years specializing in insurance restoration fire,water,storm damage etc. 10% off for Veterans. Call today for a free storm inspection or estimate....

03/15/2017

Well and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement after hail damage.

CATEGORY roofing

03/11/2017

I can not say enough good things! I love these guys! The knowledge and skill set of the pair is evident in the finished product. Already laying out the next project to do!! Need something done, call these guys, you won't be disappointed! (p.s.-I am very picky and was not disappointed!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built steps off my deck leading to yard.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,siding

03/11/2017

Project went very well. Bryan came out and explained the different roofing options, colors, and worked with my insurance Company to make sure the process was nice and easy for me. Bryan mentioned to me that I would need ice shield on the eaves of roof to bring the house up to code and to eliminated and future potential problems. They even painted my metal ventilation stacks black on the top of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof due to hail damage. I also wanted a roof vent installed to connect to my bathroom fans.

CATEGORY roofing

03/09/2017

Excellent didn't have to pay a dime until they were done and I was happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them out to check a leak and found out we had hail damage. Thought I was going to spend money on a repair and ended up with a new roof. Great guys!

CATEGORY decks,roofing

03/09/2017

Excellent. Couldn't ask for better workmanship and price. Very professional people and company. Longtime St Louis area company. I would highly recommend that you hire this company! I can guarantee that you will be very satisfied and happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commercial and residential roofing, this company is very professional and has been in business a long time.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

Residential & commercial insurance claims, inspections, remodels, new builds, water, fire & storm restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal