Beis Plumbing LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2018

A family shop with over 20 years of field experience in the St. Louis community! We pride ourselves on cleanliness, friendliness, and ability to remedy the task at hand! We are heavy in the new construction builds, remodels, and room additions (Basement finishes included), and have recently brought on 2 new service techs to better help our customers!! Give us a call today for all your plumbing needs inside and out!! Thanks, Beis Plumbing LLC....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

plumbers (31)water heaters (2)excavating (2)

06/22/2022

Lynn C.

Joe was great! He was able to come out just a few hours after I reached out to Beis. He explained what needed to be done, including a code update, and efficiently completed the project. He was very easy to work with.

Description of Work
The pipes under the kitchen sink were leaking and needed to be replaced.

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/03/2022

John D.

Beis took a look at it, same day. They were honest and told us no repairs were even needed. It was just a bit stuck. Professional and courteous.

Description of Work
We were told by the company that the water valve for the refrigerator ice maker was broke.

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

Thank you so much for the feedback! We love hearing from our customers on how we are doing, especially when it is feedback like this. Feel free to give us a call if you need anything further, we would love to help out again!

03/10/2022

Larry and G.

Great. Completed as promised. Glen is very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Replace shut off valve, replace pressure control, realign water pipes, added Moen flo control.

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

08/16/2021

Maureen K.

The work was very professional. The associate was on time and repaired the leaking faucet in a timely fashion. I absolutely would recommend Beiss Plumbing.

Description of Work
A bathtub faucet leak

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

02/24/2021

Nicole S.

Beis Plumbing is quick and efficient. They were respectful of my home and tried to keep the mess as minimal as possible. They were great at explaining what was wrong and options to fix it. Would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Clogged sewer pipe and backed up drain. I have also used them for new plumbing installations.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thank you for your A Review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

09/27/2019

Marie M.

It went very well! Joe arrived promptly and I explained what was needed and soon he was joined by Tony. They dug very neatly to expose the water leak and repaired the pipe, taking great care to refill the exposed area. They then spread new grass seed before covering the area with straw. Joe then listened while I explained another potential problem, saying he would mention it in the office and I would get a quote for that also. Judging on the work done already I would not hesitate to recommend them, and I'm sure they will perform the additional work just as well. I gave a 'good' rating on price because no one ever likes this type of expense but Beis Plumbing has my business - my grass has grown and I could not be more pleased!

Description of Work
Water Main repair in front yard.

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

07/03/2019

Marcia H.

They never returned my message until I already had the work done.

Description of Work
2 toilet's insides needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

04/18/2019

John C.

She stated that she would get back to me-never did, even though I checked back with her. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Used the message board to schedule an estimate.

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], We completely understand where you are coming from and sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding. In the first response to your message, you were given the direct phone line to the office, and told you that you may call or text anytime, so in cases like this where we do not have your contact information, you may contact us. You were also given three different options for for back up pumps for you to choose from, and you never responded to the message. We work very hard to make sure we are prompt and responsive from the first phone call until the job is complete. I apologize if for some reason your response was over looked. We all make mistakes. We try our best to make sure they do not happen often at Beis Plumbing. Again, we sincerely apologize if we missed you. Sincerely, Jessica

03/25/2019

misty H.

So I was really apprehensive about hiring a plumber. I didn't want to get taken to the bank for an outside water line (it was encased in concrete and about 2 1/2 feet down) but I needed this done and was unable to fix it myself. I called Beis Plumbing and the first person I interacted with was Jessica. She was wonderful. She was courteous, understanding, and knowledgeable. She did not mind spending time on the phone with me to answer my questions and was prompt to return my calls. So she set it up that someone would come out and give me a quote. The next day I believe, Charlie, showed up at my house. I know he spent every bit of 45 minutes there but the problem only took 10 minutes to look at. The rest of the time we discussed his business, life, growing up and then back to plumbing. I could not have been happier with Charlie. What great customer service skills. He took the time to get to know a little about us and made us feel more comfortable with him. Jessica gave me my quote the next day (Charlie wanted time to go over things in his head to assure he would be able to get it done for what I could afford). We set up to have the job completed on Friday but on Thursday they called and asked if they could start on it because another job was pushed back. They sent Tony out to do the job. Let me tell you he is indeed a wonderful, hard working, ethical, responsible, trustworthy individual. (I really could go on this way about everyone I have met or talked to from Beis Plumbing.) he worked very quickly and when he noticed something not setting up the way he would have liked, instead of burying it and moving on, he cut the line, ran back to home depot, and fixed it in a more sturdy manner. He cleaned up all of his mess and was very polite during our whole interaction. So if your looking for a company with high ethics, hard workers, great customer servcice and a all around good experience for a lousy situation, then Beis Plumbing is for you. Thank you everyone at Beis Plumbing for all your hard work. Misty Hill

Description of Work
Outside water line broke

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

02/12/2019

Paul L.

Quick, efficient and clean. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends

Description of Work
Remove and install new kitchen faucet

01/21/2019

Sharon S.

Plumber was wonderful. Cleaned up after himself. Reasonable pricing. Planning on using them for future toilet replacement. He was very prompt and personable. Answered all my questions. Thanks for the recommendation.

Description of Work
Plumbing under kitchen sink..leaking badly. Replaced all pipes. He made sure our garbage disposal worked properly too.

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

12/27/2018

Dorothy K.

it went well, he was on time and quickly assessed and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
toilet leak repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

12/18/2018

Daniel R.

Beis Plumbing was first to call about the job, as I ask for 4 different quotes from Angie's List. Sam at Beis called immediately and asked for pictures and within 10 minutes I had a quote. Other 3 companies? 1 quote on price of service call, 1 no response, and 1 call too late. the whole process took less than 3 hours. The job itself took Tom the Plumber about fifteen minutes as the valve only had to be repacked. I would highly recommend Beis Plumbing LLC based upon the quick and easy solution to my needed repair.

Description of Work
main shut off valve was dripping water

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

10/18/2018

Katherine E.

My house was for sale and we had a list of items to have fixed from the inspections. I lucked out on finding Charlie Beis through a recommendation and he did not disappoint. Very professional and great communication. Of course best of all, he was affordable and did a great job fixing our leaking toilet, furnace, water heater and replacement of sump pump. Quick and painless, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Plumbing/ Repairs

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

10/13/2018

Linda B.

It went great. Very personable and professional. If I could give them a A+ I would. Service was provided on a Saturday and am very grateful.

Description of Work
Replacement of shutoff valve and Flush valve

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

10/09/2018

Jo H.

It went great! Pam works with you on what the problem will cost, options and keeps you updated the whole time on when the workers will arrive. These people REALLY want happy customers!

Description of Work
Both toilets started leaking!

09/24/2018

Saliwe K.

Beis was flexible enough to accommodate me on the same day with short notice. We had a tenants whose hot water heater stopped working. Beis arrived and quoted me one price including labor and when they later discovered that another part would also need to be replaced, the only additional charge was for the part itself. The office staff was very pleasant and was willing to coordinate the logistics of the work with me after hours. That degree of service can be invaluable for a landlord. I would definitely recommend and would use them in the future.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

09/17/2018

barb F.

Came the same day .got a quote over the phone. Fast work. courteous Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
replacing a toilet mechanism

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

09/14/2018

Phillip H.

Replaced disposal and fixed link. Very quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Had leak under sink.

Work Completed On 09/11/2018

09/12/2018

Richard D.

it went fine. He arrived early. Explained the job to me. Did the work and kept my home clean. Finished it the time I was told. WILL HIRE AGAIN. nice guy.

Description of Work
plumbing to replace outside faucet.

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

09/12/2018

Lauren S.

Needed some minor plumbing repairs completed. They were able to get someone out quickly. Knew how to fix the problems quick and easy. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Leaky faucet/Garbage disposal repair

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

08/01/2018

Alyssa D.

They are great. They were out quickly, did the work, and cleaned up after the job. I could not be happier with their service.

Description of Work
water softener removal

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

We truly value your business and are grateful for the trust you put in us as we worked in and around your home! Your feedback is so important because it helps us maintain the highest quality in service and results. Thank you for spending your valuable time reviewing our company! Sincerely, Jessica Beis