All Surface Flooring LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2011

15324 Manchester Rd

Ellisville, MO 63011

Additional emails -royfieldjr@hotmail.com Family owned & operated....

03/17/2018

Michael W.

We had new wood flooring or carpeting installed in every room of our 26 year-old home. We shopped a lot. All Surface Flooring did a superb job for the best pricing we received. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the very professional no-pressure staff and receiving quality work. We feel like we’ve made new friends. Roy, the owner, is great to deal with, a real straight shooter. We had significant problems with low-quality subdivision builder construction variation (peaks and valleys) of our old kitchen vinyl floor. The humps and low spots created issues with installing new upgraded porcelain tile or wood flooring. We had several stores and several professional installers look at it. Some of the bigger name stores refused to even price the job until we re-leveled our joists, which was difficult to do with a completely finished basement. Others sent out a sales person who didn’t really know what they were looking at. Roy was the only person who said, “We’ll take care of it.” And they did! Our new wood flooring is beautiful and perfectly flat. After completing our home, my sons then hired All Surface Flooring to install new wood-look waterproof luxury vinyl flooring in their newly purchased house. Again, an excellent job was received for very reasonable pricing. Our family highly recommends All Surface Flooring!

Description of Work
Wood Flooring and Carpeting

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

02/15/2018

Doug S.

I worked with Roy and Caleb to determine which carpet was going to work for me and then their installation crew was top notch. They moved all of our furniture and then installed the tile and carpet and then replaced all of the furniture. They were easy to work with, responsive, and knew their trade.

Description of Work
Recarpet basement and add tile behind bar area

01/30/2018

Marie B.

I would highly recommend this company and would use them again for all my flooring needs. The work crew was professional and accomendated any request that was asked of them. They cleaned up nightly and upon completion of the project.

Description of Work
Installed wood floors in our greatroom, dining room and hallway.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

06/28/2017

Matt H.

I have used them a few times. A couple on the rental and they are good. They placed linoleum. They have always been good to us. I just had to call them over the phone.

Description of Work
They fixed the sub floor and installed the regular floor.

06/28/2017

Matt H.

They've always been good. I know of no room for improvement. I just had to call them over the phone.

Description of Work
I've had them do work 2 or 3 times; a couple on the rental. They are good. That was for the rental in Baldwin. They had to fix up a sub-floor and then put the real floor in so the plumber could re-install plumbing. The used linoleum for the real floor and replaced plywood for the sub-floor and do all kinds of things.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

02/06/2017

Karen S.

Outstanding! We recommend to our own clients that are involved in claims. They are family owned, have many options, and great ideas. Also know how to work with more challenging older homes. They will advise whether a flooring will work or not in certain areas and are wonderful about samples and advice. We will not use anyone else!

Description of Work
We used for two of our office buildings. Had carpet tile, plank flooring, and repairs for existing old tile work.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

11/03/2015

Ashli E.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring and carpet install.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

03/04/2015

Sandra K.

Work was not done (see above), but I received a full refund of my deposit.

Description of Work
Roy Field, the owner, came out to give an estimate for carpeting for an 1760 sq. ft. home I had just put on the market. I gave him a 50% deposit and scheduled the work. Within a few days, I received an offer on the house--the buyers preferred to get a lower price on the house instead of having the carpet I had arranged for installed. When I contacted Mr. Field, he gave me a full refund of my deposit since the carpet was not special order.

01/20/2015

Louise E.

I got the right flooring. They were very good. They were excellent. They did what they said they were going to do. Some of the flooring was luxury vinyl that looks like wood and some of it came a little damaged. The people sometimes damage by accident. I asked them to replace the ones that came damaged so that I had extra flooring. They did it right away. They gave me my waiver and they couldn't have been better. The people were great.

Description of Work
I used All Surface Flooring.

04/16/2014

Jeff J.

Roy was extremely helpful from the moment we walked in the store. We explained the project we were working on and the type of materials we were needing. Since we built our house a couple years ago and were not happy with the quality of the carpet the builder installed, we knew we wanted something nice that would last a long time. Roy recommended the Mohawk Smartstrand and showed us various levels of quality within that brand of carpeting. We had a budget in mind and it was easy to stay within that budget given the amount of choices he had in his store. If you want a knowledgeable, local company, that doesn't gouge you on their prices, I would highly recommend going to see Roy to have him quote your project. We prefer giving our business to someone that does this for a living, not necessarily the associate that happens to be working the day shift on Saturday at Lowe's. As I mentioned above, we them install the carpeting in our basement, but we also bought tile from them as well. We had another contractor install the tile, but they do provide this service as well. We were very pleased with Roy's customer service, promptness and overall knowledge of flooring. Not to mention, the carpet is WONDERFUL!

Description of Work
Installed carpeting in our newly finished basement, in addition to providing tile/grout in the bathroom and bar area as well.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

02/09/2014

Sean D.

Excellent work with beautiful results.

Description of Work
Installed flooring and carpet.

10/07/2013

ROSEMARY P.

Have not yet decided to purchase, but would definitely consider this company when I do.

Description of Work
Provided helpful information and suggestions based upon my needs. Provided sample products for me to take home. Helpful and professional staff.

12/24/2012

Matt H.

After receiving an unusually high bid from another outfit ($875) and having "googled" the cost of the materials to get a handle on material expense, my wife called this outfit and suggested what price range would be acceptable. The bid from All Surface Flooring was less than 50% of the competing outfit. The time spent on the job was not excessive and was indicative of a professional team. Due to a shipping snafu for the vinyl flooring the job was delayed a few days but I was promptly notified immediately to reschedule. This company will be at the top of my list in the future for flooring bids and work.

Description of Work
Removed laminate from 9x8 kitchen floor, Installed vinyl floor Added about 3-4' of vinyl 'baseboard' as original baseboard was too high after laminate removed.

12/31/2011

Pat P.

Wow, the attention to detail was amazing. When they were ready to lay the wood flooring they discussed a finish around the corners of the fireplace (picture framing) that looks great.

Description of Work
This is a family owned company that takes pride in their work, they installed wood flooring and carpeting. Before they could begin they had to remove the existing flooring, they were neat and reasonably tidy. They also will be installing our kitchen backsplash when we're ready.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Quality Flooring

Quality has 15 plus years experience offering the most professional flooring services in the area. Our company is specialized and offers the most professional floor services. We take the best quality suppliers and offer exquisite finished product to our customers, ensuring proficient value for their investment.

CVM Enterprises Inc.

Check our reviews on THUMBTACK Top Pro & 5 star HOME ADVISOR 5 star ANGIES LIST rated A GOOGLE 5 star reviews & google guaranteed

Fine Craft Custom Tile LLC

We have been specializing in tile installations of all kinds, hardwood flooring installs and refinishing, vinyl, laminate, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available

Residential and commercial new carpet, hardwoods, laminates, marble, granite, ceramic flooring sales & installation.