C & H Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

RR 1 Box 19B

Drexel, MO 64742

C & H Construction is a licensed and fully insured construction company. Brandt Hall and Michael Cofer founded this highly acclaimed partnership in 2003. C & H Construction has framed high-end residential homes, NARI award winning decks and 3 & 4 season room additions as well as home remodels. Mike and Brandt pride themselves on their attention to detail, quality craftsmanship, friendly work environment, integrity and honesty. Whether you have a small handyman task or home improvement project, our professional team will accommodate your home renovations and repairs. Our expertise include; custom trim woodworking, basement finishes, tenant finishes, kitchen and bath remodels, tile installation, window replacement, siding repair/replacement, wood rot repair/replacement, drywall repair/replacement and general handyman services. Our team works in a timely and efficient manner, making it a priority to meet both your project budget and your project time frame....

01/15/2016

NATHANIEL P.

Description of Work
Removed damaged floor throughout house. Installed new laminate floor.

Category flooring contractor

06/20/2013

Mark A.

C & H Construction came out when they were supposed to. They communicated and provided the quote. I met one person and he seemed fine to me. I haven't used them.

Description of Work
I received a quote from them for repairing a skylight.

Category skylights

05/13/2011

Don B.

Brandt's expertise has shone through, in every phase of his workmanship. He is very conscientious and thorough, giving as much care to the smallest of details as he does to the planning of the entire project. His overall knowledge of the building industry seems comprehensive. I have yet to have a question about building that he did not know the correct answer to. He is very easy to work with and was able to take detailed instructions about how I wanted things done and implement them in a flawless manner. He also was quick to point out any things which he thought would improve my plan, but did not implement those changes without checking with me first. In virtually every case I could see the wisdom of his suggestions and we ended up implementing them. Brandt is always courteous and trustworthy; his integrity shows through in everything that he does. He is one of those few workman that I would absolutely trust leaving my home and all of its furnishing in his care. I have worked with many contractors over the years; some of which I have had to fire. I cannot think of another one that I have been so pleased with as Brandt.

Description of Work
Over the last year, Brandt has done a number of different jobs for me; including landscaping, wall building, roofing, structural consultations, vinyl-siding installation, and custom remodeling by installing oak bookshelves. I had some landscaping that needed to be done in preparation for putting in a pool. This included digging out and leveling the pad on one side and building a rock wall to build up the other side. He created an excellent pad for holding a pool that weighs over 100 tons when full. He also built a retaining wall out of railroad ties that is well over 6 feet high, to hold back a hill from coming into my driveway. I had a leaky roof that I was afraid would have to be completely replaced but Brandt was able to get to the actual problem and fixed it, saving me 1000s of dollars. I had some issues with a steel container on my property that not stable. Brandt gave me sound structural advice on how to secure the container so that it would be level and immobile. Brandt supplied this technological advice totally without charge. After following his advice the container has remained secure. I had to have one whole side of my house's vinyl-siding replaced. Once I got the right siding, Brandt and his crew were able to get it installed within one day. Then, on his own initiative, he went all around the house to find any other problem places in the siding and fixed those as well. The pride of my house's interior is the built-in oak bookshelves that Brandt created for our living room. They are like fine furniture and totally change the look and feel of our home.

Category decks,landscaping,roofing,deck cleaning,garage builders,sunrooms

Excalibur Painting

We are a family operated residential and commercial painting company, with over 13 years experience. We specialize in multiple different coating, from latex to epoxies. We have experience in just about any substrate you can think of. We also offer power washing, staining and sealing, and epoxy floors.

DH Painting

DH Painting provides homeowners, and business owners with all of their painting and refinishing needs. We offer the fallowing high quality professional services at a reasonable price. Interior/ exterior painting. Drywall installation and repair. Wallpaper installation and removal. Power washing. Deck finsishing/ refinishing and more. 8165651843

Offers by DH Painting on Angi
    Gutter Cover of Kansas City

Installation of Advantage Gutter Guard® - an affordable, proven gutter protection system that is guaranteed to keep gutters clean and free-flowing. Our gutter protection installs over existing gutters or we can install new 5" or 6" gutters. We also install underground drains and repair soffits and fascia. We offer free, no-obligation estimates.

Residential home services,Custom NARI award winning decks, 3 and 4 season porches/rooms,Custom residential home framing,Basement finishes,Tenant finishes,Kitchen remodels,Tile installation,Window replacement/repair,Siding replacement/repair,Wood rot replacement/repair,Drywall repair/replacement,General handyman services,REO services, Restoration services, cabinets, doors, general remodeling.