Reliable Appliance Repair LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

I am the owner & operator of my own small business and have been servicing appliances since 1999, and doing it well for quite a while now! Service calls start at $75.00 plus parts and only go up in price when long distances are required for service. I can order parts and have them shipped overnight, unless backordered, in which case customers will be notified....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

05/23/2015

I just couldn't see it costing that much and still not working. They would never inform when they were coming, they would just drop in.

Description of Work
I had them come and repair my refrigerator. The water dispenser was over flowing the tray.

03/19/2015

05/30/2014

This was the most unbelievable service call I've ever had. I was on a time crunch, catching up on laundry and, boom, my washer quits. I called a friend for a referral and he referred Reliable Appliance Repair. I decided to go ahead and call while I was in the Wal-Mart parking lot and was told that he could be there very quickly. I actually left Wal-Mart early in order to meet Randy at my home. He ...

Description of Work
Repair my washing machine.

Category appliance repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your astute and accurate review. LOL. Seriously, I do appreciate your taking the time to offer your opinion and it is customers like you who make my job seem more like a pleasant pastime. I look forward to working for you again and promise to give the same quality service to your friends, neighbors, and kinfolk. Thanks, Randy

04/16/2014

Randy knew from a few question the problem, Went right to the possible problem, he was correct. Called in a part order, received next day, and next day was at fixing my washer, replacing a bearing. Now my washer is working smoother, and much more quite. Personality and attitude was great, knowledge outstanding. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
whirlpool washer repair

04/15/2014

Description of Work
When I called for an appointment they informed me there would be a cost due to the distance they would have to travel but the cost would be applied to the bill if the repairs were performed by them. They came to the house, assessed the problem, quoted a price for the part and when it would be available. The wash machine was fixed when and at the cost quoted. They were very polite and professional throughout the whole process. Will use them again if needed and recommend them to others whole heartedly.

Category appliance repair

Appliances installation & repair.

Helicopter rides, pedicure, dog wash & psychic readings.