Johnston Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

13055 State Route 21 #

De Soto, MO 63020

Locally owned. Johnston Construction is a premier residential and commercial contractor that provides quality craftsmanship. When you choose Johnston Construction you can be assured you are being taken care of by an established, fully licensed and insured contractor. Specializing in roofing, siding, windows, decks and railings. Proudly serving the Jefferson County & St. Louis areas since 2002....

07/27/2014

John A.

I contacted Johnston Construction for an estimate on re-siding my entire home (tear-off existing cedar, and replace with good quality vinyl). The response time was excellent, and the bid on the job was almost identical to other estimates I had received. The company rep was efficient in taking measurements, and professional when discussing options I would be considering. At this point I have not made a final decision on contractors from whom I received a bid. I have set aside the siding job until some necessary concrete work is performed (by a contractor found on Angie's List).

Description of Work
Did not use at this point.

05/09/2013

John Alfred W.

They were very professional did not take a lot of time and did not leave a mess. Their follow up was good. They did not just vanish. They came back to see if I was satisfied and to check on the work.

Description of Work
They did some roofing for me. It was for a complete roof.

04/30/2013

LINDA F.

I called them to come out and give us a bid to install a new roof on our house. We only have one layer of shingles on our house so they were only going to be installing on top of that layer. They arrived on-time. We were very pleased with the bid that they gave us. We selected 30 year architect shingles that were rated energy star so we will be getting a rebate. During the bid we discovered one of our sky lights was cracked so the bid also included replacing that. The day they showed up to do the work they got right to it at 7:30 am and were finished around 1:30 pm. The house looked great. I would highly recommend Johnston Construction.

Description of Work
The installed a new roof on our house.

08/02/2012

Mariann A.

I can't begin to say how pleased I am about the entire experience with Johnston Construction. I called and asked them to come out for an estimate and Matt was very professional and had great suggestions to go along with what I wanted. He also brought brochures to show the products he suggested using. The cost was comparable to two other estimates I received. When I called and asked them to do he work, they were quick to come out and give me a written contract. They gave me a tentative date that the work could begin and then called me a few days before to tell me the exact date. The work was done quckly and all of the guys on the crew were friendlly and courteous. All of the work was completed in about 1 1/2 weeks. They cleaned up every day before they left for the day, which was much appreciated. They also moved all the furniture and plants off the deck and then put them back without complaint. The work turned out just exactly as I had wanted everything to look.

Description of Work
Removed old deck and rebuilt deck and made a covered and enclosed porch. New windows. Removed old roof and repaired and replaced. Repaired front porch which was sagging.

Category decks, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows

09/07/2011

James P.

Johnston came to inspect for the bid within the time frame they said. They said they could work me into their schedule quickly. When I made my decision and signed the contract, they started on the job within a day. Very professional and efficient crew. Left no mess or caused any problems. Job was finished on the same day. Looks great and shingles match our nearby house.

Description of Work
I'm building a large garage myself, using contractors for some of the work. Since this is new construction, there was no tear-off of old materials. A carpenter friend and I installed the sheathing and roofing felt. Johnston installed the architectural roof shingles and ridge vent.

07/07/2011

John Alfred W.

They provided the service within 3 days I called them. I know they were busy and it was a very busy time for them doing roads and doing a lot of other stuffs because of the hail damage, but they could work with me and I found it very nice that they were able to work with me. I would use them again in the future too.

Description of Work
Johnston Construction put gravel for my driveway about a week ago.

Category pavers, gravel

05/03/2011

John Alfred W.

They were the best! They did great work. They do excellent concrete work. I had them pour concrete sidewalks. They are great about cleaning up afterward. They underbid the competition too.

Description of Work
I had them install a new roof, new siding.

Category concrete repair, roofing, siding

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®  on Angi
    Forever Clean Gutters

END GUTTER CLEANING FOREVER! We Install Gutter Covers and New Seamless Gutters. Our Forever Clean Gutter System is 100% maintenance free and effective, with our State of the art design, nothing but water will enter your gutters. Our product has no holes, gaps or large openings to keep all debris out. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us to schedule a Free, No Obligation Estimate!

Offers by Forever Clean Gutters on Angi
    Signature Exteriors

Signature exteriors is a roofing and exteriors company. We are experts in the restoration of roofing, siding, and gutters. We helped restore homes to their original condition without any worry or frustration. Award winning.

Offers by Signature Exteriors on Angi

Residential and commercial roofing solution for metal, rubber, rolled and asphalt shingles, siding, windows, gutter & leaf guard.

We do not do any interior work.