Dave's Plumbing Service LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a small family owned plumbing business serving Sullivan and the surrounding areas for over 35 years....

MF Contracting

We can do it all from concrete to framing, to siding and trim. We are a very small, family owned company with many years of combined experience. We are easy to work with and flexible as we can be to help best fit our customers needs. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

03/08/2016

KIM D.

Description of Work
Timely, professional and quite helpful.

08/19/2015

Marilyn C.

07/24/2015

KIM D.

Prompt, professional, extremely easy to work with. He was actually early. He was very clear in explaining the problem and the fix. Its so nice to be able to start the shower, brush my teeth and flush the toilet with no change in pressure. Thanks Dave!

Description of Work
Fixed tub leak; restored my water pressure; showed me how to do some of the work myself, which saved me money. The Lake area is known for doing less rhan average work (If they actually show up)

Category water softeners

12/29/2013

robert T.

They did not come out and will not work with people on a fixed income. If u don't have the cash,check or money up front. You are out of luck.

04/15/2013

Doug R.

Matt is the best responding plumber in the Sullivan area. You will need to leave a good message (be sure you are clear on the type of work you need, your phone number and let him know how soon you need the work ) on his answering machine and he will call you back by the next work morning. If its an emergency, shut off your water and wait for his call back. Once you are a customer, he may give you his cell phone for emergencies. Please don't abuse his cell number and ruin it for everyone else. Once on site, Matt gets the job done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
I have used Matt for many different services for my home and rental property. He has installed water heaters, shower stalls, sinks, toilets, cleaned drains, moved pipes for remodeling and much more for me over the last 11 years.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

08/06/2012

Shirley D.

It was efficient and I was satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
I don't recall what the cost was for the service, I do know it was fair . They replaced my hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Dave's Plumbing Service LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2012

411 Vine

Cuba, MO 65453

all plumbing repairs, water heaters, garbage disposers, drain cleaning, remodeling, and new plumbing installation, for residential or commercial

excavating, and septic tank cleaning.