korte Tree Care

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

We accept Visa and Mastercard...

B and B Tree Services

B and B Tree Services

B and B Tree Services based in Ashland, MO. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

01/15/2021

The team was professional, pricing was better than what we had received in the past, and the work they did was amazing. We will be using them exclusively to maintain our big oaks in the future!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal (2), stump grinding (2), tree trimming

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

07/28/2020

Horrible. Property damage galore in my yard and on my deck. Did not remove branches made ruts all over my yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

03/25/2020

They were terrific! Very professional and efficient. Cleaned up everything in my yard and left it better than it was before they arrived here. I would highly recommend them for any job you need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very large oak tree removed from our property

CATEGORY tree service

07/07/2017

They showed up the day after we called them. We've used Korte Tree Care in the past and have always been impressed. The dumped the mulch quickly right where we needed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 3 cubic yards of mulch delivered to our front yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

11/04/2015

My wife and I were very pleased with Korte tree service. Our inquiry for a tree trimming estimate was responded to promptly and Josh was out to view the job a couples days later. We were impressed with Josh?s knowledge and care for the trees.  His estimate was very reasonable and the work was performed about a week later at a date and time we determined. The crew was on time and professional. Afte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming tree limbs over house

CATEGORY excavators,tree service

Residential and commercial tree & stump removal, land clearing, lawn care, snow removal, tree & ornamental pruning.

Tree moving.