Kelley Klean The Restoration Team

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2010

Kelley Klean Service Team of Professionals has been around for 25 years fixing broken houses. We've been lucky in gathering six team members who specialties range from water, fire and mold mitigation and remediation, to mastery carpentry, drywall, and panting. We also have recognized two of our colleagues as masters in the flooring industry and utilize them as sub-contractors....

Wallace Painting

Providing professional painting residential and commercial

Hilltop Home Repairs

Specializing in handyman services and home repairs. Don't worry! If it's broke, I'll fix it for you! No job is too big, or too small. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Home repairs, all phases of remodeling, flooring, plumbing, and MORE! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

RNC Painting LLC

We are a local painting contractor that services Columbia and Jefferson City, Missouri.

03/23/2015

Kelley Clean were out in 24 hours. They completed the whole job in four hours. I had an estimate from another company for $2200. When I called Kelley Clean, they gave us an estimate of $575. They did a professional job and very consciousness of their work. A man that was there working that day, called me and admitted he kicked a pipe in the crawl space and i replacing it for me today. I am so plea...

Description of Work
Our kitchen water backed up in our crawl space. We had work done to our crawl space 2 years ago. It was incapsualted, clean, and covered in plastic. The backed up sewage ruined the crawl space.

08/27/2013

Excellent service. Returned calls immediately. Very efficient and professional. Did a few extra things. Cleaned up beautifully. Very customer oriented.

Description of Work
cleaned all air ducts and returns in house

05/20/2013

The minute I called my insurance company they came right away. They've been very professional and they check on me every day. They charge just my deductible. The experience has been very good as they responded quickly. They come when they say they're going to come and they're very professional.

Description of Work
I had a pipe burst and I have a company called Kelly Klean Inc. here taking care of the issue.

Category water damage restoration

We specialize in all aspects of fire/water/mold damage, carpet/duct/content/dryer-vent cleaning, bio-hazard clean up, sewer back-ups, insulation removal and installation. We also are able to provide mastery carpentry and remodeling services.

We unfortunately do not offer non-loss related residential cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover