J B AUTO & TRUCK SVC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2010

We are a full service garage, including the sale of tires for both car and truck....

Roger's HVAC Service LLC. Heating & Cooling

Hi, I'm Roger, owner of Roger's HVAC Service LLC. I've been Repairing and Servicing all Brands of Residential Heating & Cooling equipment now for 30 years. My Goal as a service guy is to have a happy and satisfied customer that would want to call me back in the future, if needed. When I arrive at your home, I'll evaluate the system, pinpoint the problem, do the service or repair needed, all at a reasonable cost. All brands of HVAC equipment have an average life expectancy of about 20 years. So if you are thinking about replacing your Heating & Cooling equipment, I can provide you a Complete Replacement Quote with NO Surprising EXTRA Cost at the conclusion of the Install. I am your "Bryant" Equipment Dealer/Installer. All New Bryant Equipment comes with a Factory Warranty of 10 Years on All Parts, 20 Years Factory Warranty on Bryant Gas Furnace Heat Exchangers. I also do; Replacement Installs of Residential Hot Water Boiler Heat Equip, Whole House Dehumidification or Humidification, whichever may be needed for more Precise Indoor Air Quality. I also install, Bryant's top quality Whole House Indoor Air Filtration/Purification System so High Quality and Efficient that it will Filter Out & Kill VIRUSES such as Covid 19 Coronavirus. I am fully Licensed & Insured; Master Mechanical License, Columbia Business License, Columbia City Compliance Inspector, 2 Million in Liability Insurance. So give me a call, text or email if your existing HVAC Equipment is aging. I'll be happy to help and answer All Questions you may have about equipment replacement. My cell; 660 998 7494 email; r_seymour@sbcglobal.net Thank You, Roger Seymour owner Roger's HVAC Service LLC

Offers by Roger's HVAC Service LLC. Heating & Cooling on Angi

08/29/2016

Took a day or two longer but the work was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace timing cover gasket

10/30/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed brakes on my 1998 Honda CRV. They replaced the front pads and rotors. Told me I didn't need to have the rear brake linings replaced yet as they have quite a few miles left on them. These guys are professionals.

02/21/2013

I recommend JB Auto to anyone that wants good price, excellent service and a mechanic you can trust. I have used them for years and have never been disappointed. Every now and then, I compare their prices to others and always come back to JB. You will not be disappointed.

06/09/2012

I would their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J B Auto & Truck Svc. is where I go for my car needs. The last time I went there was for a transmission problem and he also check my brakes.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

We sale Jasper rebuilt engines and transmissions that have a nationwide warranty

Closed for lunch 12:00 to 1:00 daily