Gold Seal Painting

With Angi since May 2011

4.3

Gold Seal Painting is based in Central Missouri and is ready to provide any residential or commercial project painting need you may have. We do custom painting or staining for interior or exterior requirements you may require and we can even do faux finish. Because of our 25 years of experience, your trust and confidence in a superior performance is our number one concern and we give a satisfaction guarantee. Ask about our 12 year warranty on wood sided homes. No job is too big or too small....

Wallace Painting

Specializing in RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PAINTING SERVICES ! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a estimate today! Providing professional painting residential and commercial

Hilltop Home Repairs

Specializing in handyman services and home repairs. Don't worry! If it's broke, I'll fix it for you! No job is too big, or too small. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Home repairs, all phases of remodeling, flooring, plumbing, and MORE! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

RNC Painting LLC

We are a local painting contractor that services Columbia and Jefferson City, Missouri.

04/10/2019

They did a good job; I would hire them again. I received 3 bids on the job, and Gold Seal was the cheapest. I know, "you get what you pay for" but there are lots of things to fix in this house so I have to stretch the budget. They responded immediately to my request for bid, had someone out right away for the estimate, and kept following up until we were able to agree on a date. They convinced me ...

Description of Work
Painting interior walls

Category interior painters

09/26/2018

Initially they missed some spots and splashed some paint around on the furniture, but when I called Curtis about it, he personally came back and made everything right. Based on that, I WOULD hire them again.

Description of Work
3 interior rooms painted

Category interior painters

07/26/2017

Jeff did an excellent job! My 1975 home looks like brand new!I would recommend Gold Seal Painting to my family and friends! Pat Whitehill, Columbia, MO

Description of Work
Painting of exterior house

Category house painters

05/16/2017

Excellent communications from initial contact to project completion. Crew did an outstanding job. Very neat with professional result. Very happy I chose Gold Seal.

Description of Work
Power-washed house and deck. Stained deck.

Category pressure washing,house painters

11/12/2015

I should have done it myself. I grew up the son of a general contractor and worked for him for years doing everything from new construction to remodels. We hired Gold Seal because we thought that they would do a better and faster job than I would. We were wrong. First off, it took them months (literally, no exaggeration here) to get back to us to schedule the work once we accepted their bid. Once ...

Description of Work
Texture (apply and finish drywall mud) the walls in our addition.

Category drywall,interior painters

09/02/2014

It went ok, but the paint isn't holding up well in certain spots. They were punctual and professional. We will need to have it painted again sooner than we hoped.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house.

Category house painter

06/24/2014

They were excellent. The job went very well. We would recommend them.

Description of Work
We used Gold Seal Painting to put a sealant on all the woodwork on a home site.

06/10/2014

The great room was perfect. The master bedroom with the vaulted ceiling had what appeared to be a border of lighter colored paint because I assume they did not cover it with the second coat. Apparently, the paint was rolled up and stopped about 3 - 4 inches from the ceiling. When I pointed this out to the owner, he agreed and made it right. He was not actually the one doing the painting and saw immediately what I was talking about so there was no issue. He and all of his staff were professional. Overall, they did a great job, were approachable and addressed my concerns.

Description of Work
Their team painted my great room and master bedroom in my newly purchased home. The great room had 10 foot ceilings and needed 2 coats to cover. The master bedroom has a high vaulted ceiling and also needed to get 2 coats.

03/27/2014

With one exception the workmen were reliable and appeared on time--at least after the first day or two. One of the painters, however, seemed to have a problem with drinking. He sometimes came late in the morning, took long breaks,and left a bit early. One day the contractor stopped by to check and discovered the man on a ladder and to some degree under the influence. Despite our protests, the man came back to work the next day. He did apologize and swore not to repeat his behavior, but we were nonethess a bit worried about our liability should something hapend to him. Still, the owner was easy to work with, willing to deal on price, and did check every couple of days on the quality/progress of the work. We would use this company again--and their work comes with a three year guarantee.

Description of Work
Preparing the house for painting involved more scraping and tuck pointing than had been predicted. We were very grateful that the contractor absorbed that cost into his original estimate. They used quality materials--Sherman Williams paint. Most surfaces they sprayed and then rolled, a workable method. The trim, and there is a lot of that on our Tudor style house--was hand brush-painted and/or rolled.

Category house painter

08/07/2013

Overall, it was fine. The owner gave the estimate and communicated with us. He stopped by several times to supervise the workers. We pointed out several areas that needed to be retouched and they took care of it. They finished all of the work in a reasonable amount of time. We can't tell yet how well it will hold up but it looks good now.

Description of Work
Washed the two sides of the house that were covered with Colorlok siding-scraped edges-sealed areas that were open-primed and painted siding.

Category interior painter

Cleaning Services: Interior, Exterior, Ecofriendly Pressure Washing, Painters and Wallpaper Hangers: Spray Painting, Staining, Faux Finishing, Paint Removal, Markings, Wallpaper Removal Service: Repair, Remodeling, New Construction, Maintenance Remodeling Contractors: Repair, Maintenance Deck and Patio Contractors: Repair, Remodeling, Cleaning, Sealing, Maintenance of Decks, Patio, and Porches Handyman services: Building Maintenance, Building Repair General

Ask for details.