Braik Brothers Tree Care and Green Waste Recycling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

Braik Brothers Tree Care and Green Waste Recycling is a family owned company that is based on satisfying their customers and hard work. The Braik Brothers are proud to say they are one of the most GREEN companies in America. Additional contact name - Dan Braik. family owned & operated....

Discount Lawn Services

Licensed bonded and insured. We specialize in lawn care, tree trimming, pool leveling, and landscaping. We are a veteran owned company who takes pride in there work and great prices.

Elite Grading and Excavation

Elite Grading and Excavation is a family owned and operated construction business based in Mayview, Missouri. We offer Grading and Excavation work for the home exterior. I have over 14 years of experience in this industry and know what it takes to do the job right. We handle small and large scale projects utility work as water sewer water drainage to pond and bank work reclaim land, land clean up removal of structures building pads. Many more services available!

Tree Wizard

Let our team of ISA Certified Arborists take care of you and your trees! We have been in business since 2002 and strive to go above and beyond. You can find our reviews on Angi, Google, Facebook, and more to see just how much our customers love us! Our services include: Tree Pruning, Tree Health, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Planting, Storm Cleanup, and more! Our tree health program includes coverage for pests and diseases such as Emerald Ash Borer, Oak Wilt, Fire Blight, Magnolia Scale, and just about anything you can think of.

08/20/2014

I called on Thursday about trimming some tree limbs that are close to falling. I was told the guy would be out on Friday...Monday at the latest to give me an estimate. Never heard from them again. I called another company today....who were great to communicate with...returned my calls and are coming in the morning to give me an estimate. Hopefully I can give them (the other company) a great review...

Description of Work
No show....no communication! Went with someone else.

04/14/2014

I cancelled and went with a better contractor

Description of Work
Took over a week to get estimate. Changed appointment time at least four times, finally showed up late gave quick estimate then wanted me to sign contract. Got another bid later from company from out of town who showed up when they said they would same services bid for $200 dollars less

Category tree service

We apologize that we failed to provide the high level of customer service that this company was built upon. The truth of the matter is that we had a new arborist working here, and his primary responsibility was taking care of the customers. Due to his poor performance he was released from the company and replaced with a much more experienced and competent arborist. We are aware that late last year...

03/20/2014

Two guys came on time.. They worked for maybe 6 hours. They missed a spot and I called the company and they sent someone back out right away to finish it up. Very prompt and professionally run company. It seemed pricey to me for the amount of time they actually worked. I'd get estimates but was reasonably satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Braik cleared brush and did a lot of tree-trimming around my house.

09/30/2013

Person providing estimate was on time and gave detailed proposal and schedule. Workers came on schedule and worked quickly and efficiently. Workers used masks and ear protection appropriately.

Description of Work
Trimmed trees around and over house.

07/15/2013

They left one pile of shorter pieces that they should have taken which may have been a miscommunication. Other than that, the work was completed very well. Their courtesy and promptness is a big plus.

Description of Work
Removed 2 large tree stumps, took away unmanagable logs and seeded and put down straw. This was the aftermath of having had another tree service cut down the trees.

Category tree service

Residential & commercial tree, planting, removal, trimming, pruning & fertilization, pest & disease treatment, landscape mulch, compost, topsoil, vegetation management, land clearing, stump grinding & removal, forestry head, snow removal & yard waste recycling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express