ABOVE IT ALL ROOFING & REMODELING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2008

4.3

Above it all is a Licensed General Contracting Company that does most all of the work that is contracted,we are proud to say that we do very little sub contracting !!! when first contacting Above It All ,you will be asked if we was recommended too you ,either by a friend or a past customer of Above It All,this is very important because it will reflect on how much of a deposit you will be charged !!! For instance, if we are recommended too you your deposit will be 100% of Materials with the remaining balance for the labor too be do upon completion of the project and if we do not come recommended you will be asked to pay 100% of materials and 50% of labor with the remaining balance for the labor too be do upon completion of the project ,unless contract states otherwise. all instate checks are accepted and some out of state checks if approved,we also accept Cash !!!...

We are gutter installation specialist with 20+ years of experience... We specialize in 5 and 6 inch guttering... We also install gutter protection such as screens and other protection.. We provide gutter cleaning and minor fascia repair... We are licensed and insured ...

The Premier choice in home improvement. We specialize in storm restoration. Wind, Ice, or Hail, we can make the insurance claim process a breeze. We never accept money upfront and can complete most re-roofs within one day. With prompt professional service and clean courteous workmanship, our main goal is to exceed your every expectation!

09/29/2010

The owner came out to give one large bid for 2011 and also repair leak in roof. The price to repair was reasonable but because we are an apt complex - we do not carry cash and all invoices are sent to the accounting department of our corporate office. I gave him a W-9 form to fill out so we can send the invoice in. He gave it back and said that he doesn't want our business. I advised that we do no...

Description of Work
No service performed because the owner said he didn't want our business because we do not carry cash to pay him and he refused to send us an invoice. We have great credit throughout town and always paid our invoices. I did not appreciate being treated badly by him.

08/11/2009

This contractor has been in the roofing business for 30 years and knows his trade. I had lower bids and higher bids, but he itemized all the materials down to the dollar in his initial bid- NOBODY else did that on the 5 other bids I got. I gave him a "B" on price just because I'm a cheapskate. He was there just about all the time with his crew, and I had the opportunity to go up and see his crafts...

Description of Work
This contractor removed an old cedar shake roof and replaced it with lifetime limited warranty grade shingles. Area covered was about 5400 sq ft. Also had a section of nearly flat roof which had mansard style sides on it. He covered it with EPDM.

Above It All offers a wide range of services; Painting "interior and exterior", replacing Windows and Doors , Small framing jobs , Roofing " Residential " flat roofs, metal roofs and composition shingles, Siding "all types", Decks "building and staining" , Soffit and Fascia , All types of Flooring "laminate , Wood, Tile , linoleum , all types of Remodeling ,.Kitchens and Baths ,drywall and paneling and trim work, cleaning Gutters and cutting and delivering Firewood .

any services that call for a permit by a specialist like a Plumber , Electrician etc. will have too be subcontracted out too a person licensed in that particular field and I do have great contacts "sub contractors" in these fields.