PermaSeal

With Angi since December 2015

3.5

755 Spirit of St Louis Blvd

Chesterfield, MO 63005

Sealing concrete and wood structures comes easy for us at PermaSeal. Contact us today in Chesterfield, MO, so we can get your project started....

09/07/2020

Ken B.

Fantastic workmen. Job done so well. Ryan was great explaining everything and a pleasure to talk to.

Description of Work
Our deck needed stained again. It was such a large area and I was tired of doing it. Saw ad and made an appointment. Ryan Moss came to the house and explained everything. I felt the price was fair and knowing I wouldn’t have to stain the deck was well worth the money. The deck looks fantastic. I should have done this years ago. The men that sealed the deck were great. Preparation before they started and clean up after the job was excellent. Couldn’t ask for a better job.

07/28/2020

Donnie N.

I had a 1 year old deck that I had sealed. 1.5 years later, the wood is cracking all over the deck, and looks as if it never had anything applied to it. I called permaseal and was told sealing it would help. I paid for permaseal because I was told 1. It would preserve the wood, and 2. That staining would not be necessary. They did offer to reseal any boards I replaced due to the continued splitting and rotting, but that doesn't change the fact that I spent thousands of dollars that could have been used to stain the deck instead

Description of Work
Wood deck sealing

Category basement waterproofing,deck cleaning

Thanks for your comments Mr. [Member Name Removed], We do preserve the wood for at least 25 years with no signs of rot or decay. It sounds like your deck gets a lot of sun every day. Please give us a call and we can schedule a time to send our Quality Control Team to come out and take a look. We want to help you resolve this issue. (844) 481-6862.

06/05/2020

Teri B.

DO NOT get your deck treated with permaseal! Our deck is less than 5 years old and WAS in great shape. We believed that we could preserve the look of our once beautiful deck with this company. They showed us before and after pictures of many decks. They claimed that we would never need another treatment on our deck ever again. We bought into it and 9 months ago got our deck permasealed. Now it is a disgusting dead grey color, the wood is cracking and splintering, and it looks UGLY! We are regretful we ever bought this! When you complain, they tell you that the grey color will happen, and so does splintering. Where are those "after" pictures? Then they will tell you to sand and stain your deck to get the color restored. Yet, they tell you "permaseal is the last deck treatment you will ever need." DO NOT waste thousands of dollars on this bogus product. They sell you on images of decks that look far better after than before, when in reality, they will look so so much worse. I wish I never ruined my deck with this terrible product and unaccountable company. /

Description of Work
Deck Sealing

Category deck cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your comments and yes we are a one time application protecting your wood from rot or decay for at least 25 years! Please recall our formal written agreement of exactly what we do. We clean your wood before sealing with a citrus cleaner to remove the fungus that will cause the wood to rot over time. We then apply our penetrating silica based sealant thus sealing your wood from the inside out. Our cleaning process restores the wood to it'[Member Information Removed] natural state based on the age and condition. Our penetrating sealant is clear and we don't guarantee any color, only the natural look of the wood. We are a penetrate and not a top coat. Our process will leave about a 16th inch to 18th inch natural texture on the surface of the wood which is still subject to the UV radiation of the sun. We explain and document in writing with our customer'[Member Information Removed] signature that all wood will eventually turn gray but only on the surface. This graying which is the wood'[Member Information Removed] natural defense to the Sun'[Member Information Removed] UV radiation is relatively easy to clean with any topical wood cleaner. Our short term value to our customer'[Member Information Removed] is no more top coats our stains and long term value of no replacement costs, not the deck or even one board for at least 25 years! Thank you and please feel free to contact us at (844) 481-6862.

04/13/2020

Randy Z.

They quoted us a price of $8,000 and then changed the price after the three day cancellation to double and charged our credit card. When we called they refused to refund the money. Now they have $8,000 of my money and I just don’t want this to happen to others.

Description of Work
Con Artist

Category deck cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], We do not have a customer in our system with your name, perhaps the contract is under another name? In any event, if you do have a contract with us it clearly states the total amount of the contract, the 3 day right of cancellation is also there. It is illegal to change the contract amount at any given time after it has been executed, if you are under contract with us I can assure you we do not change the amount of any of our customers contracts.

09/14/2018

Barbara M.

The representative came out and advised that basically my deck wasn’t a big enough job and that their minimum job cost would be $1200. I wouldn’t have an issue with the price since it would be good for many years but I was told they wouldn’t be able to do the job! It must be nice to be able to turn down business!

Description of Work
I wanted to have them permaseal my 12x12 deck

Category deck cleaning

According to our records this customer had a stain on the deck that we could not remove, thus we could not do the project to our satisfactory standards to ensure a great outcome.

06/21/2018

Rachael J.

We were so satisfied with PermaSeal, their work, and employees! The office staff was very helpful with setting appointments, and answering our questions. They then came to give an estimate, and shortly after to do a fantastic job sealing our deck, and making it look beautiful! We would recommend them to family and friends anytime!

Description of Work
Sealing our deck/patio

06/18/2018

Jennifer S.

I called them and left 2 messages to try and get someone to come and give a bid for sealing my deck. I never got any response. I understand that summer is certainly their busy time, but that's no excuse for not bothering to return a phone call.

Description of Work
Deck sealing

Category concrete driveways,deck cleaning

All our voicemails get stored in a cloud based application and searching back through 6/1 we are unable to located the mentioned voicemails. We typically have 30-40 after hours voicemails daily and we try to be very diligent with them as it is a very important part of our business. Our toll free number is 844 481 6862, office hours 8 am - 5 pm.

04/10/2018

Jack H.

They came when promised even in bad weather and completed the job in one day.

Description of Work
Power clean deck & stairs and seal with PermaSeal

09/03/2017

Arnold K.

They came out and inspected the deck to make sure their process would work on the old stain. We had a little wait because of how popular they are but it was worth it. Nice to know I won't need to do anything except hose off yearly for the next 25 years. The deck looks gorgeous now.

Description of Work
Old our older deck, that was in sorry shape, needed to be cleaned and sealed along with two large benches and a porch swing. It had turned an ugly grey and needed some TLC.

08/31/2017

Nicolle C.

Holy Cow! Are we living in the dark ages? I called to set an appointment for an estimate, and they would only come if my husband could be there too! Seriously? Am I not capable of meeting with an estimator, making a decision and paying a contractor?! Didn't have work done, didn't even get an estimate, because my husband couldn't be there. SHAME ON YOU, this isn't 1950!!

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for a deck and driveway to be sealed in Overland Park KS.

Category concrete driveways,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning

Our company policy is to have both spouses present during our estimate. Our process is very different than your traditional sealing procedure and we share a lot of information with our potential clients about our process. History have shown if we have both spouses present we eliminate anything getting lost in translation and all questions can be addressed right then and there. With a 25 year guarantee, we have found that the majority of people want to be present during our estimates.

Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair

Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing, foundation repair, & concrete repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing & encapsulation, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, dehumidifiers, sump pumps, & yard drainage. We service Illinois, Missouri, Southeast Iowa, and Western Kentucky. Our Helitech Promise is to provide the highest quality products and finest service and to stand by our work for the life of your home. We have been serving the area for 5 decades strong and our longevity speaks to our reliability and commitment to excellence.

Aim to Amaze Outdoor Services

We are a family owned and operated business with over 25 years of experience. We offer commercial and residential services. Our services include tree trimming and removal , landscaping , stamped and decorative concrete, retaining walls, drainage and erosion control , fence installation, gutter cleaning , and land clearing .

Offers by Aim to Amaze Outdoor Services on Angi
    Perma Jack of St Louis

Family owned and operated for nearly 50 years, Perma Jack of St. Louis is the area’s most trusted residential and commercial waterproofing and foundation repair provider. Perma Jack patented the first remedial steel pier stabilization system which revolutionized the foundation repair industry. Each component utilized in the Perma Jack System is manufactured of the highest quality material, right here in St. Louis. Additional innovative repair solutions that we offer include helical piers, helical tie backs, steel soldier beams, interior/exterior drain systems, carbon fiber wall repair, and epoxy or polyurethane crack injection. We have been a Better Business Bureau A+ accredited business since 1987, recognized for our professionalism, honesty, and reliability.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

sealing concrete and wood structures