Maris Home Improvements

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2016

Family owned and operated, we perform. With over 20 years of experience we know what it takes to make you happy. We are local in Chesterfield and our top priority is a satisfied customer....

01/07/2021

Maris did a great job. Everything was done with precision and care. Flooring, vanity and top, tub and surround, toilet. Pricing was competitive with other bids. Would definitely contact them again for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hall bathroom

CATEGORY decks,home remodeling

12/23/2020

It went well, Mark the primary contractor contact was excellent, Mike the primary worker/contractor we AWESOME, he was professional, considerate and extremely clean and cautious about our home. He was always punctual and he made certain that things were done in a timely and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel - install a walk in shower

CATEGORY decks,home remodeling

12/22/2020

It went fairly well. All projects have their mishaps but those were corrected and progress was made. I am happy with the deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear down a deck and build a new deck

CATEGORY decks

12/13/2020

Maris' sales person came to the home, prepared to show me all options and finalize the paperwork. I chose Maris due to their all inclusive services. Maris got utilities marked, handled the permit process, got approval from HOA, delivered all materials, and then professionally installed the fence and did all clean up. The fence is exactly to order and a year later I don't have single issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Black rail fence installed in the backyard with gates included.

CATEGORY fencing

12/11/2020

I don't usually write reviews, but Maris exceeded all expectations and then some I didn't have. From the initial bid (done by the owner of the company), to the scheduling, tear off of our 40 year old cedar siding, and then finally installation of our beautiful siding I never have had better customer service. The clean up afterwards and the attention to detail was top notch. This is a local company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Tear Off And New Siding Install

CATEGORY siding

Window replacement, siding installation, soffit and fascia, design and build decks, vinyl & Aluminum Fences, and Custom Bathroom Designs.

Repair and insurance work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check