Maris Home Improvements

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2016

208 Chesterfield Industrial Blvd

Chesterfield, MO 63005

Family owned and operated, we perform. With over 20 years of experience we know what it takes to make you happy. We are local in Chesterfield and our top priority is a satisfied customer....

01/07/2021

CATHY H.

Maris did a great job. Everything was done with precision and care. Flooring, vanity and top, tub and surround, toilet. Pricing was competitive with other bids. Would definitely contact them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Hall bathroom

Category decks,home remodeling

12/23/2020

Karen W.

It went well, Mark the primary contractor contact was excellent, Mike the primary worker/contractor we AWESOME, he was professional, considerate and extremely clean and cautious about our home. He was always punctual and he made certain that things were done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel - install a walk in shower

Category decks,home remodeling

12/22/2020

RICK N.

It went fairly well. All projects have their mishaps but those were corrected and progress was made. I am happy with the deck.

Description of Work
tear down a deck and build a new deck

12/13/2020

Jo B.

Maris' sales person came to the home, prepared to show me all options and finalize the paperwork. I chose Maris due to their all inclusive services. Maris got utilities marked, handled the permit process, got approval from HOA, delivered all materials, and then professionally installed the fence and did all clean up. The fence is exactly to order and a year later I don't have single issue.

Description of Work
Black rail fence installed in the backyard with gates included.

12/11/2020

john R.

I don't usually write reviews, but Maris exceeded all expectations and then some I didn't have. From the initial bid (done by the owner of the company), to the scheduling, tear off of our 40 year old cedar siding, and then finally installation of our beautiful siding I never have had better customer service. The clean up afterwards and the attention to detail was top notch. This is a local company with aspirations of growing their business. They have a great reputation for good reason. They aren't the cheapest out there, but you get what you pay for. Even a year and a half later when I needed matching J channel for a new window they went above and beyond to find me what I needed and even delivered it. The people I worked with were responsive in a timely manner and always helpful. I can't recommend them enough if you are looking to install new siding, or use one of their other services. Since I put on new siding it looks like they do bathrooms and other remodeling projects as well as windows. I will definitely keep them in mind for my next big project. A special thanks to Paul who hooked me up with matching jchannel for my new window in the kitchen. Your a life saver. Thank you.

Description of Work
Siding Tear Off And New Siding Install

Category siding

12/04/2020

Kirsten B.

Loved working with Maris from beginning to end. I reached out to them after reading great reviews. They came out and gave us a free estimate for a vinyl fence and didn’t use any of the typical sales tactics to get us to give them money right away. They were extremely respectful in allowing us time to make a decision. They were not the cheapest company we obtained quotes from, but it was worth every penny! When it came to obtaining permits, they handled it all... we never lifted a finger. Once we received all necessary approvals, they came out and had our fence up in no time and it looks beautiful! One year later, we still consider this one of the best decisions we have ever made.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence

11/29/2020

Frank E.

The work went well. No problems and it was done in a timely and quality manner. Design suggestions by the sales person and lead carpenter were very helpful.

Description of Work
A deck on the house

11/28/2020

Shawn S.

We needed a wheelchair ramp and a landing for the back door. We were on a very tight budget. Maris came through for us in a big way. We got everything we asked for on budget and on time. They worked with us through the entire process. And when we hit a couple road blocks they worked diligently on our behalf to get the proper approvals done. From sales, planning, the actual build, and follow-up these guys bent over backwards to make sure we got what we needed, and more importantly what we wanted. I can't thank them enough for everything they did for our family.

Description of Work
Amazing work. On time. On budget

11/25/2020

Jessica W.

We met with Karen and she went over several different options (configurations, materials, etc.) and price points to tear down and replace our existing deck that had started rotting. Previously, we didn’t have stairs and we knew we wanted them with the rebuild so she was also patient enough to give us the breakdown on those options—with and without—to see if it made the cost easier to swallow. At the end of the day, we got a larger, maintenance free deck, with stairs for the same price a competitor was going to charge us for a smaller wooden deck with no stairs. There’s no doubt Karen’s an excellent saleswoman and knows what she’s doing and how to work a customer, but not in the awful ways sales people are stereotypically known for. Her patience, multiple options within what we could afford, and ability to explain the product features and attention to detail Maris offers in how THEY build decks is what sold us. The build went incredibly well and were thrilled with the look and quality of our new deck! We had some issues with a scratch board here and there during the build and Maris replaced them without ANY grief on our end. Just stellar service from start to finish.

Description of Work
Deck tear down and rebuild

11/22/2020

David R.

Project was superb! Great bid price and very professional crew! Left the yard spotless and the deck still looks great after two years of use. Would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Wood deck installation

11/14/2020

Rosalie J.

They were very professional and courteous and they perform the work as scheduled. The install was great there was no mess and they cleaned up. The windows are good quality and they saved us money on our utility bills. We loved their suggestion of getting the side by side window in our dining room. It gives us a great view of our yard

Description of Work
We need a new windows for our entire house

11/07/2020

Mark F.

Built as designed and on time. Every effort was accomplished to ensure every detail was in place.

Description of Work
Added a screened in deck with gabled roof.

11/01/2020

Charlene Stillman S.

very well. In fact we were not going to replace the garage window, but then it was noted that it was BAD, had water in and was starting to mold and luckily it didn't do damage to the wood and siding. glad this was looked into and got that window also replaced. Nice to have easy open windows again.

Description of Work
New windows

10/27/2020

Joe T.

It looks great. We are very happy overall.

Description of Work
They tore down my old deck and built a new one.

10/21/2020

Kerry K.

Great. The product is great. The workmanship was great. Great sales process.

Description of Work
Complete siding

Category siding

10/20/2020

Norman R.

Good job! very happy with the end product. have had good compliments on it.

Description of Work
Had our fence replaced

Category decks,fencing

10/18/2020

Sheila R.

Great, The price was fair the workmanship was excellent and they cleaned up after themselves. They even allowed me to add an extension after the work because it looked better.

Description of Work
Fenced back yard

10/17/2020

Danielle P.

Both the work and communication for my project were FLAWLESS. Ben explained everything to me during our consultation, and explained why Maris truly is a high quality company and he was so incredibly helpful and knowledgeable that I went into my project with full confidence. I knew what was going on with my deck every step of the way, and if I had any questions, I simply sent a text and got a response right away! This is by far the best purchasing experience I’ve had. It’s a year later and my new deck is still impeccable and one of the sturdiest decks I’ve ever walked on!

Description of Work
New Composite Deck

10/15/2020

Justin R.

Couldn’t of asked for a better company. Very friendly and informative. Didn’t try to pressure us into anything. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
New fences

10/12/2020

Marie O.

The work performed was just as expected. They were prompt and professional getting the work done when promised. We are enjoying the added space to our backyard with a steep grade. The construction is sturdy and has held up well.

Description of Work
updated & built deck addition

10/10/2020

Jonathan N.

The experience was wonderful. Ken Maris was very easy to work with. His presentation on the products and services he offered was very thorough. He answered all of our questions and explained everything. The men who came to our house to take measurements were very courteous and professional, as were the men who were at our home on the day of installation. We chose Maris Home Improvements after interviewing several contractors. We are very happy with our choice. The windows we purchased and had installed have performed perfectly. We will definitely consider Maris again for future home improvement projects.

Description of Work
New windows throughout most of our house.

Category replacement windows

10/08/2020

Laura F.

Installers were on-schedule and thorough. The windows are everything that was promised - we sleep right through the loudest thunderstorms! Our heating and cooling bills are much lower now and even without the A/C on, it stays comfortable inside when it's hot outside. We would highly recommend Maris and their signature windows to anyone!!

Description of Work
Triple-pane thermal window installation

Category replacement windows

09/30/2020

jim M.

very well installer very neat and professional

Description of Work
windows replaced

09/30/2020

Daniel L.

Excellent. The old fence was removed and a new one installed in only a few days. It looks great.

Description of Work
New fence.

09/28/2020

Sandra K.

No problems encountered. Fence installed in one day. Always on time, no delays.

Description of Work
New vinyl fence

Forever Clean Gutters

END GUTTER CLEANING FOREVER! We Install Gutter Covers and New Seamless Gutters. Our Forever Clean Gutter System is 100% maintenance free and effective, with our State of the art design, nothing but water will enter your gutters. Our product has no holes, gaps or large openings to keep all debris out. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us to schedule a Free, No Obligation Estimate!

Offers by Forever Clean Gutters on Angi
    St. Louis City Exteriors, LLC

At STL City Exteriors, we are pros in all types of siding installation. Custom vinyl siding, James Hardie, and wood siding experts. Our staff has more than 25 years of residential and commercial experience. Our company is dedicated to providing a professional and stress free experience for your home improvement needs. Hiring a contractor can be intimidating, we strive to make you feel comfortable and confident in your decisions and get your job done on your terms. We are a family owned business servicing the greater St. Louis area. Thanks you so much for considering STL City Exteriors for your home improvement needs.

SRP Home Repair LLC

SRP home repair is named after my daughter Sophia Reagan and Peyton

Offers by SRP Home Repair LLC on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Window replacement, siding installation, soffit and fascia, design and build decks, vinyl & Aluminum Fences, and Custom Bathroom Designs.

Repair and insurance work.