Lakeside Renovation & Design

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2002

Lakeside Renovation & Design is the Interior & Exterior remodeling company St. Louis trusts to provide top quality products and first-rate service. (Unfortunately, we do not offer Window Repairs) We are one of the only St. Louis siding contractors to achieve the prestigious James Hardie Siding

Siding & Stone Remodel

masonry

202063038
New James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding & beautiful Stone accents.
View project
Allen - Kitchen project

Allen - Kitchen

interior decorators

202163122
View project

siding companies (101)window replacement (36)gutter repair (23)roofing (13)door installation (12)general contractors (9)woodworking (6)decks & porches (5)patio enclosures (1)interior decorators (1)insulation (1)concrete driveways (1)

04/14/2021

Rebecca H.

Lakeside replaced our siding (with hardie board), fascia, gutters, painted all existing soffits and porch, and added trim around all of windows. They were excellent with communication from the start of the project until the end (and even after)!! I felt like they really listened to what I wanted and made my visions come to life. The crew was very detail-oriented, conscientious of noise, and cleaned up everyday throughout the project. I felt they were very trustworthy and I’d 100% recommend them. I’m very pleased with the results and will reuse their company. A few added bonus were their price was very competitive, their warranty is the best that I came across, and they use in-house crews.

Description of Work
Hardie Board siding replaced, new gutters, and painting

Category contractors, gutter repair, siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I truly appreciate you!

04/09/2021

David M.

Great the new windows are awesome and they also solved problems where water was leaking into the house.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category contractors, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]!

02/02/2021

Therese H.

Couldn't have been better! Completed in 1 day! Quality product and workmanship!!

Description of Work
10 replacement black casement infinity be Marvin windows, and construction to 2 windows

Category siding, replacement windows, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/04/2021

David J.

Lakeside's work was outstanding. They fully understood our design goals and completed the project on-time. This is our second project with Lakeside and we recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We contracted with Lakeside to remodel our master bedroom. The project involved installation of matching baseboard, wainscoting, and door casement to match other rooms in our home, plus new molding to create a coffered ceiling. Some additional electrical work included new recessed lighting and replacing the ceiling fan. Finally, the entire bedroom was painted.

Category contractors, interior designers, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Review for Lakeside Renovation & Design - 139 Chesterfield Industrial Blvd, Chesterfield, MO - 39115773

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We truly appreciate you trusting Lakeside with another project on your home. You have a beautiful place!

09/01/2020

Linda J.

The employee, Daniel, arrived on time and was professional. He removed a bird "condo", replaced the soffit, caulked and painted. It was a very hot day and he smiled the entire time, did a great job and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Repair of soffit

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], THANK YOU! I am so glad to hear how great your experience with Daniel was. I'm also very glad you were taken care of! Thanks for taking the time to leave a raving review. We appreciate you!

06/27/2020

Kenneth K.

I did not hire. Took 10 days to get a bid after rep visited our house and thenn the bid was twice what other contractors quoted.

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Category contractors, siding

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thank you for your patience. Once we discovered that your siding was more of a repair than a full reside, we had to get with the head of our service department to get you an estimate & an accurate timeline. We hope you've been taken care of, but rating us an F because of our cost doesn't seem fair. Have a nice day sir.

05/14/2020

Stephanie V.

From start to finish I could not be happier with the service I received. They did a wonderful job, I would absolutely use their company again.

Description of Work
Siding, soffits and facia

Category contractors, siding

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

11/23/2019

jerry Y.

Found someone else before he got chance to see project i did cancel appointment

Description of Work
Replace Strip of fascia about garage on house

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

Thanks for reaching out. Our service department is out 8-10 weeks for repairs, but we appreciate you keeping us in mind. We are glad you've been taken care of. Have a great day!

10/25/2019

Oleta S.

Excellent! They were very helpful. They provided and did what we asked for. They got the job done in a timely manner and they did good work.

Description of Work
They installed sidings and windows.

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

01/05/2019

Lamar L.

Provided an estimate and valuable information on siding

Description of Work
Estimate on Siding

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you.

11/29/2018

deni D.

They are very pleasant they are very nice and helpful.

Description of Work
Repaired the roof.

Work Completed On 11/29/2016

We appreciate that! Thank you!

08/25/2018

Mark C.

Excellent. Started at around 6 AM, and were done in a week. Have had several compliments from neighbors. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced soffit, fascia, and gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the nice words. We appreciate your business. Please let us if there is anything else we can do. Have a great day! The Lakeside Exteriors Team

08/26/2017

Charisse B.

Lakeside did a great job, terrific quality and great to work with. They are a bit pricey but the Hardie Board will last forever and looks great. They are very detail oriented and responded to any concerns I had.

Description of Work
Lakeside removed and replaced all of our siding, fascia, soffits, gutters and trim and also replaced a basement atrium door.

Category gutter repair, siding, doors

Work Completed On 05/30/2015

We appreciate you! Thank you!

08/23/2017

Robert B.

They provide good personal service when they are on site and face to face. They are awesome, but their business is so good that sometimes we don't get as prompt of a response and as good of a crew as we would hope.

Description of Work
23 building project. Siding trim and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

06/23/2017

Rhonda B.

This is the third "major / high-dollar" project Lakeside Exteriors has performed for us. They installed James Hardie siding, replaced our roof (both projects back in 2007) and now replaced all the windows on the front of our house. They are responsive, professional and courteous in all aspects of their work. A very reliable contractor.

Description of Work
Window replacements. Lakeside only uses Marvin windows, we selected the Infinity brand.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

03/22/2017

adelaide T.

Two people came to do the work, they were fine. The work took maybe a few hours. I think their thoroughness was the best part.

Description of Work
They put in a patio door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 12/22/2016

01/13/2017

Kitty R.

I could have probably found a better deal. They did a good job except for tops. They were quite late. They were a few weeks late in starting the project. Two persons came out. I might use them again for siding but not for pillars. The hauled all the old stuff away and cleaned up. Thigs didn’t work out as well as I thought it would.

Description of Work
I used them to put some pillars on the front porch.

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

09/30/2016

Maggie M.

They were great, everyone always asks me who did the work and I always recommend them. The work is beautiful, and I may even have them come out again to do some more work.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

07/23/2016

Shelby H.

Here are my actual emails to Lakeside's rep. "Crazy money for a window with really no track record to back-up that top-tier price. $21,725 net / 15 windows = $1448 each. I am confident that I can find a quality window for less money. Hardie and maybe Lakeside must love themselves so much that their reputation justifies the price? I'm "somewhat sure" Beechworth is a good window, but not $1400+ sure. Maybe it justifies the pompous sounding Beechworth name by charging top-tier prices? And that 25% discount is just more of the old "mark up to mark down" game...but many suckers believe that. So you use it. (Full price $28,967 / 15 = $1931 is a full load of crap and you know it.) Ha, at that full price they would need to be dipped in gold and a "Beechworth" tech would fully inspect each window every darn day for the next 30 years. Your full price = full of... I was expecting maybe $700 to $900 for fiberglass windows from a siding company. I'm wrong again. I know I have a lot to learn. I know I have a lot to be super careful about buying from your industry. Many crooks and tons of BS." "NO problem with you, sir. The problem is an over-priced window priced by Lakeside. The problem is a "mark-up to markdown game" that I don't appreciate. The problem...Lakeside. The problem with my $1000 window that I vented about here...the company. You just stated, ..."good people working for us and pay them well and offer them good benefits, which is why our labor pricing can be higher..." Well, you told me directly that Lakeside uses subs for window install. Careful there, you can't have it both ways. A sub is not an employee with benefits. You can now remove your foot from your mouth. You also stated, ..."vinyl window for about half the price...". Okay, that's say $724 each. I can easily beat that number too on a vinyl. Fiberglass or vinyl. I have a pretty good understanding of Lakeside now.

Description of Work
I wanted an estimate for fiberglass replacement windows in my home. 15 windows total.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/23/2016

02/03/2016

Raymond M.

There was some delay our weather, But when started was completed without interruption work was outstanding. They always kept us informed.

Description of Work
Removed & replaced siding in gable portion on the front or house & removed & replaced 6 window shutters. Removed & replaced back bedroom windows.

Work Completed On 01/26/2016

11/23/2015

Ron H.

The services were outstanding. The guys who installed the siding and windows were very good. They cleaned up after themselves. They took out an archway upstairs and installed a double sided window, and it looks like it was always there.They completed the work in a shorter time frame then what was estimated.I would recommend them to anyone who needs exterior work completed.

Description of Work
They installed new windows, new siding, and installed new gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/01/2014

06/18/2015

Sarah M.

We couldn't be happier with the work that Lakeside did on our home. We have had a lot of work done on our home in the 8 years we have lived in it, and my husband and I both agree that Lakeside is the best contractor we've hired to date. From the beginning we could tell that we wanted to work with Lakeside. Dan Merrifield, one of the owners, was our main point of contact and he is just a genuinely nice, trustworthy guy. From start to finish he communicated with us very well about our expectations and Lakeside's processes. The job took about 4 weeks total, including the siding, replacement doors and windows. The guys on the crews were all very friendly and courteous. Several of them showed me pictures of their kids and I could tell in talking with them that they really take pride in what they do. One day I came home and they were ripping off a section of siding that had been completed the day before. I thought it looked fine. Mike, the crew leader, said in a very nice way that he was glad I thought it looked fine but he was the siding expert and it wasn't perfect (he had kind of a dry sense of humor which I can appreciate). He wanted it to be perfect. I'd have never known it wasn't perfect to begin with, but that's the level of service that Lakeside provides. I'm giving Lakeside an "A" for price with the following caveat: they are selling high-end James Hardie siding and fiberglass windows & doors. These products are expensive. If you are looking for inexpensive vinyl windows & siding Lakeside may not be a good fit for you. We received three estimates for James Hardie siding and they were all very close to one another, including Lakeside's estimate. Their estimate for fiberglass replacement windows was significantly lower than the other two window estimates that I had received for just vinyl windows. If you are not familiar with James Hardie siding, it's a pretty amazing product but can be tricky to install correctly. Lakeside is Hardie's preferred contractor in the St. Louis area. I believe they are one of the top installers of it in the country. They offer a lifetime warranty on their workmanship, so if there are ever issues due to installation you are completely covered. Based on my research of Hardie siding, the only issues that come up are really with installation, so we felt secure knowing that this wouldn't be an issue for us. We have already recommended Lakeside to several of our friends and neighbors and we would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Lakeside installed James Hardie siding on our home, replaced three exterior doors, and thirteen windows.

Work Completed On 06/01/2015