Wayne Coleson Painting LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2012

Over 30+ years of experience....

Mueller's Maintenance and Handyman Service

Purchasing a home is one of the single most expensive investments one makes in their lifetime. Maintenance is an essential requirement of that home ownership. Most municipalities require one keeps up on that duty. However, in a busy world who has the time? When an owner/agent wants to sell a house, a bank ensure its weatherized, when a tenant moves, when something breaks, I am the one that gets called. I specialize in tile and marble and come from 5 generations of setters. As a mason, tuck pointing was a necessity to learn. I have also accumulated 5 years of residential electrical, 5 years roofing, 5 years drywall and finish, and 5 years of painting. As it stands, I am halfway through a dual majored bachelors in Construction Management and Design/ Sustainable Energy Systems Management. Holding a 3.454 G.P.A. I treat each domicile as if it is a palace or temple, because to me it is. It is my purpose and passion.

C&J Drywall and Painting

Drywall installation and repair and finish. painting interior and exterior. staining. veteran owned and operated.25 years experience.

Guillen Family Building & Renovation

My name is Mark Guillen! I am the proud owner of Guillen Family Building & Renovation. I've recently started my business year in 2021. How I got started is, by taking the knowledge and experience I've obtained over the years in construction and applied them to creating my own company. I'm very family oriented and very competitive on prices! I believe in integrity and do my job with excellence. So if your looking for a full remodel job or just a small build, than give us a call or email and we can take a look at what you have and give you a quote.

04/13/2017

no work was performed

Description of Work
Interior painting, I didn't have the work done

04/22/2016

Description of Work
Helped with a remodel of a basement that had been flooded.

Category interior painters,basement remodeling

04/19/2016

Description of Work
We had flooding in our basement, and had to have our entire basement redone. We had used Wayne in the past to paint and remodel the upstairs. We knew he did GREAT work so we immediately called him for the job. My husband planned to do some of the work because of the size of the job, but was severely injured in a fall and could not help. Wayne stepped up and took over, finishing everything for us. We could not be more pleased with his work. He is a true professional and a WONDERFUL person. We would recommend Wayne to anyone.

Category basement remodeling

01/14/2015

Wayne was very professional and on time each day. He was very cautious about not making a mess. He left the work area very clean and worked around my schedule. I will use him again.

Description of Work
Wayne Painted our Medical Clinic

Category interior painters

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU.

12/03/2014

I found Wayne on Angie's List. From the first phone conversation he was friendly but professional. He arrived on time for the walk through, making notes and suggestions as we went. He arrived on time the first day, completely prepared and ready to start work. He worked quickly and professionally, making sure that everything was perfect before moving on. This was a multi day project as there were repairs that had to be done before removing the popcorn and retexturizing. He showed up promptly each day and cleaned up everything before he left each evening. And even though he had to work around furniture, he managed to get everything done exactly as I wanted. I would hire Wayne again in a heartbeat! He stuck to the budget, did a beautiful job, and when everything was finished we did a final walk through. He said he wasn't finished until I thought it was perfect. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with his work. Wayne would be the first call I made if I ever need work done.

Description of Work
Repaired water damage in ceiling. Repaired bathroom walls & ceilings. Removed wallpaper in bathroom. Repaired stress crack in great room. Removed popcorn ceilings. Painted all ceilings as well as bathroom walls and ceilings.

Category interior painters

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING FOR YOU. I AM HAPPY YOU ARE PLEASED WITH MY WORK.

03/16/2014

He did an excellent job. We were so pleased with the quality of his work and the professional attitude he had. He was on time everyday, or called if he was running late. I felt like he really cared about pleasing us and making sure we were pleased with the results. He did a great job cleaning up each day and taking care of our property. We were not the least bit concerned about leaving him at our house while he was working. He will be the one we call from now on when we need more work done. We could not be happier with the results!!!!!

Description of Work
Painted living room , hall, and stairwell. He also painted the ceilings and all the trim work. He had to remove some wallpaper before painting.

Category interior painters

THANK YOU [Member name removed]. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING FOR YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW.

10/21/2013

Great.

Description of Work
Painted bathrooms

12/27/2012

Excellant service from start to finish and after the work is done. Prompt attention to details and performing a complete and professional job.

Description of Work
Professional work and quality service from this provider. All work performed was done the right way, the first time and he even corrected other problems and "goofs" made by previous painters by correcting their mistakes and paint spatters others left behind. Wayne goes above and beyond to be sure the customer is happy with all of his work and totally satisfied before he leaves the job site or accepts payment. We will definetly use Wayne Coleson Painting for all of our home improvement needs in the future.

Category handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Residential, commercial, and industrial general painting for indoor and outdoor.

Yes; 2 year