Todt Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

General Remodeling

Additional DBA - Brennon Todt Roofing....

I provide excellence and integrity in all of my work. I provide with every roof installation a detailed walk-through video of all of my work. I show my customers why Eye Witness Roofing is the best! We do not ask you to trust us, WE SHOW YOU CAN TRUST US!

Design & Build services since 1996. We build custom homes using your plans or ours. We also do remodeling and additions, and we specialize in kitchens and baths. Lawn cleanups and minor landscape maintenance are always a welcome addition! Anything else that isn't specified, feel free to ask. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/19/2017

My insurance covered the damage. It was very good, and they were very receptive. This was my first time using this company. Research them, and other local reputable roofers.

Description of Work
They re-roofed the whole house. It was storm damage.

07/19/2017

Took over a month to get estimate that too after calling the office The worst thing however and the reason for this negative rating is he did not show up to meet the adjuster as he said he would and that too after making sure he knew when the adjuster was coming and making sure they had phone numbers Had to call them again to get the adjuster and him to talk Needless to say the claim got denied an...

Description of Work
Roofing repair due to wind damage in roof of 20 years

02/08/2017

I don't know if they do good work or not. And I won't be finding out.

Description of Work
Needed some roof repair work. Easy enough to get a hold of and sent someone right out. Quoted me a price and said they would be out the next week to fix the issue. Never showed. Never returned multiple calls.

08/22/2016

Todt was awesome. Every single one of their employees were great: polite, responsible, helpful. They cleaned everything up when they were finished. They showed up on time and ready to work. The finished roof is beautiful. Thanks Todt!

Description of Work
We had a new metal roof installed.

12/26/2013

It went fairly easy with only minor issues. One was a planter was broken from throwing old shingles off roof and they never said anything. They did clean up the yard very well before they left. I would suggest they not show up so early. We were just getting up and kids were still sleeping when they showed up and started working at 6:00 am.

Description of Work
New roof to replace from hail storm.

Exterior and interior roofing, decks, porches & remodel.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available