ELY SIDING CO

• Trade License Number
  • 102947

1120 S Buckner Tarsney Rd

Buckner, MO 64016

We have been in business for over 35 years and have had a lot of experience and success installing siding ,windows and gutter for the Kansas City metro area. We offer free estimates to our customers and enjoy working for you to put quality work on your home .Owner always on the job. Licensed and Insured. Our company DOES NOT DO ANY KIND OF WOOD SIDING, HARDIE BOARD SIDING ,CONCRETE SIDING OR SMART SIDING work . WE DO NOT replace window glass. Please review our service areas as they have changed....

Resposiveness

gutter repair (18)siding companies (11)drain pipe installation (2)window replacement (2)gutter cleaning (2)

08/13/2020

Perfect, extremely pleased! Have hired to install siding and a window!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

07/09/2020

It went very well. Got the name of the contractor (ELY Siding Co) through Angie's List. Contacted them and they responded fast. ELY young quoted a price and the work was done in an hour. Chandler Young did the work and was very efficient and professional. The price was reasonable and was very pleased with their work. I will hire them again for any siding work at my house in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a section of siding damaged by Fireworks

CATEGORY siding,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thank You for hiring ELY SIding for your home repair . We are glad you are pleased with our work . We appreciate any referrals for Siding , Windows and Gutter . Thank You

06/17/2020

Ed Young came the day I called, looked to see what needed to be done, was back the next day to repair the leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/09/2020

Great. Dana called me back the same day I called them, and Ed came out and looked at what I needed done the next day and gave me an estimate. I ok’d that, he came out the next week when he said he would, and he and his son had the job done in no time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some gutter work

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

04/10/2020

our customer was very pleased with the repair and the professionalism

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facia repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

03/08/2018

Service was great. I got the exact color I requested to match the roof and it was installed quickly. The best part was the price. I was told by multiple companies they couldn’t even show up for less than $200 to instal a 8’ down spout. Bottom line, Ely Siding did great work at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During heavy rains, our second store down spout caused the water to over flow on our gutter screens. I need the gutter extended to go directly into the gutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

12/05/2017

Everything went very well. The new windows and siding look great. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding on house, and put in 5 new windows.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

05/13/2017

They were very accommodating and worked with my schedule to come out to give an estimate. He seems very knowledgeable and everything went great at first. My issue is that he quoted me 1800 dollars to do the work and when I got my husband to come outside and I started explaining everything to him, the price went down to 1000 dollars. My other issue is he pulled a piece of siding away from the house...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some sections of loose siding reattached which means it would have to be completely removed and put back on properly.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2017

01/03/2016

Super nice guy and was very helpful finding the correct color and style we needed for repair. Once the weather get warm enough, I will hire him to complete the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided an estimate to fix siding on the back of our house. Super nice guy and very helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2015

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON FIXING YOUR HOME. LOOKING FORWARD TO PROVIDING THE SERVICE YOU NEED TO FIX THE SIDING ON YOUR HOME. GIVE US A CALL SO WE CAN COMPLETE YOUR JOB THANK YOU ED & CHANDLER YOUNG ELY SIDING

09/09/2015

AMAZING job!  They worked on a rehab property and were at the job site and probably 25+% complete, when I arrived at 9 a.m. They also did additional work (AND appropriately adjusted the final price) - I realized after recieving the bid that I needed 2 additional items - a roof vent needed sealing and there was a small bit of roof patching that required fixing the under-layer, installing new felt a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched vinyl siding (originally installed by Sear - Ed did an amazing job matching the original siding, I can't see any difference in profile or color).  FYI - This means Ed took time to find the appropriate match based on what was already installed - I did not have to do any research to get a GREAT match. Cleaned all gutters.  Reattached where gutters had pulled from facia boar.  Roof Repairs.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2015

THANK YOU FOR ALLOW US TO PROVIDE ALL HOME IMPROVEMENT NEEDS TO YOUR REHAB PROPERTY. ED & CHANDLER YOUNG ELY SIDING

We offer siding, replacement windows and new gutters. We provide our best service possible to you as a customer. Owner Ed Young and his son Chandler Young are on the job to complete your home improvement project.

We do not do ANY kind of wood siding , hardie board siding, concrete siding or smart siding. We also do no repair any kind of wood, or replace window glass