ELY SIDING CO

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

1120 S Buckner Tarsney Rd

Buckner, MO 64016

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We have been in business for over 35 years and have had a lot of experience and success installing siding ,windows and gutter for the Kansas City metro area. We offer free estimates to our customers and enjoy working for you to put quality work on your home .Owner always on the job. Licensed and Insured. Our company DOES NOT DO ANY KIND OF WOOD SIDING, HARDIE BOARD SIDING ,CONCRETE SIDING OR SMART SIDING work . WE DO NOT replace window glass. Please review our service areas as they have changed....

gutter repair (19)siding companies (12)drain pipe installation (2)window replacement (2)gutter cleaning (2)

04/23/2021

Marie M.

The gentleman arrived before the scheduled appointment due to his own schedule, so it was nice that he was prompt. However, and this is mostly an "Angi's list issue" because when searching for wood siding repairs and such the results show this company, yet when he came out I found out that he only works with aluminum and not wood.

Description of Work
Guttering and Soffit/Fascia

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

08/13/2020

Diana C.

Perfect, extremely pleased! Have hired to install siding and a window!

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

07/09/2020

Renato Q.

It went very well. Got the name of the contractor (ELY Siding Co) through Angie's List. Contacted them and they responded fast. ELY young quoted a price and the work was done in an hour. Chandler Young did the work and was very efficient and professional. The price was reasonable and was very pleased with their work. I will hire them again for any siding work at my house in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of siding damaged by Fireworks

Category siding,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank You for hiring ELY SIding for your home repair . We are glad you are pleased with our work . We appreciate any referrals for Siding , Windows and Gutter . Thank You

06/17/2020

Beverly B.

Ed Young came the day I called, looked to see what needed to be done, was back the next day to repair the leaks.

Description of Work
gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/09/2020

Mark C.

Great. Dana called me back the same day I called them, and Ed came out and looked at what I needed done the next day and gave me an estimate. I ok’d that, he came out the next week when he said he would, and he and his son had the job done in no time.

Description of Work
Some gutter work

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

04/30/2020

Jan G.

Went great.

Description of Work
INSTALLED GUTTERS

Category gutter repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/10/2020

Steve M.

our customer was very pleased with the repair and the professionalism

Description of Work
Facia repair

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/08/2018

Sean P.

Service was great. I got the exact color I requested to match the roof and it was installed quickly. The best part was the price. I was told by multiple companies they couldn’t even show up for less than $200 to instal a 8’ down spout. Bottom line, Ely Siding did great work at a great price.

Description of Work
During heavy rains, our second store down spout caused the water to over flow on our gutter screens. I need the gutter extended to go directly into the gutter.

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

12/05/2017

Debbie M.

Everything went very well. The new windows and siding look great. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced siding on house, and put in 5 new windows.

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

05/13/2017

Michelle S.

They were very accommodating and worked with my schedule to come out to give an estimate. He seems very knowledgeable and everything went great at first. My issue is that he quoted me 1800 dollars to do the work and when I got my husband to come outside and I started explaining everything to him, the price went down to 1000 dollars. My other issue is he pulled a piece of siding away from the house to show my husband what was behind it and as he was putting the piece back he started hitting it with his hand and he hit a nail so now I have a crack in the siding. It's a small crack and I have placed tape over it for the time being but it's a crack that shouldn't be there. Anyway, we won't be going with this company.

Description of Work
I needed some sections of loose siding reattached which means it would have to be completely removed and put back on properly.

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/13/2017

01/07/2017

Stacey D.

Category siding

Work Completed On 01/07/2017

01/03/2016

Tricia A.

Super nice guy and was very helpful finding the correct color and style we needed for repair. Once the weather get warm enough, I will hire him to complete the job.

Description of Work
He provided an estimate to fix siding on the back of our house. Super nice guy and very helpful.

Work Completed On 12/29/2015

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON FIXING YOUR HOME. LOOKING FORWARD TO PROVIDING THE SERVICE YOU NEED TO FIX THE SIDING ON YOUR HOME. GIVE US A CALL SO WE CAN COMPLETE YOUR JOB THANK YOU ED & CHANDLER YOUNG ELY SIDING

09/09/2015

Claudia K.

AMAZING job! They worked on a rehab property and were at the job site and probably 25+% complete, when I arrived at 9 a.m. They also did additional work (AND appropriately adjusted the final price) - I realized after recieving the bid that I needed 2 additional items - a roof vent needed sealing and there was a small bit of roof patching that required fixing the under-layer, installing new felt and new shingles. Very easy to work with. Answered all my questions. VERY respectful AND comfortable answering a few questions. As a female investment property manager it's GREAT when the contractors are communicative. I will DEFINITELY hire ELY again!!!!!!!! Thank you, Ed!

Description of Work
Patched vinyl siding (originally installed by Sear - Ed did an amazing job matching the original siding, I can't see any difference in profile or color). FYI - This means Ed took time to find the appropriate match based on what was already installed - I did not have to do any research to get a GREAT match. Cleaned all gutters. Reattached where gutters had pulled from facia boar. Roof Repairs.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 09/09/2015

THANK YOU FOR ALLOW US TO PROVIDE ALL HOME IMPROVEMENT NEEDS TO YOUR REHAB PROPERTY. ED & CHANDLER YOUNG ELY SIDING

06/04/2015

William B.

Description of Work
Repaired metal vinyl that had been damaged when roof was installed. also, put new style gutter covers and removed old ones that had clogged up. Cleaned out gutters while installing new covers.

Work Completed On 05/20/2015

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO PROVIDE ALL THE SERVICES NEEDED TO COMPLETE REPAIRS AND TAKE CARE FOR THE GUTTERS. ED & CHANDLER YOUNG ELY SIDING

04/10/2015

Jackie P.

The is my second time using Edward. He was professional and timely.

Description of Work
replaced gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 03/28/2015

01/05/2015

Jackie P.

I was under a tight timeline to get the work done. Edward responded quickly to my call and provided a quote for service. I told him it had to be done before the 12th and asked if he could install before the New Year. He got the installation done as requested with time to spare. He was a little pricey, but well worth it!

Description of Work
Installed gutters and down spouts

Work Completed On 12/31/2014

07/08/2014

Andrea W.

Very great. Prompt, professional, and clean

Description of Work
Gutters and covers

Work Completed On 05/01/2014

06/23/2014

Thomas L.

It went Fantastic! Ed was very quick to come out and give me an estimate. He was able to get the job done right away with no hassle at all. Even though he did not install the vinyl siding originally, he was able to take a piece of existing siding and match it up almost perfectly. They had the installation completed ahead of schedule. Now I only wish the rest of the house looked as good as the replacement sections he installed!

Description of Work
Replaced 4 sections of vinyl siding on the backside of my house.

Work Completed On 05/02/2014

04/18/2014

Victoria M.

Description of Work
I did not use their services at this time. They were fast and fair on the estimate. Very nice and professional.

Work Completed On 04/13/2014

03/20/2014

Misty A.

He was fast, efficient, and clean. My house looks as good as new, and he was fair-priced as well.

Description of Work
Replaced melted siding and window on one side of house after heat damage from a neighbor's house fire.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/19/2014

10/19/2013

Susan S.

The service was professional and courteous. They provided top-of-the-line product at a fair price. I love the finished result and couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Guttering - new 5" guttering with downspouts and removal of old.

Work Completed On 07/19/2013

08/02/2013

Donna D S.

Extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Siding on soffits & facia. New gutters.

Work Completed On 07/17/2013

07/30/2013

Norm Z.

ELY Siding was prompt, professional, and did excellent work in a reasonable time frame.

Description of Work
Siding, facia, gutters, and down spouts.