Window World

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2004

13892 St Charles Rock Rd

Bridgeton, MO 63044

We are committed to our customers, providing exceptional products at an unbeatable price with service at the top of the list. Our products are EPA Lead-Safe certified and our windows are Energy Star certified and are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. Additional DBAs - Window World of St Louis & Window World Inc. Locally owned & operated by Jon Gillette & Jim Lomax....

window replacement (222)door installation (39)siding companies (17)egress window (9)gutter repair (8)glass repair (2)insulation (1)

02/26/2021

i signed the contract November 16 to have 12 windows replaced; one of which was broken. (since another one was broken). I was told it would be about 12 weeks due to the Covid-19 problem. Today is Feb 26. It has been 15 weeks and still no windows. I am told the installation is scheduled for March 9. I have been told the windows arrived at Window World 3 weeks ago. I have called the company many tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace 12 windows

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

02/24/2021

The service went very well. They were good to do business with. They were clean and I was happy with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2021

01/26/2021

My window installation went very well very smooth the men that were here were very courteous and very efficient I would hire them back in a heartbeat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

12/11/2020

Never written a review in my life, but felt I should warn others of my experience. The salesman told us that they schedule when all products have come in. We made our appointment and got a call a week later that our sliding door wasn't in. We decided to keep our appointment for the windows. SInce we were painting our house I had asked the salesman if it was ok to paint near the windows or if there...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]: thank you for your feedback. Our office has tried to call you a couple times today, but the voicemail box is full and we weren't able to leave a message. Please give us a call at 314-993-1800 when you can.

07/15/2020

It took 3 months to get 1 window installed by Window World. When they showed up, the new window was already damaged. They didn't think to check if the custom window they ordered arrived to them in proper condition. They showed up, opened the box, and said they had to cancel and could provide no details regarding when they would be able to come back. They're response was "we hate it when this happe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

04/20/2020

0 issues! Fast install great warranty. Came home from work one day and the house was done!!! Price and warranty can’t be beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Photo for Window World - 13892 St Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO - 38508920

04/19/2020

Great price and great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

04/17/2020

I actually work for Window World and I don't usually review my place of work but I want to tell you that our owmers run an honest and wonderful company. I am proud to work there and proud of our products and lifetime warranty. The really care about their customers and employees and are definitely practicing safe working conditions during this pandemic. Don't hesitate to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, siding, and gutters

CATEGORY egress windows,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

10/16/2019

We were told that our windows leaked because they were improperly installed. Jason Squires showed me the exposed J-Channel that was causing the issue. We paid Window World St Louis to replace the windows. The windows still leak. Now that we've paid for, and had windows installed, Window World's foreman has told us that the problem was never the windows, and there is nothing they will do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Leaked

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

08/12/2019

Well pleased. Was very hot the day of the repair and the two men seem not to be bothered by the heat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffit was loose and very high near the top of the roof.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

Vinyl window, siding, & entry door sales & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing