DKI Manufacturing Inc

Bridgeton, MO 63044

Family owned & operated.

08/29/2018

Lorilee G.

Wonderful to work with. Dealt with Paul who is just delightful. Excellent quality and work. Work done on time and cleaned up nicely afterwards. Their man provided not only the cabinet work, but also did plumbing, electrical, and carpentry/drywall. This is the third project we have used them for and definitely will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Remodel two bathrooms in a condo.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

03/19/2018

JOHN R.

We worked with the owner of the company, Paul Lohmann, who came to our house to help us determine job requirements. DKI works with residential and commercial and has a variety of cost options available. After reviewing product sketches and materials, we chose a custom wood White Shaker Style cabinet. The installation consisted of two cabinets with a custom make-up table in between, all with color coordinated custom Cambria Quartz tops and splashes. (We chose the Cambria color to be used.) The drawers are all dove tailed and both the drawers and cabinet doors are soft close. We chose the sinks and DKI provided and installed. We provided our own new faucets and pulls which DKI installed. DKI also provided a matching over the toilet cabinet. Paul also suggested a subcontractor that he uses to assist his staff in installation, to provide a quote and do the installation for the herringbone tile pattern we chose and the new toilet. (We chose this subcontractor and provided the tile and chose the toilet.) We were amazed that the whole job-- removal, provide and install new cabinets, faucets, sinks, flooring, and toilet were all completed in one week. (The cabinets and top pieces were completed ahead of time.) The workmanship, quality, cooperation between subcontractor and DKI staff, and overall competence of staff were outstanding. They all cared about meeting/exceeding customer expectations. We were very pleased with the finished product and reasonable cost and highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Replace double sink marble topped cabinet units in Master Bath with new custom wood cabinets, sinks and faucets. Replace vinyl floor with tile. Replace over toilet cabinet, and existing toilet.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

01/02/2017

ELIZABETH B.

Great! Kim was so easy to work with great ideas/suggestions. She helped a great deal with decisions. Everyone, from the measurer to the installers were prompt and professional. I took my time and looked at several other companies and feel that DKI was the best quality for the money. My kitchen is no longer embarrassing, and is, in fact a pleasure to be in now! I get so many compliments from friends. Thank you Kim and the DKI employees!

Description of Work
Built and replaced existing kitchen cabinets (including island) and counter tops/sink

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

I look forward to (hopefully) working with you in the future. Thank You, Kim Russell

12/20/2016

ELIZABETH B.

I really liked working with Kim. She was very professional and knowledgeable and steered me in the right direction so many times. When she didn't like my idea, she gently suggested something else, and usually she was right. Gave me the pros and cons of my choices, which was helpful. She was always responsive to my emails and phone calls. Always on time for appointments Accurate in her estimates of cost and down time She went with me to pick out my quartz counter top and brought a sample of my cabinet Everyone we worked with was professional, clean, and polite, from the office people to the measurer to the installers The cabinets and counters and sink are high quality and beautiful. Love, Love Love my new kitchen!

Description of Work
We needed cabinets and countertops for our kitchen update.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite

03/23/2016

Danny W.

It went great. Dennis was extremely helpful and knew his product. He was always available and would return our phone calls. when it was time for install. The two guys – Bob and Trinity were professional and very good at their jobs. The whole project came out better than we could have hoped.

Description of Work
They installed a shower enclosure.

Category home remodeling

02/04/2016

George K.

Excellent, excellent work. On time worked all day, cleaned up , did more than was expected, got job done on time. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Gutted and made cabinetry, painted, did flooring, moved electrical, put in new sink for a new laundry room.

11/10/2015

Donna L.

Kim was excellent when I was making decisions and ordering. Installation was great and on time. Reasonable price. Overall - I love my kitchen. Every experience I had was great. My second time working with DK.!

Description of Work
Kitchen - new countertops. New sink. New faucet. New drawer handles and knobs.

03/28/2015

Sandra L.

Professional - timely - clean - quality work

Description of Work
-quartz counter tops -stainless steel undermount sink -install faucet -handles for doors

Category home remodeling

02/26/2015

Lorie W.

DKI was very easy to work with. They answered questions and returned phone calls in a timely manner.

Description of Work
DKI custommade our kitchen cabinets and counter-tops. They were finished and installed within the time frame given.

02/26/2015

DUANE S.

Great except getting cabinet front back.

Description of Work
New counter tops.

01/21/2015

Robert H.

We called to get an estimate, DKI came out within a few days for measurements and then sent us estimate which we excepted DKI then came out and took final measurements and took photos. Installation was scheduled and was completed as scheduled. The entire project turned out to our satisfaction. Their installation crew did a great job. Bob, the installer, was very knowledgeable with what was done.

Description of Work
DKI Manufacturing installed a new quartz (Cambria) Counter top sink, garbage disposal and faucet in our kitchen after removing existing counter top.

Category countertops, home remodeling

01/20/2015

Dan & Chris T.

From the time we ordered to our install date was no more than 2weeks. They were helpful and professional through the entire process from selection measuring and installation.

Description of Work
Replaced countertops, sink and faucet.

09/14/2014

Leslie L.

It went great, they were easy to work with and always there to help. They installed everything in a very timely manner and very professional.

Description of Work
Purchase Quartz Countertops, Sink and install

Category countertops, plumbing

08/26/2014

Richard S.

dennis was the estimator and very professional. Their price was very competitive with the big box stores but their service and help in deciding which counter tops were best for us were over the top. The finished product looks fantastic.

Description of Work
new laminate kitchen counter tops

08/13/2014

Brian Y.

I initially contacted them through the internet (on their website) and they contacted me back within a day. Dennis was great through the entire process. The cabinet came out amazing. The quality is outstanding with dovetail construction, soft closing doors and drawers. I couldn't believe how heavy it was compared to the cheap builder grade cabinet we took out during the remodel. Due to some delays on our remodel, we had to reschedule the install and Dennis was great about rescheduling and working around our delays. Overall, I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for great service and high quality.

Description of Work
They built a custom vanity, Cambria quartz vanity top, installed two undermount sinks and several additional pieces of quartz for the shower curb and seat.

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite

07/31/2014

Louise R.

The experience went very well. The overall experience was very good. We have no complaints with them. We would definitely recommend them, and I have recommended them. They were easy to work with, and they were neat. Everything got done as it was supposed to be.

Description of Work
They replaced our counter tops in 3 different bathrooms with granite.

06/29/2014

Dorothy R.

Initial visit to showroom proved to be very informative. Clay took the time to answer all question, discuss alternatives, and left me with a feeling of confidence in working with this company. He arranged measurement and installation dates suitable to our kitchen remodel schedule. Clay's son was responsible for the installation which was done in an efficient and friendly manner. The result was a beautiful Corian countertop and table which met all expectations .I consider these two items to be the centerpieces of the entire kitchen remodel, and am exceedingly happy with the results DKI provided. The company deserves an A+ rating and I would highly recommend the DKI staff for countertop service.

Description of Work
DKI installed a beautiful Corian countertop and tabletop as part of my complete kitchen remodel.

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

06/21/2014

Richard G.

Dennis Meyer was very helpful and knowledgeable. His scheduling was fantastic. Cody who measured the tops and Clay the installer did terrific work. Everything was very precise and exact. It was all done in a ver professional manner. I could not have asked for a better quality job from start to finish.

Description of Work
Made and installed two cambria vanity tops, under mount ceramic bowls and window sill.

05/07/2014

Louise R.

Very well and very reasonable price. Clay was very helpful and professional. Kept us informed on when someone would be out to measure and install. Great follow up.

Description of Work
Replaced tops in three bathrooms with granite.

Category home remodeling, graphic designers

09/10/2013

James F.

I was able to choose what kind of counter tops I wanted. We had the delay getting the work done because of some kind of issue came up and they were flexible enough on it. I think we like the materials they presented and their price was competitive. It looks very nice, they took out the old one and put in the new. They did one slight mis-measurement that we had to work around. The installer was very professional.

Description of Work
I used DKI MFG for my kitchen remodeling. They put in new counter tops on my kitchen.

Category countertops, home remodeling

07/30/2013

Pat G.

Very professional, on time communicated, went the extra mile good follow up to work out "bugs".

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel / new cabinets, sink, pantry, appliance installation.

05/13/2013

Ron & Vickie M.

Joe, the salesman, was great to work with. He designed exactly what I described I wanted. He delivered when he promised. Professional from start to finish.

Description of Work
Custom master bathroom vanity.

05/12/2013

Myrna K.

Very professional and cleaned up mes ever day. Very good workers!

Description of Work
Installed new oven (double) cook top, sink garage disposal, new counter top and desk counter top.

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

05/06/2013

Robert P.

The quality that is made by DKI MFG was great.

Description of Work
DKI MFG built the kitchen counter tops.

03/05/2013

JOHN R.

Overall, we thought they did an excellent job. (See above.) They do both commercial and residential work. Their craftmanship, quality, delivery and fair price were top notch. I really appreciated that they could handle the whole project and had a and quot;can doand quot; attitude. I think they are an excellent vendor and deserving of the opportunity to bid on any job in any of the areas referenced above.

Description of Work
Provide and Install granite counter tops for an "L" shaped layout with a large overhang, a separate island, and two other pieces next to display cabinetry. All but the island had a backsplash. Provide and install faucet and sink. Install owner supplied new garbage disposal, hot water dispenser, and cooktop with snorkel vent for a kitchen remodel. DKI also modified the cabinet for the cooktop with the snorkel vent. This was a complicated job as several other vendors would not bid as they thought they could not come up with a plan to get the cooktop with snorkel to fit in the existing cabinet space and counter depth. (Normally snorkel vents are only used in island installations, but we wanted the cooktop and vent mounted on the counter up against the wall to work with our existing downdraft system.) One of the problems was that the cooktop and snorkel were 31 inches wide and the cabinet was a standard 30 inch. DKI solved the problem by making the cabinet wider and bumping it out. The new cabinetry matched the existing perfectly. Another complicating factor in this project was that we wanted to have the cooktop converted to gas. (The original cooktop was electric.) The basement underneath had been finished previously. DKI was able to work with the panel knockouts in the basement to accomplish this task without disturbing finished drywall. DKI also reinstalled the old kitchen faucet in the laundry room and provided a built in matching cabinet in an open area in the laundry room. (They also did all the demolition to support the new work.) It was a pleasure to work with DKI. They are very skilled, flexible, work neatly, and employ personnel that are easy to work with and anxious to please. They also worked around a cooktop delivery problem to get the overall project completed by Thanksgiving. The whole process was enjoyable and efficient. We found the granite we liked (they offered two vendors) and offered vendors for cooktop/snorkel so we could save money by ordering ourselves.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling