BLUEGRASS LAWNCARE OF ST LOUIS LLC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2003

4.2

Our clients enjoy only having to make one call to have all their outside landscape needs met. You do not have trouble yourself calling multiple vendors anymore! We have over 130 employees on staff, ready to meet your needs. Over 2400 current customers in St. Louis trust us to provide the services they request. We have been in business since 1982. Call us today!...

Outdoor Lighting Solutions LLC

With over 20 years of combined outdoor lighting services we’ve developed the experience to deliver incredible results, on time and on budget. There is not much we have not seen when it comes to outdoor lighting and we enjoy sharing great ideas. Our experience and relationships with our manufacturers allows us the ability to deliver some of the most cost-effective outdoor lighting solutions with LED and assorted technologies. We’re small business owners who know the value of keeping our word. By placing an emphasis to under-promise and over-deliver day by day we become more and more dependable. A trait we highly value. Installing, Repairing, Designing and Updating your Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting Systems with Top of the Line LED fixtures and luminaries. LED Christmas Lighting. We service Homes, Subdivision Entryways, Business and more!!

Green Envy Lawns

"We started Green EnvySM Lawn Care because we wanted to give our local area the lawn care company it deserved. Providing you the answers and results is our goal. Unlike large nationwide companies, we all live, work and shop right here. It's people just like you who support our families. We never forget that. That's why we will always use the best products so your lawn can achieve its potential. Furthermore, we take exceptional pride in our vehicles and employees. That combination of great products and pride cannot be matched. Green Envy, we treat every lawn like it is our own. GUARANTEED! Please use our site for some great tips and discounts and please contact us to address any questions about lawn care you may have."

Green Elements

We are a lawn weed and fertilizer treatment company that is currently growing and new to Angie's list. We will make your lawn thick, green and weed free. Family owned and operated and have many discount and payment options. Satisfaction guarantee!

03/27/2015

Lots of incorrect bills (in their favor). Many calls not returned, particularly from the person assigned to my address. Would do my neighbor's lawn (they are customers) and forget I was a customer, too, and skip my house. Then would show up twice in one week. Often nobody on crew spoke enough English to communicate with. Never consistently blew cuttings off front walk. Poor results on special proj...

Description of Work
Landscaping needs.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

11/06/2014

They’re reputable and they responded very quickly. I wanted somebody to get out here quick and they did.

Description of Work
We have used Bluegrass Lawncare Of St Louis Llc for winterizing.

Category irrigation systems

07/31/2012

I have been with them since the beginning, about 15 years and I continue with them because they are good. I am one of their first customers. I would recommend them. They are reliable and have been for the last 18 years. It has been nice that I don't' have to think about it. Their rates have always been reasonable. They give me a break for prepaying the lawn work. Basically I have not had any motiv...

Description of Work
BLUEGRASS LAWNCARE OF ST LOUIS LLC comes out every week to do my lawn service. They cut the grass, they do periodic lawn maintenance according to a contract schedule that we have. They occasionally do tree service and do lawn fertilization and treatment.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

05/21/2012

Spent time discussing best approach to pruning large branches overhanging the house. Got the job done promptly. Clean up of grounds was thorough. Stacked cord wood neatly.

Description of Work
Did some major pruning of dead and live limbs on several tall trees. Work was done by climbing rather than from bucket truck.

Category tree service

07/25/2011

I have been using them since 1994. I"m very happy with their services.

Description of Work
He does everything around the yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

We provide complete landscape maintenance, lawn care, mowing, aeration, seeding, irrigation, new landscape design work, landscape installation, patio paver installation, retaining walls, tree & shrub care, and much more.

Ask for details.