Arch Moving, LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Intrastate

3907 Dalton Industrial Dr

Bridgeton, MO 63044

At Arch Moving we pride ourselves on Customer Service, Transparency, and Hard Work! Through these three things we are are able to offer some of the most competitive rates in town while still providing our customers with an A+ moving experience. Our reputation on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and of course Angie's List speaks for itself! Give us a call today, and we would be more than happy to see if our company can fill your moving needs!...

movers (27)

04/30/2021

Kai and Jessi worked quickly and efficiently to get the job the done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and unloading

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2021

04/11/2021

These guys are fantastic! Jonah and Marcel were extremely friendly and polite - I was 100% comfortable with them working in my home. They were communicative throughout the job, and got it done quickly, even on a rainy day. My belongings arrived safe and clean without so much as a scuff on the walls or floors at either house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2021

04/09/2021

Their service is remarkable. We'll done work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture into a new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2021

03/24/2021

My moving crew from Arch Moving was incredible!! Efficient, knowledgeable, hard working, courteous, and kind. They made what could have been a very stressful day into one that was worry free. A HUGE thank you to Xavier, Charles, and Ronnie. I am extremely grateful for these amazing gentlemen!! I would hire this crew again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

11/16/2020

We had a great experience with Arch Moving on October 31! Driver Mark and Rider Chris were on time and ready to roll with a smile on their faces. They unloaded our rental truck, handling our furniture and boxes with care and efficiency. Great communication and were friendly, asking questions to clarify where we wanted things. Pricing was exactly as it as explained to us on booking. We would use th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a rental moving truck that needed to be unloaded.

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! Moving is a stressful time for most families and our main goal is to take most of that stress away by providing great service with no surprises. I'm so glad you had a great experience with our company and hope you love your new home. We wish you all the best! Have a great day! Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

10/31/2020

Quentin and Kajunm did a great job with moving all our heavy furniture out to our garage in preparation for a flooring job this week. They took great care to make sure none of our furniture or walls were damaged and they helped us arrange it so everything would fit in one car stall of our garage. We will be using Arch again in 2 weeks to move it all back and we know we'll be in good hands!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving heavy furniture into garage before flooring job

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/27/2020

Jonathan, Chris and Malik were excellent! Their attitudes were positive and they were quick moving. They just stopped for lunch during the ride to the next house. They were very friendly, cracking jokes and great to be around. The price was really reasonable too. I would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one house to another

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

10/21/2020

Quentin and Kajuan were an exceptional team! Arch Movers are friendly, efficient, affordable and all around awesome. SO happy we found them! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Across town move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]! I know there are many choices when it comes to moving companies, thank you for choosing Arch Moving and allowing us to prove why we are the best in the business! I'm glad you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

10/19/2020

I used Arch City for my last minute move and I can’t recommend them enough. They were prompt, friendly, and affordable. Deontae and Kajuan were my movers, and they were beyond excellent. Fast, efficient, and hilarious. 10/10 highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/11/2020

Crew was supposed to be 3, but due to a family emergency, only 2 came (they adjusted the fee accordingly). One of them lost their phone so that delayed the start for more than an hour. But... Once they got started, they did a great job. They didn't dally, worked hard and were courteous. Over all, this move went more smoothly than any other move I've had, and cost me the least because of how quickl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from loft to home.

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]! We know how stressful moving can be so we do all we can to try and take some of that extra stress away. Our guys take pride in their work and nothing is better than hearing back from our customers. I will be sure to let the crew know! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5...

-Full Service Moving / Loading-Unloading (Labor Only Service) / Packing Service

Grand/ Baby Grand Piano Moving Pool Table Moving Hot Tub Moving Gun Safes/ Pianos exceeding 600 lbs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover