The Micham Roofing Company, LLC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2012

1440 MO-248 Suite A

Branson, MO 65616

We are a family owned business, my son and myself both work on our crew. We have 5-6 men on the Job, most jobs are completed in no more than 2 days. Once we start your house we don't leave to go to another job until your house is finished. We have been in business for over 20 yrs. We purchase all of our supplies from Arrowhead Building Supply Inc. in Springfield, MO. 417-879-7000...

09/29/2020

Gayle O.

The workers were congenial and hard working. Apparently the shingles were put on competently. However, my roof cap was not completely finished and efforts to report this were ignored. The flashing around my chimney was not finished adequately. There were numerous roofing nails left in my yard and driveway. Sorry to have to report on the job this way, but facts are facts.

Description of Work
replace roof

10/04/2019

Brad M.

Never heard from them

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

I apologize for this..... there was miscommunication with Angie’s list and we weren’t getting the messages.

08/12/2019

Jennifer L.

Went well and were prompt and appears to have been good work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

12/08/2018

David P.

Exactly how I expected it to go.

Description of Work
Gutter guards.

08/01/2018

Kristi K.

From start to finish I could not be more pleased!! After having several intimidating quotes from other companies, Dustin answered all my questions and even suggested several color selections. He showed me where the severe hail damage had been done and clearly stated what they would do and the time frame they would do it within. The job was done in less time and truly succeeded our expectations!!! I would highly recommend them!!!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement after hail damage

07/20/2017

David T.

Great! Quickly responded to my request for estimate, provided quick estimate, and finished the job in one day! Left my premises looking as good if not better than when they arrived. Honest and fair!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

06/13/2017

Lisa S.

Reggie was GREAT! Very professional and took time to help us decide the best look for our budget and our home. The workers were all courteous and efficient. They cleaned up the yard of all construction debris and we are enjoying our new home improvements!

Description of Work
We needed roofing, guttering, and siding.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/02/2017

M R S.

Prompt, great price, friendly. Would call again for roofing issues

Description of Work
Replaced roof vent pipes

11/05/2016

Rick C.

They are great. First you can trust the Michams. They know the business and they care about their customers. They did exactly what they promised and even more. Their crew was good to clean up afterward as well. I certainly recommend them for any job.

Description of Work
Full roof / shingle replacement including vents and etc.

06/15/2016

Terry B.

05/12/2016

Eric S.

Since it was the middle of winter, Reggie had to wait for a nice day to do the work. When the weather permitted, his crew showed up about noon to remove the old roof and had the new one on within 24 hours. Since my porch has a low pitch roof, he included a water membrane on the entire surface to stop the constant leaking I had had over the years (this caused the price to be a bit higher than a normal job this size). They did a fine job and the clean-up was perfect. I plan to use him to do the rest of the roof when needed.

Description of Work
Reggie replaced a 12 x 50 porch roof.

05/04/2016

Chad B.

All went well. Crew arrived and completed job in timely fashion. They were very professional and responsive to my questions. Did a good job and cleaned up as well.

Description of Work
Replaced existing roof

04/15/2016

Helana S.

Description of Work
Removed shake roof, decked and shingled with architectural shingles.

04/12/2016

Michelle E.

We had a large water mark show up on the dining room ceiling following a storm. I called around, and they were able to schedule me in by the end of the week. The bigger roofing companies were scheduling two weeks out, so I went with these guys, a small family owned company. Unfortunately, they didn't show up or call to reschedule. I called back on Monday and set up another appointment. They apologized and explained that they're very busy due to the storm damage and short-handed due to an owner's medical condition. They scheduled me in a few days later. The service guy was very friendly and got the work done quickly. It was only $40 to repair some loose shingles, which I thought was really reasonable. We haven't noticed any additional leaking, so far, so good!

Description of Work
Repaired loose shingles

12/14/2015

jennifer T.

Micham Roofing was able to work us into their schedule within 2 weeks of our roof estimate. All the other companies needed 2-3 months and were significantly higher in their bids. I do recommend just calling them on the phone as that is the fastest way to reach them. I typically prefer to use email, but they are usually in the field and don't have someone sitting at the office. The crew was punctual, pleasant, seemed experienced, and they all seemed to work well with each other. They were at our home for 3.5 days which was a bit longer than expected, but we had to wait each morning for the frost to dissipate. The crew cleaned up everything after they were finished with the job.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof

09/23/2015

VJ R.

Description of Work
Mr. Micham called and I explained the roof leak issue we were having. He made an effort to come as quickly as possible to beat the next rain forecast. He arrived on time, was courteous to my daughter since I was at work, and surveyed the roof. He cleaned some valleys and repaired a vent and made suggestions about further maintenance. He called later to see if there was any ongoing leak problem - but there wasn't! And no bill or charge either! Highly recommend.

08/29/2015

Leah S.

Reggie was prompt retuning calls as well as on time for the repair. Friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repaired leak in roof

Thank you (Removed member name) it was a pleasure to work for you. God Bless you and your family!

09/10/2014

John D.

Description of Work
Replaced some shingles where I had damaged them with wasp spray (melted some shingles). Really appreciate them coming out for such a small job.

04/11/2014

James F.

A crew of 6 men arrived at 8:30 in the morning and began work. They were very orderly and professional and were careful to protect the premises. The forman was friendly and easy to talk to. He answered every question I had regarding the job. Everyone on the crew new his job and required very little instruction. Because I had experienced a lot of roof failures over a period of 6 years due to poor installation by the original roofing contractor I watched this crew to be sure they were installing the new roof according to the manufacturers instructions. I am completely satisfied that the new roof is infinitely better now. The quality of the installation was excellent. They completely cleaned up the area when they had finished. I based my review of this company based on my 30 year construction background as a project engineer and project manager overseeing many subcontractors.

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replace on a portion of my home.

JC Guttering and More LLC

Coffman Seamless Gutter & More LLC

5 and 6 inch K-Style Seamless Gutter repair and new installation, Soffit an siding, Door and Widows

A-1 Guarantee Roofing  Inc

A-1 Guarantee Roofing has been in business since 1992 in the same location, with the same ownership and phone number. We have been accredited by the BBB since 1998, and have earned their highest A+ rating. In addition to our industry-leading 5-year contractor warranty, we are factory certified to offer extended manufacturer warranties by GAF under their Master Elite program. We have 20 regular employees. Please visit our website or give us a call for more information. Award winning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

We offer free estimates, tearoffs and reroofs also new construction. If you need a new roof, a leak fixed, or someone to pray with you about something you may be facing, give us a call we are here for you. MAY GOD BLESS YOU !