The Micham Roofing Company, LLC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2012

1440 MO-248 Suite A

Branson, MO 65616

We are a family owned business, my son and myself both work on our crew. We have 5-6 men on the Job, most jobs are completed in no more than 2 days. Once we start your house we don't leave to go to another job until your house is finished. We have been in business for over 20 yrs. We purchase all of our supplies from Arrowhead Building Supply Inc. in Springfield, MO. 417-879-7000...

roofing (19)gutter repair (5)siding companies (1)

09/29/2020

The workers were congenial and hard working. Apparently the shingles were put on competently. However, my roof cap was not completely finished and efforts to report this were ignored. The flashing around my chimney was not finished adequately. There were numerous roofing nails left in my yard and driveway. Sorry to have to report on the job this way, but facts are facts.

Description of Work
replace roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/12/2019

Went well and were prompt and appears to have been good work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

08/01/2018

From start to finish I could not be more pleased!! After having several intimidating quotes from other companies, Dustin answered all my questions and even suggested several color selections. He showed me where the severe hail damage had been done and clearly stated what they would do and the time frame they would do it within. The job was done in less time and truly succeeded our expectations!!! ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement after hail damage

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

07/20/2017

Great! Quickly responded to my request for estimate, provided quick estimate, and finished the job in one day! Left my premises looking as good if not better than when they arrived. Honest and fair!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

06/13/2017

Reggie was GREAT! Very professional and took time to help us decide the best look for our budget and our home. The workers were all courteous and efficient. They cleaned up the yard of all construction debris and we are enjoying our new home improvements!

Description of Work
We needed roofing, guttering, and siding.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

Review for The Micham Roofing Company, LLC - 1440 MO-248, Branson, MO - 35237819

01/02/2017

Prompt, great price, friendly. Would call again for roofing issues

Description of Work
Replaced roof vent pipes

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

11/05/2016

They are great. First you can trust the Michams. They know the business and they care about their customers. They did exactly what they promised and even more. Their crew was good to clean up afterward as well. I certainly recommend them for any job.

Description of Work
Full roof / shingle replacement including vents and etc.

Work Completed On 11/03/2016

05/12/2016

Since it was the middle of winter, Reggie had to wait for a nice day to do the work. When the weather permitted, his crew showed up about noon to remove the old roof and had the new one on within 24 hours. Since my porch has a low pitch roof, he included a water membrane on the entire surface to stop the constant leaking I had had over the years (this caused the price to be a bit higher than a nor...

Description of Work
Reggie replaced a 12 x 50 porch roof.

Work Completed On 01/13/2016

05/04/2016

All went well. Crew arrived and completed job in timely fashion. They were very professional and responsive to my questions. Did a good job and cleaned up as well.

Description of Work
Replaced existing roof

Work Completed On 04/28/2016

04/12/2016

We had a large water mark show up on the dining room ceiling following a storm. I called around, and they were able to schedule me in by the end of the week. The bigger roofing companies were scheduling two weeks out, so I went with these guys, a small family owned company. Unfortunately, they didn't show up or call to reschedule. I called back on Monday and set up another appointment. They apolog...

Description of Work
Repaired loose shingles

Work Completed On 03/24/2016

We offer free estimates, tearoffs and reroofs also new construction. If you need a new roof, a leak fixed, or someone to pray with you about something you may be facing, give us a call we are here for you. MAY GOD BLESS YOU !

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available