Rayne Storm Consulting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

1600 SW Hwy 40 Ste 101

Blue Springs, MO 64015

Rayne-Storm Consulting is a full service roof & remodeling consultation company.We offer 24hr emergency repairs for those times when you need someone the most.We have around fifteen estimators on staff and three full time consultants in the KC Metro area to service everyone within a 150 mile radius.Our consultants have all been through extensive training and have been in the roofing & remodeling industry for many years.We offer both commercial and residential consulting.We also offer all the best known brands of roofing, siding and windows for your projects.We offer both 5 inch and 6 inch seamless gutter systems in aluminum and copper.All colors are available in aluminum with a lifetime warranty. Rayne-Storm Co has been through extensive training therefor we can offer better workmanship and material warranty's than most other Company's.With the manufacturers backing our warranty's at just a fraction of a cost for extended warranty's. We are members of the local BBB,the National Roofing Contractors Association,and the Midwest Roofing Association.We strive in customer satisfaction. Additional contact name - Brian Warren....

04/07/2021

Linda M.

Justin was awesome! Took time to explain steps involved in making insurance claim for my roof and kept me informed in a timely manner. The crew did a fantastic job on the roof and cleaned up everything. Not one nail or shingle left in driveway or yard! My roof looks great. Definitely a company I would use again.

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement

Category contractors,roofing

11/05/2016

William W.

Rayne Storm did a great job! They're fast, efficient, professional and reliable. They made a big difference my homes value and appearance not to mention the peace I get from knowing this roof will probably out last me. You get what you pay for! I might have paid a little more than I liked to. But I know the job was done right.

Description of Work
Removed defective roof. Installed a new standing seam steel roof. New turbine roof vent. Installed seamless protective coating on sun room. Replace siding on cupola. Repaired and reinstalled a weather vain on the cupola.

01/28/2016

Maria F.

It went very well, very professional. This was an easy company to work with, and stands by their work. There was a small drip after the work was done--which I hear is not unusual--and they came right back out and did a tiny little touch-up (no charge) by a skylight. I would use them again, and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Rayne pulled off an aging rubber membrane off a flat roof addition to our house, which had been sagging significantly and holding water (those pools of water had been a literal breeding ground for mosquitos, too). When they took the old membrane off, they found water damage that wasn't apparent, and made significant improvements to the joists and decking. They then installed a new rubber membrane on top of angled foam pieces, which create subtle slopes toward the scuppers that direct water to our gutters.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

11/27/2015

Michael Y.

We have searched and do not have any record of doing any work or communications with this gentleman or this address.

04/30/2015

Robert G.

Description of Work
new roof

05/07/2012

Robert G.

They worked well with me and the insurance company. The work was completed as schedule and went quickly. They cleaned up after the job. They did a good job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replace old roof.

10/07/2011

Mary Ellen S.

We had no problems with the crew.

Description of Work
This project was completed in two days. We had the shake roof removed and replaced. We also had the gutters, deck, and fence cleaned and repaired. We still have a sign in our front yard advertising their services and the name "Bob" as the contact.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

05/22/2011

James G.

They contacted me about repairing hail damage on my roof and lied about being listed on Angie's list, as a way to gain the business. In several additional contacts they continued to say they were listed on Angie's list, but would not provide a rating to me. They were never listed and had no rating. They may do good work or poor, but when the salesman misleads you to get the sale, I find them totally untrustworthy.

Description of Work
They asked me if they could quote the work, but I chose not to take their bid, due to my lack of trust in their honesty.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Raynestorm Co is a member of Angies List, the salesperson was unable to provide a rating due to the fact that we had not yet had any customers go on Angies List and provide a rating. This does not make our employees untrustworthy or liars. We have an upstanding reputation and plenty of very happy customers. I am sorry you were under the impression we are not a valuable company due to a misunderstanding. We wish that we would have had the opportunity to show you that we are a very trustworthy company with multiple references, happy customers, and valuable employees.

SwishSwash Pressure Washing, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

A,A&A SERVICES

With over 10 years of professional pressure washing and deck maintenance services, we pride our selves for being the very best. We will not settle for good enough, we strive for perfection at an affordable price! We're punctual, honest, and affordable and will not leave until you're satisfied with our work! Dirt, grime, discoloration, mold and mildew, we wash it all away with a combination of hot treatment and soft wash! We clean it all, contact us today for your FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by A,A&A SERVICES on Angi
    Pristine Contractors

Pristine Contractors provides free estimates for your home remodel needs. interior, exterior, roofing, siding, etc, we do it all. Zero Down to start your home remodel project, payment not due until project is complete. over 17 years of service in the blue springs and surrounding area.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Decks, Remodeling - Interior & Exterior.

Electrical & Plumbing.