Dale's Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2013

Free estimate. ; MISC....

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

Welcome to Kearns Heating and Cooling! We are committed to exceeding your expectations. As experts, we will handle your needs with the highest of quality expertise that your home or business deserves. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We offer competitive prices and customer satisfaction is our Number One priority. Call us today!

Offers by KEARNS HEATING & COOLING on Angi

12/04/2014

Immediate phone response, arrived on time, cleaned up after work, prices reasonable, will call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install shower drain, install pvc ext, install ball valve, install toilet, root out sewer, replace wax ring, root out sink, repair tank leak, replace shower tems & tub spout.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,home remodeling,gas leak repair,drain cleaning

I will continue to make sure all of my customer are satisfied with my work. Thanks for the review. Dales Services 816-349-7795. Merry Christmas to all.

01/14/2014

I was having a roof installed between my deck and my existing roof and needed to run the exhaust out so I didn't have to breathe the dangerous fumes that would have been trapped in that opening otherwise.  Adell came out within a day of when I called him to check out what needed to be done.  He was able to go buy the supplies and come fix the pipes the next day.  I have hired Adell for many jobs o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the exhaust line from my furnace extended about 12 feet to redirect the fumes away from an enclosed walkway I was having installed.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you very much, and I plan to continue good work to all of my customers and keep every thing at a reasonable cost. is one of my best customers and I will always do whatever I can.

Heating, Air conditioning Repair, Drain Cleaning, PlBG repair,Water heater installed; Clothes washer and dryer repair; Clothes washer and dryer installed; Ice maker installed; Refrigerators repair; Ceiling fan installed

Roofing and siding.