BSG Services LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2015

4.2

A leader in the Construction and Insurance Industries for over 18 years! Second Generation General Contractor with a Class "A" Licensed out of Johnson County who is Local - proudly serving the Kansas City area since 2000! Licensed, Insured and certified installers. Material and Workmanship Warranties on all projects! We are also so excited to be giving back a percentage of every job to local non-profit organizations like "Convoy of Hope"! Our Philosophy is to services our clients with respect, experience, and our very best....

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

10/16/2020

After replacing my roof, I continued to have two major leaks, and was told it was either the guttering or the flashing where two parts of the building connected. My handyman examined and caulked around the flashing, but the leaks continued. I finally spent thousands to replace all of my guttering system, and they found rotten wood and improper installation of some of the newer roofing materials. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

04/07/2017

First of all, I want to rate BSG Services a perfect Ten on a scale of one to ten. This perfect Ten is for every aspect from start to finish. I contacted Mr. Gilpin, owner of this family owned business, who was recommended to me from a very respected and reliable source. Mr. Gilpin stated he would be there and meet the insurance adjuster which gave me peace of mind. The adjuster told me he would be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed roof repair after the hail storm in April of 2017 where some suffered a tornado as well. The roof had some damage yet not a total loss.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

02/28/2017

If it was for his company our church would have been unfairly ripped off by the insurance company. He worked hand and hand with the company gathering mass amount of documentation to prove our a/c was damaged due to hail

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coordinated with churches insurance company to arbitrate a fair settlement of hail damage payout on 13 air conditioners.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/28/2017

Very smooth work around the churches services to avoid any disruptions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced TPO Roof on our church. Work closely with us to assure all issues were addressed to our satisfaction. Completed task under estimated deadline. We were extremely happy.

CATEGORY roofing

02/28/2017

Excellent done in a few day. We had special event we wanted to get done before. He finished it before very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sided and painted exterior of church

CATEGORY siding

We are a full general contractor with a major focus on Insurance work (including but not limited to Residential and Commercial Roofing, Gutters, Siding, Windows and HVAC.) Please contact us directly to find out how we can best serve you!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available