ADVANTAGE REMODELING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2006

Advantage Remodeling provides construction services to commercial and residential projects of all sizes throughout the Kansas City area. We have over 30 years of experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and renovation....

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Parsons plumbing services

We are a full service family owned plumbing co supporting are community.specializing in all facets of plumbing such as water heaters,leak detection,drain cleaning , remodels and repipe. Let the plumbing pro at parsons plumbing services assist you today a name you can trust.

Reddi Services Inc

We maintain a fleet of state-of-the-art trucks and precision equipment, and our specialists are ready to evaluate any need, ranging from residential plumbing service, septic tank pumping, and pipe repairs to commercial & industrial HVAC, Vactor, and hydro services. We remain ready to provide the most budget-minded, comprehensive cleaning, repair, and replacement services to every client. Additional phone numbers - (913) 328-4416, (913) 328-4475, (913) 328-4482, (913) 553-4542, (913) 287-5005. Additional fax - (913) 328-7786. See BBB for additional phone numbers. Additional DBAs - Able Plumbing, Brush Creek Heating & Cooling, Reddi Root'r. Additional contact - Glenn Trout. Award winning.

Offers by Reddi Services Inc on Angi

01/03/2013

It was a very positive experience. There is no such thing as a completely smooth experience, but they were willing to work with me to make sure that any issues were worked out. My only complaint is that I wish they would've picked up after themselves a little better during the job. Aside from that, everything went well and I am satisfied with the result.

Description of Work
They performed a complete remodel of my home.

Category remodeling

02/24/2011

These fellows did a great job! They were easy to work with and did excellent work, professional on every level. This was a difficult project due to the terrain around the house, notwithstanding, the Advantage crew completed the project without delay. From the beginning to the end of the project the Advantage crews were terrific. I highly recommend Advantage Remodeling, the best! ***To Angie's List...

Description of Work
Roofing: Removed old wood shakes and replaced with laminate shingles. Siding: Removed old trim and siding and replaced with cement "James Hardie" siding.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

11/24/2010

I got estimates and talked to them on a Thursday. I liked their price and hired them on Friday. They started on Tuesday because they knew I was real short on time. They could not have done a better job in a short time frame. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Advantage Remodeling to put up a ceiling, do crown molding, put up a couple of window frames and they framed in a new basement door.

Category remodeling,woodworking

09/01/2009

Did not hire company to do job due to poor communication.

Description of Work
Company gave a very competitive bid. Was ready to use them to do the job. Had several occasions when they did not respond back when they said they would. Did not feel that communication was good, therefore did not go with them to do the job because of this.

Category remodeling

I CRAIG JONES HANDLED THIS MEMBER PERSONALLY SHE ORIGINALLY WANTED TO FINISH HER BASEMENT WITHOUT PULLING A PERMIT THEN SHE WANTED TO PULL A PERMIT THEN BACK TO NO PERMIT I COULD NOT GET A SOLID ANSWER FROM HER AND I DON'T LIKE TO RUSH INTO PROJECTS WITHOUT ALL BASES COVERED. CRAIG JONES

10/22/2008

The work took around 5 weeks overall. It created quite a mess but we fully expected that. The quality of work was extremely good and we can't say enough about their responsiveness. The blue tape they used pealed much of the paint from our walls. Advantage did not hesitate to help with the repairs, even though it was not their fault. One of the workers inadvertently damaged one of our vanity tops, ...

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceilings throughout the house, stairways, closets, garage, etc. Then replaced with knock-down texture and two coats of paint. Also removed cedar beams and baseboards from our great room and replaced with finished molding and crown (stained and varnished. Installed canned lighting in kitchen, great, and two bathrooms, including new circuits and switches.

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

GARAGES, ROOM ADDITIONS, SUNROOMS, WOOD ROT, REPLACEMENT, CUSTOM KITCHEN & BATHROOMS, SIDING, WINDOW REPLACEMENT, CARPET, VINYL & HARDWOOD FLOORING, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, STUCCO, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, BASEMENT & TENANT FINISHES, CONCRETE, BRICK & STONEWORK, DECKS & FENCES, REMODELING, ROOFING: METAL, CEDAR, TILE, FLAT & REPAIRS, NEW CONSTRUCTION & GUTTERS.

ASK FOR DETAILS