All Hours Heating & Cooling

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2016

406 N Scott Ave Suite H

Belton, MO 64012

All Hours Heating & Cooling is a 24-7 heating and cooling sales, service and installation company. It has been a Bennet family tradition since 1967, serving the community with timely, trustworthy and efficient heating and cooling services. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and offer competitive warranties. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!...

05/28/2018

Joel S.

They came out the same day I called, and diagnosed the issue quickly, which was that the 31 year old blower motor had burnt out. They had another motor with them and quickly put it in. While looking at the furnace they informed me of a very serious issue that I was not aware of. The heat exchanger was completely rusted out and the next time the heat was used would have possibly pumped carbon monoxide into the house or set the lint in the ducts on fire, or both. They offered a very reasonable and detailed quote for putting in a new furnace and A/C but were not pushy or did not try to do a "hard sell". Very professional and nice.

Description of Work
fixing furnace blower

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review we really appreciate the feedback. Rodney Bennett All hours Heating and Cooling

05/09/2018

Skyler T.

Fast and cost effective

Description of Work
Replaced HVACs at several rentals

12/29/2017

Steve Z.

Great experience. This is a company with hardworking, skilled staff and management that listens to the customer.

Description of Work
Inexpensively installed a new humidifier on furnace and ran new gas line for appliance. Lowered price by thoughtfully replanning the project to meet my budget.

08/24/2017

Douglas G.

A/C unit was checked and partially cleaned.

Description of Work
A/C unit checked and cleaned

07/15/2017

Randy N.

Got here sooner than they said. Which was early in the day. Had all parts on needed on truck. Fixed problem fair price since it was a weekend. Highly recommended them. This was first time for me. First ones I will call for furnace or air work.

Description of Work
Motor went bad on condensing unit for AC. Was a weekend in the upper 80s.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words!

07/10/2017

li T.

Tech was friendly and professional. Diagnosed the issue quickly and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
AC went out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We’re glad we could help, thank you!

04/25/2017

Daniel B.

All Hours did great work at a reasonable price. In particular, the furnaces were installed at an excellent price. And the All Hours employees was at our home into the evening hours to complete installation.

Description of Work
We first used All Hours to replace a water heater and then hired All Hours to replace two furnaces.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for such a good review!

02/11/2017

Jim B.

The mechanic checked the system but did not replace the filter. He called before coming and knew I use a 4 inch thick one, when he got to my home, he said there is an extra charge for the bigger filter. That was not disclosed in the deal, it said Replace Filter. Also I was to get a carbon monoxide detector and I never got it. I contacted the company three times and they never responded. I contacted Angie's List and got a refund. In the spring for my AC tune up, I will use another company!

Description of Work
I bought a furnace tune up. The Deal included a new filter and install a Carbon monoxide detector along with checking out the system.

01/13/2017

John H.

All Hours Heating and Cooling quickly responded and made an appointment. They explained exactly what they were going to do, what the cost difference would be, and how long it would take. It didn't take long for them to get the work started, and there were no issues getting it completed within the day. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replacing the gas furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

12/22/2016

Michelle T.

Rodney took my call on a bitter cold Sunday afternoon. He was able to accommodate my schedule and was super easy to book an appointment. Bill came out and quickly diagnosed the issue. He did not mind that I 'hovered' behind him as he worked. He realized I was only curious and did not want to interfere with his work. He answered all my questions and spoke in laymen terms so I could understand.

Description of Work
Whole House Humidifier not working.

12/01/2016

susan H.

I can't praise All Hours Heating & Cooling highly enough; they're not only cheaper, but Rodney is a caring human in a time when that's become increasingly rare. We're seniors on a fixed income; like many, our credit isn't perfect. Our furnace had been disabled (by another company, not All Hours); it was venting high levels of CO2 (essentially carbon monoxide!) into our basement. What we'd hoped was a repair had become a nightmare. A new furnace would be almost $3000 & we couldn't qualify for that company's financing . It as November, getting cold & all we had were 2 space heaters... In despair we turned to Angie's List & found All Hours Heating & Cooling, who came out immediately . Their quote was not only cheaper, Rodney was willing to work with us financially. His installer was pleasant & courteous. We now have a new high efficiency furnace & All Hours Heating & Cooling are our heroes!!

Description of Work
Installation of new gas furnace

10/09/2016

Angela K.

I have had All Hours Heating and Cooling out to help me out multiple times. They always get me scheduled in very quickly and fix my issues quickly. They are extremely well priced as well. They are a great company and I know a can count on them when it comes to maintaining and fixing one of the most expensive items in my home.

Description of Work
Inspection, pilot light lit, fall heating check up

08/19/2016

Doris G.

Rodney Bennett has been installing and fixing just about everything in my house that can go wrong in the approx. 10 years I have lived here, which included a new air conditioner and a new water heater. The installations were done in a very professional manner, and he cleaned up all debris after his work. The few times he was not personally available, he sent an assistant but checked on the outcome of the work later. One time, he even arranged for the asssistant to come, while he himself was in Florida on vacation with his family. What more can you expect? His prices have always been very reasonable. Plus, a couple of time, although outside of the scope of his normal range of services, he came and plowed my driveway before I even knew it snowed.

Description of Work
Misc.

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
    Hot Shot Appliance, Heating and Cooling

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services. Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check