Andy Man Thee Handy Man LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2014

Full and Small Renovations on Houses. Inside or Outside. Handyman Work. Current schedule prevents me from doing free estimates or in-home consultations prior to beginning project. Please Claim hourly eCommerce Deal for priority scheduling. CALL! 314 243 4232 for the best hourly quote!...

We are gutter installation specialist with 20+ years of experience... We specialize in 5 and 6 inch guttering... We also install gutter protection such as screens and other protection.. We provide gutter cleaning and minor fascia repair... We are licensed and insured ...

We are committed to our customers, providing exceptional products at an unbeatable price with service at the top of the list. Our products are EPA Lead-Safe certified and our windows are Energy Star certified and are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. Additional DBAs - Window World of St Louis & Window World Inc. Locally owned & operated by Jon Gillette & Jim Lomax.

Roofing-Siding-Gutters-General Contracting. From start to finish you talk to me the owner. Insurance Claims, Hail Damage, Wind, Storm, Emergency Services, New construction work. FREE Inspections & Estimates

08/04/2020

We hired Andy for a kitchen and bathroom remodel. He quoted us the best price and did such an amazing job, that I have hired him to do a bunch of other chores around the house. It’s a life saver because I don’t have the time or knowledge to make it look like a professional install but Andy did. I would highly recommend this man to anyone for just about anything.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,wallpaper removal,replacement windows,home security systems,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

12/10/2019

They have not honored there deal or called me back and the handyman deal. It’s been weeks.

Description of Work
They have not honored there deal

12/04/2019

excellent service, excellent job, nice man, reasonable rates!

Description of Work
electrical, install patio door

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

07/21/2019

I tried to get in touch with him several times and he never responded!!

Description of Work
Several jobs around the house

Category handyman service

I never agreed to anything, never spoke, never even traded a text!

03/22/2019

Good experience with him. Used him for 3-4 years.

Description of Work
remidel two bathroom, installed floor, interior painting, installed fixture, bathtub and shower.

Category handyman service

House repairs, fully finish basements, kitchens, & baths, painting, drywall, taping, framing, & trim

I do not remove existing toilets anymore, I can install new toilets though. I just hate getting sick cause the toilets being dirty. Janitorial duties, moving furniture unless its easy, picking up dog poop. I dont do roof jobs, or carpet stretching. But I do everything else more likely