Kevin's Car Care

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

We are a full service automotive repair and maintenance facility specializing in customer care. Our professionally trained technicians and managers are required to take educational courses regularly to stay up-to-date on industry changes and continue to provide top notch customer service. We offer shuttle service, a 24month/24,000 mile warranty, a 30 point courtesy check, an interactive wesite and Wi-Fi as a convience to our customers at no additional charge. We also send service and recommendation reminders to help keep you on track. We are members of AAA and BBB, and are a certified GVIP Insection and Repair Station. Our objetive is to keep you safe, help you get the most life out of your vehicle and the best performance possible. Let us set a new standard for your automotive experience!...

Roy's Auto Repair is a family owned business that has been serving the West County area for 30 years. We are a AAA repair facility and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating shows that we do everything in our power to make our customers happy. If you're looking for an honest repair shop that does quality work then give us a try. For discounts visit our website www.roysauto.com.

Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire has been providing quality car care in Saint Charles, MO since 2000. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Saint Charles and surrounding areas Saint Peters, OFallon, and Chesterfield. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire is a certified Napa Auto Care Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. We are constantly striving to create life-long customers through quality repairs, fair pricing, honest advise and exceptional customer service. Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials. We also have 180 day same as cash financing available. Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Saint Charles, MO. Award winning. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weldon-Spring-Automotive-Tire/264920386879079

05/01/2017

I have used him a lot. His prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
We use for auto, Kevin's Car Care. I think I was last there for maintenance.

05/18/2016

02/25/2015

Description of Work
They took great care of me in a timely manner and were very reasonable.

06/04/2014

Went well. Picked up our vehicle at our home, Repair were done in same day, and car was brought back home.

Description of Work
Rotate tires, changed fluids, oil cshange. and new filters.

01/13/2014

He does all my repair work. He text everybody telling you that you're care is ready. He is a pleasant guy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable and got the equipment. I like him. I can call him up...the car keys are in the mat, he comes in, he gets the car and does his stuff and brings it back for me.

Description of Work
I used the auto service of Kevin's Car Care. He's done tires, put in air conditioning pump, oil change, electric and whatever I needed.

Category auto repair

Air Conditioning, Computer Diagnostics, Oil Changes, Brakes, Suspension, Inspections, Exhaust, Transmissions, Engines, Maintenance, Tune Ups, Tires, Electrical Systems, Fuel Systems, Cooling Systems, Steering, Power Steering Flush, Brake Flush, Coolant Flush, Fuel Service, Transmission Flush

N/A