Kevin's Car Care

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

7590 US Hwy 61/67

Barnhart, MO 63012

We are a full service automotive repair and maintenance facility specializing in customer care. Our professionally trained technicians and managers are required to take educational courses regularly to stay up-to-date on industry changes and continue to provide top notch customer service. We offer shuttle service, a 24month/24,000 mile warranty, a 30 point courtesy check, an interactive wesite and Wi-Fi as a convience to our customers at no additional charge. We also send service and recommendation reminders to help keep you on track. We are members of AAA and BBB, and are a certified GVIP Insection and Repair Station. Our objetive is to keep you safe, help you get the most life out of your vehicle and the best performance possible. Let us set a new standard for your automotive experience!...

05/01/2017

Jean C.

I have used him a lot. His prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
We use for auto, Kevin's Car Care. I think I was last there for maintenance.

05/18/2016

Lynette A.

02/25/2015

PAM K.

Description of Work
They took great care of me in a timely manner and were very reasonable.

06/04/2014

Kim A.

Went well. Picked up our vehicle at our home, Repair were done in same day, and car was brought back home.

Description of Work
Rotate tires, changed fluids, oil cshange. and new filters.

01/13/2014

Kim A.

He does all my repair work. He text everybody telling you that you're care is ready. He is a pleasant guy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable and got the equipment. I like him. I can call him up...the car keys are in the mat, he comes in, he gets the car and does his stuff and brings it back for me.

Description of Work
I used the auto service of Kevin's Car Care. He's done tires, put in air conditioning pump, oil change, electric and whatever I needed.

FITN

FITN

N/A

Excellence and quality work is our satisfaction.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Kevin's Car Care

How is Kevin's Car Care overall rated?

Kevin's Car Care is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Kevin's Car Care open?

Kevin's Car Care is open:

What payment options does Kevin's Car Care provide

Kevin's Car Care accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Does Kevin's Car Care offer free estimates?

Yes, Kevin's Car Care offers free project estimates.

Does Kevin's Car Care offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Kevin's Car Care offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Kevin's Car Care offer a senior discount?

No, Kevin's Car Care does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Kevin's Car Care?

Yes, Kevin's Car Care offers warranties.

What services does Kevin's Car Care offer?

Kevin's Car Care offers the following services: Air Conditioning, Computer Diagnostics, Oil Changes, Brakes, Suspension, Inspections, Exhaust, Transmissions, Engines, Maintenance, Tune Ups, Tires, Electrical Systems, Fuel Systems, Cooling Systems, Steering, Power Steering Flush, Brake Flush, Coolant Flush, Fuel Service, Transmission Flush

Are there any services Kevin's Car Care does not offer?