Ashe & Winkler Restoration

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

We Have 15 plus years experience in the industry. We have great crews that are fast,professional and friendly. We are flexible on payment options we do not expect money up front we collect a down payment once material is delivered and we start work. Then once job completed we will do a walk around

roofing (42)gutter repair (14)siding companies (4)window replacement (2)interior painting (1)chimney repair (1)garage doors (1)decks & porches (1)

03/30/2021

John B.

Everything from initial contact to final clean up was top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend Ashe and Winkler Restoration to any of my family or friends!

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

08/21/2020

GERALD M.

They took extra time and worked with my insurance company very well. They did a thru job. They would go the extra mile to help you. They were kind in their manner. My wife and I are very please with the work completed.

Description of Work
new roof

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

08/20/2020

Jamie K.

I cannot say enough good things about A&W Restoration. They were professional, informative, responsive, and extremely helpful/patient, they answered all of my questions (there were many I might add). They demonstrate a high quality of workmanship; we are thrilled with the final product (roof repair/replacement and gutter replacement). I would highly recommend A&W Restoration, and will continue to utilize their services in the future.

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement, gutter installation

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

05/08/2020

missie D.

They did an amazing job from start to finish! Their crew was amazing; very respectful and quick to get the job done. Zach and Rob were great to work with; they made sure we understood the process with insurance and installation, made great recommendations on the roof and warranty and were very prompt on getting to our job! Would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/15/2020

Thomas C.

Great company outstanding customer service and quality of work with very competitive prices most definitely recommend!

Description of Work
roof gutters

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

Review for Ashe & Winkler Restoration - 1683 Marriott Ln, Barnhart, MO - 38446080

04/02/2019

Rick W.

Zack and Rob were excellent contractors to work with. The crew they sent out did a great job installing the roof, and the cleanup during and after install was incredible. I highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

02/09/2019

Jonathan B.

Absolutely no hassles, Zach and Rob came out and we looked at everything that was going to be done together, they explained everything, and their crew executed. Anything I pointed out that needed a little extra attention got fixed right away the way I wanted it, and I couldn't be happier. The crew also did a fantastic job of cleaning up all the debris from the surrounding yard, it was difficult to tell that anyone had been there. They replaced two worn out gutters also, that look perfect. The roofs look good, solid, and with the warranty and commitment of Zach and Rob, I feel no anxiety worrying about anything that might ever need fixed. They made the paperwork process simple, and were cool to work with. Would recommend to any friend!

Description of Work
Had a new roof installed on my house and garage.

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Definitely appreciate your business and the awesome review. You were a great customer to work with and you made our job easy. We’re glad we could help you and look forward to assisting you in any other projects you may have in the future.

11/07/2018

Lynn W.

They advocated for me with my Home Insurance to get it covered. They did an excellent, professional job and finished in one day. Any time I contacted them they responded the same day. The roof looks great! I am picky and not easily impressed, but I was 100 % satisfied and impressed with ASHE & WINKLER RESTORATION !

Description of Work
Storm Damaged Roof Replaced

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

08/17/2018

Francis O.

A&W representatives were very professional and provided us with a clear explanation of the damage and the options for repair. A&W worked directly with our home insurance company to verify the full cost of the roof replacement and that it would be fully covered under our insurance policy. The roof was replaced in one day. Their was a minor issue with the quality of the fascia that was replaced on one side of the house but it was resolved satisfactorily in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend A&W to anyone needing roof repair work.

Description of Work
We contacted A&W to provide a quote to repair a leak around a roof vent pipe. A&W inspected the roof and recommended that we replace the roof due to extensive hail damage that had accumulated over the past 5-6 years.

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

05/02/2018

Dana M.

Our experience with Ashe & Winkler Restoration was wonderful and the process was flawless from beginning to end. Zach was a true professional as he promptly answered all of our questions and ensured we were happy with the work being completed. Zach worked well with our insurance company and made helpful recommendations regarding each of the improvements that needed to be made. I spent many hours researching and reading reviews to ensure we hired the best contractor in the area and I believe we achieved that goal. Many, if not most of the neighbors in our subdivision also chose Ashe & Winkler Restoration to replace the roofs on their homes after the recent hail storm. Our subdivsion was covered with their business signs and we stopped and spoke to a couple neighbors who had signs displayed in their yards. Those neighbors expressed having the same experience we had; flawless work, great communication and fair prices. We have had bad experiences with a variety of contractors throughout the years and i can easily say that Zach is an honest and trustworthy contractor that genuinely cares about his customers and their satisfaction with his company.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement, New Chimney, New Gutters, Soffit Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

02/07/2018

Morris W.

extremely well. one of the co-owners was very helpful in dealing w/the ins. co. they did the job exactly when promised, cleaned up the yard, hauled all the debris away, and did everything we wanted or expected.

Description of Work
roof replacement due to hail damage

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

12/25/2017

Stephen J.

The gentleman seemed more interested in the hail damage and me getting an insurance inspection to verify damage so he could replace the roof. No repairs, no inside look for leaks, no pictures of damage with summary report In other words, they did not provide what was offered

Description of Work
Inspect roof for leaks, repair any found, claulking, etc. Check for interior leaks provide photos of ares in need of repair...all outlined in offer

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] this is zach ashe with Ashe & winkler we want to apologize for lack of communication on the roof maintenance package. I spoke to our rep he said couldn't find the leak on the roof. We would like to look a the property again for you make sure it was done properly and provide a clearer understanding of what was going on. Please at your convenience contact me at 636-692-8017. Once again we apologize and want to say we have addressed this with the rep and we want to try and resolve this matter with you.

12/18/2017

Caleb C.

Zach's team was incredible! They were very punctual and did an amazing job replacing our roof caused by the hail storm. I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a job well done! -Caleb C.

Description of Work
Roof Restoration

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

12/17/2017

Dale B.

Fantastic contractors They did a excellent job, was reliable, when they said this is when we're doing it they were here on time and got it all done in 8 hours. We would Highly recommend A&W Contractors for any job . My wife and I give them a A+ and 5 stars. Everyone of the employees were very respectful and willing to do the job at a 110% quality.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof, gutters, new plywood on certain parts of the roof

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

11/07/2017

Patrick T.

Very responsive, great to work with. Purchased a special package to repair/patch roof. Paid $100 extra at time of service to complete job

Description of Work
Small patch on roof

Cost $179.99

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

10/05/2017

maurice K.

perfect. called insurance company and ashe/winkler is currently installing new roof. Zach and Rob (owners) are the nicest and handled themselves in a very professional manor. I am going to hire them to install windows when roofing job is complete.

Description of Work
roof leaking didn't know where it was coming from into house. roof inspected by ashe/winkler and determined water was running down under roof along flashing and storm related loose shingles in valley.

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

09/25/2017

Lindsay G.

They arrived on time, and were very professional. They fixed some damaged siding on my home, I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
I had some damaged siding on my home that needed to be fixed.

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/10/2017

De R.

Was very happy, would definitely use them again

Description of Work
We had them out for roof maintenance

Work Completed On 09/10/2017

08/29/2017

Audrey Z.

Perfect! They made the decision an easy one and the house looks great! No problems after the fact.

Description of Work
We shopped for roofing contractors. Ashe & Winkler worked with us to reach out to our insurance company. They even came by when the insurance adjustor came to the house. They were the only company that worked with us from beginning to end. They are amazing. The work was completed quickly. You wouldn't have known they were there when they left. Everything around the house was pristine. I can't say enough good things about them or about the experience.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

06/16/2017

Bruce D.

Workers arrived early and on time, never stopped all day, ate lunch on the fly , very professional courteous and completed job in one day except for gutters which was completed the following Monday after acquiring and creating a diverter required for special water savin device. ALL clean up was done professionally and was nothing was left behind, OUTSTANDING COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH, and have recommended them to several neighbors, very attentive to your request and details.

Description of Work
Replaced complete roof and gutter system with GAF Timberline roofing.

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

06/05/2017

Bruce K.

Went well. Would hire them again. Stand behind their work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

05/29/2017

Stephen H.

Ashe & Winkler Restoratiion came to my home and reviewed the various options for roof replacement materials and made recommendations based upon my criteria. I opted for an upgraded Timberline Ultra HD asphalt roofing shingle by GAF along with installation of a roof ridge vent. In addition, I asked for a separate bid for replacing the house gutters. Their team provided me with all the necessary information with no pressure to make a decision. I did take my time and received bids from other roofing companies but none of them provided me with the level of detail in both the materials to be used as well as the bid itself. The crew that installed the ridge vent and re-shingled the roof were thorough and did a good job of cleanup with only minimal damage to my front yard shrubbery. Ashe & Winkler followed up with me in-person to review how the installation went and provide me with guidance on what to do in the event that there were any future problems. The crew that replaced the gutters were just as efficient and thorough. They were extremely thorough about cleanup and I found no damage to my lawn or landscape. Overall, it was a great experience work with Ashe & Winkler. Although they were not the lowest bid, I was extremely satisfied with their no-pressure approach, their level of detail in their bid, the quality of their materials, and their method of installation. You get what you pay for, and I definitely think these guys are worth every penny!

Description of Work
My house roof needed to be re-shingled and the gutters needed to be replaced after 17 years wear and tear.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017