GoEcoExteriors.com

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2014

580 Old State Rd

Ballwin, MO 63021

GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement

02/01/2020

Carolyn J.

I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable company.

Description of Work
window and siding replacement

Category siding, replacement windows

10/23/2019

Lee G.

Nightmare! We signed a contract with GoEcoExteriors back at the beginner of May for just over $17K to have a deck built which they told us they would have done by the end of July 2019. About a week after we signed the contract, they came back out and told us they couldn't do it for the amount agreed and that they needed another approximate $4,000 due to a miscalculation. At that time I told them we just wanted to cancel and they agreed. A few days went by and we didn't get a refund of the $8,646 we paid and we called and we were told that we couldn't cancel the deck and that the owner would be in contact with us. Weeks passed with us calling almost daily and Mike finally called us back and told us that they would build the deck for the amount agreed and that he would not be giving us a refund. All of this took place in May, to early April. Since then, we have been on the phone with them probably 100 times with us always initializing the call and them promising to call us back, which they rarely did and when they did, they would beat around the bush about when they could work on the deck. It is now the end of September, and getting close to six months since we signed the contract and we have no deck. Worse, three weeks ago, they had a contractor come out and tear down our old deck and that contractor is now telling us they aren't talking to him either (they subcontracted the deck to be built). Today I got my credit card statement and to my shock, they already charged my card for $8,646 with no deck build and no authorization from us. Our house now has a huge area where the deck used to be attached to the house exposed to the weather and we have two doors that lead out to the deck that we can not use (deck was about 15ft tall).

Description of Work
Deck built

Category decks, roofing

We had torn down and disposed of their existing deck. Materials for the substructure have been delivered to the property. Customer is refusing installation. It is always our desire to provide excellent customer service and care. We take all comments seriously and would like to resolve this matter.

06/05/2019

mary O.

The company was good, installers excellent, windows great

Description of Work
3 windows..kichen, bedroom, bathroom

Category egress windows, replacement windows

05/30/2019

Amy D.

Roof completed in one day, very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Complete new roof tear off and replacement

04/27/2019

Dona F.

Attended the St Charles home show and spoke with Elena. Her business card listed insulation and one of their capabilities. She wasn't very knowledgeable about their spray foam insulation capability but I scheduled an appointment anyway. Tom Keenhast came out and did some measurements to provide an estimate of cost. There was a show discount that was applied to the quote. Quote at this point was all verbal. Told him I would be getting another bid as his was the first I'd obtained. Got a call to request an appointment with another sales person as they could offer an additional discount associated with marketing funds. Gentleman came out and stated they used some jobs as show homes and would be able to provide a further 10% off. I mentioned to him that I had done procurement work in my career and asked some questions about their experience with insulation work, if there were other show homes for insulation work or I was the first one and specifically the job I needed done. We walked the area to be spray foamed and he said he'd have Tom get back with me. Never heard back.

Description of Work
Estimate for insulation

Category insulation, roofing

Our home show reps are not experts in all of our product. When our representative came out to evaluate if the home qualified for the show home discount we determined this home was not a good fit. Sorry for any inconvenience.

01/28/2019

Natalie G.

The roof turned out great and the entire staff was very helpful.

Description of Work
I had my roof done

05/22/2018

sue M.

My husband and I were dealing with some contractors we were not happy with. We decided to hire GoEco Exteriors and we are overly pleased with their work and business. The people we dealt with treated us like family. They were genuinely concerned and very professional. There is not enough great things I can say about this company! I would refer and use them again in a heart beat. I'm so thankful for the care and work they provided!! Keep up the great work GoEco!!

Description of Work
Door Replacement

Category doors

05/17/2018

T S.

The work was never started but they still have our money. Mike the salesman told us the work would be done the middle of March but the work was never started even though we made many calls to them to ask when they were coming. Every time we called we were told the person who knew this info wasn't there or they said they'd call back later. which they most of the time never did. and if they did it was always to say 2 more weeks, which never happens either. Then last week my husband called them again. Jenny told him they were having team meeting to talk about how they were going to get all of their work finished. I find it pretty impressive we were told they have over 400 roofs to complete.and would give him a date after the meeting. My husband told Jenny if the work wasn't started the filoowing week which is the week of May 14 we were done with them. I then called Jenny back and I told her if if nobody called us back we were for sure cancelling. On Monday, late afternoon, Mike Scheer called and told me he didn't have his calendar with him but he thought we were looking at the second week of June to get started. I told him that was too long to wait and that we've been waiting since January but to check his calendar and call me back that we wanted now or we were cancelling. After thinking about it all night my husband and I made the decision that this company was lying to us and stringing us along. We had signed our insurance check over to them and so far had nothing to show but being put off for months. I called them first thing the next morning and of course Jenny told me Mike would have to call me back. I told her right then I wanted my money back and that we were taking our business somewhere else. Exactly 20 minutes later Mike calls with the 'good' news that our roof could be started on the following week By this point we had already made up our minds that most likely he was lying again so I confirmed to him once more that I had cancelled 20 minutes ago and that I wanted my money back. He told me that I had a contract with them and that I could not have my money back and that I had to send them a letter stating why I was cancelling and that after their attorney had to look at it and he told me that most likely couldn't get our money back because we had broken the contract with them. I then told him that was not true. 1 we never signed a contract all we have is an undated bill of sale. and 2 they never performed any work at provided any materials at and its been 5 months! Then I told him I will report this company to the BBB and the Attorney General's office for bad business practices. He then accused me of talking to him like a dog and told me that if I did that it would be slander. i then hung up on him because he was acting like a bully towards me. a few minutes later I received a text message from him accusing me of slandering the company and telling me I had broken the 'contract.' Later the same day I hand delivered the required cancellation later to Jenny. About an hour later Mike calls back to inform me he's been working all day on my behalf to get my money back to me. BUT now the Owner of the company someone named Sandy is out of the country and will have to contact me to talk to me and make sure that I won't be 'slandering' their company. I seriously doubt that they are planning to give me my money back and will be very surprised if they do. I am not a liar which is what the word slander means. This is a very honest review. and yes I am upset with them they have my money that the insurance company gave us for a roof that we still don't have. They had plenty of time to come but never did, now I don't trust them and don't trust they would do a good job either. Mike also accused me of scamming my insurance company and also me and my insurance company scamming him, I could go on forever about the things he said but the bottom line is he has my money I have no roof so I am the one who feels scammed. All I want is my money back so I can move on.

Description of Work
roof replacement

05/14/2018

William K.

Seven or eight months ago we contracted for metal roofing on our Gazebo. Sept or October. We got one estimate and verbally agreed. When Mr. Scheer (?) returned with a written contract, the estimate was upped. I agreed and paid half down. Then late Fall and Winter came and went. I called several times. Jenny is busy she'll call you back. No calls. Lately I called again. Jenny answered, "I'll call you back". The next day she said they didn't feel good about the job, probably wont do it, and they'll return our money. Why does it take seven months to renege on a job? Now roofers are busy as one arm paper hangers. No professional.

Description of Work
Metal roofing on a Gazebo

03/06/2018

Elaine B.

Excellent communication with GoEcoExteriors. Couldn't be happier with the outcome of the roof and gutters.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced and Gutters Replaced

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/25/2018

mark M.

IT went great. Very professional. I did pay extra for a few addon items but that was expected as i needed them to match other existing windows. Things like grids..

Description of Work
Got 4 windows replaced

01/23/2018

Jennifer L.

A pair of gentlemen arrived a minute before the promised start time with my windows and a truck loaded with everything they might need for the job. They were very precise and knowledgeable about the work and the product and they double checked everything before making a move and then again after. They disrupted my home as little as possible and cleaned up thoroughly after they were done. The results are perfect. There has been good contact since the install, and everything has shaken out exactly as promised. I would go with GoEco Exteriors again

Description of Work
Replaced all major windows in my home.

12/13/2017

Darla P.

GoEcoExteriors responded quickly to my call. Our chimney had been leaking slowly for years, so there was some damage inside our home. GoEcoExteriors repaired the roof damage and sealed around the chimney. Then, we were able to easily repair the inside damage. GoEcoExteriors took care of our problem before extensive damage was done to our home. Their crew was efficient and polite. We really appreciated their professionalism and expertise!

Description of Work
Roofing work to repair chimney leak

Category roofing, chimney repair

11/15/2017

dale W.

I was 4 inches over their bid so the price of windows and installation doubled. 4 inches over their specs and the price doubled. I don't think so.

Description of Work
4 vinyl windows installed for 899.00

Category egress windows

11/14/2017

Paul M.

It went very well. GoEcoExteriors came out and got to work early one morning and were done by the evening. Roof looks great the only issue I would say I has is that we agreed to take the old dish that the previous owner had on off but that was not done. Other than that it is perfect. Its not a big issue the roof being done and in working order is more important than the dish being left (first word problems). HAHAHA I recommend GoEcoExteriors for any of your home needs. Also the goody bag after completion was very nice and thoughtful. Thank you.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced.

11/11/2017

T R B.

Before they were hired, the sales rep, Adam, was great. However, once we signed the contract and put down 50% payment (required). We were put off for months. We hired them in July and our roof was not complete until November.

Description of Work
Our roof needed to be replaced because of hail damage.

11/08/2017

Cindy N.

Wonderful!!! Crew was polite, and cleaned up after themselves. Would hire them again!!!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters system

Category gutter repair, roofing

11/02/2017

Adrienne V.

The project manager did a great job coordinating the installation and the crew did an awesome job making sure that everything on site was cleaned up as though they hadn't even been there. They were very considerate of both our home and our yard making sure no nails or trash was left behind for our pets to have any issues.

Description of Work
We had a gorgeous brand new roof done by GoEcoExteriors and everything went perfectly!! Gutter guard installed.

11/01/2017

Karen W.

Scheduled an appointment and they cancelled and rescheduled. The owner came out and we talked, then he mentioned he could side my home for under a certain price and asked if I had anyone look at my roof recently because I could have hail damage. They sent another guy out the next week and he told me I had hail damage all over the place and I needed to file a claim with my insurance company. I had to sign a form saying I would use them if I needed a new roof. My insurance company came out and the person from Go Eco met them here as well. My insurance company said I did not have hail damage. I asked the people from Go eco if they would give me the bid for the original things I asked for, a new door and some windows. They said the would come out the following week. I have never heard from them since. I never did get a bid for my original request.

Description of Work
I wanted to replace some windows and front entry door,

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

Roof damage is discretionary, adjusters are not always on the customers side. An engineer was to be sent out by the insurance company to reevaluate the damage. We attempted to reach out to Ms. [Member Name Removed] and left messages on 9/5/17, 9/17/17, and 9/28/17 to discuss the roof and the style of door she wanted a quote on. We have not gotten a response or return phone call. This would be a great opportunity for Ms. [Member Name Removed] to contact us to discuss the style of door she would like a quote on and the results from the insurance engineer. We welcome the opportunity to work with Ms. [Member Name Removed] and assist with her home improvement needs.

10/31/2017

Karen W.

They came three days late, to begin with, (no phone call) and even though my windows fell within their guidelines, (100 in. width plus length) they said they were an odd size. (They had said they make their own windows.) He promised to "go back to the office and make some calls" and get back to me. He never did. I think this is just a come-on. I think they want houses that need many more windows.

Description of Work
I called because Angie's List recommended them and they had a "special" of $800 or $900 for 4 windows.

Category egress windows

We did leave several messages with no response when we did get ahold of her a rep went out to see her. Her windows were egress windows which require tempered glass. Obviously with the price point we are offering for new windows with installation can not include all additional accessories which that is disclosed in the Angie's list deal. GoEcoExteriors has been running the window deal special for years with hundreds of satisfied customers.

10/05/2017

Laura C.

Poorly Only 4 windows and it was nearly $1400

Description of Work
Windows. Cancelled first appt. then came late. Them had to come again, contractor quit. Took forever. Workmanship so poor they came back. I have pics of how bad. Still not totally happy. Contractors left mess. Damaged dresser. Company didn't offer to pay for it. I won't do business with them again.

09/29/2017

Amy S.

If you want new windows by winter don't use this company. I placed the order for the windows the first week of May and the windows were not installed until the end of July. There were 2 large holes in 2 of the screens which I saw as soon as I got home and looked at the work. I would have understood if the installer had left me a message saying 2 screens were damaged and it'd be taken care of but I had to call and report it myself. I am still waiting on the screens over 2 months later! My advice would be not to pay until the work is done satisfactorily even though their contract requires full payment on delivery. I've contacted the company multiple times and the issue is still nit resolved.

Description of Work
7 new windows installed

Category replacement windows

Ms. [Member Name Removed] We sincerely apologize for the damaged screens. The day this was reported we contacted the manufacture and gave them your information. They assured us that they would be taking care of the screens directly with you. We will reach out to them again.

09/23/2017

Shahab M.

I went through my insurance so only paid the deductible. They were very good "A" all the way. I chose them because they handled the insurance company for me and I didn't have to do it. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Hail damage repairs to roof, replacement.

07/11/2017

Mark E.

They did a really good job. They are an established business, they didn't just cruise into town. We were having trouble, when we would have downpours the gutters would get overloaded. We went with bigger size gutters and downspouts. We haven't had any trouble since then. We have had some downpours since then. We have had some floods since then. It took a day. From the time we had the guy out to talk to us, until the time the work was done, it took one week. The clean up was good.

Description of Work
Replaced our gutters.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for your business, it was a pleasure working with you! Let us know if you need any work done in the future. GoEcoExteriors

06/28/2017

SCOTT B.

Installation was superb. The windows were manufactured by a third party, and after install a sash got stuck in a window. The only criticism of Go Eco is that they did not know this particular product, and their technician to came to repair the issue almost ruined the window. He gave a heroic effort, but he did not know the product, particularly the sash support mechanism. I had to spend a lot of time engaging the manufacturer and finally it all got resolved. The window is superb, but no instructions were supplied with it which I consider to be a significant issue.

Description of Work
I had five windows installed

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to remedy the manufacturers issue. I am glad that it was resolved for you. We look forward to doing your next window installation! GoEcoExteriors

CLEMENTS SUBCONTRACTING

Deck builder/Framing contractor. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Keimar General Contracting

Thank you for visiting Keimar Contracting. **Please be aware that we do not perform any repair or maintenance work, ONLY new builds.** Keimar Contracting is located in Saint Charles, Missouri serving the greater metro area on both sides of the river. Our specialties include all types of remodeling, finished lower levels, and distinctive decks. We are fully insured & licensed for your protection and peace of mind. Our skilled staff complements the company goals of quality workmanship and service. We are there from the inception to the finalization of every project. We are very hands on and believe that communication is key to achieving the positive enhancement that enriches the livability of our clients homes. We are with you from the idea to the reality. “We like what we do and it shows!”

Irish Construction

Irish Construction, a 2018 Service Award Member, is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of craftsmanship to your home or business. Accompanied by decades of experience in masonry with European craftsmanship we've helped countless people revitalize, restore, and preserve their beloved homes. We honor free estimates everyday of the year with 30% off any licensed competitor's quote. So, call now and take advantage of our affordable prices! In addition to stone masonry services, we also specialize in brickwork, tuck-pointing, plastering, stucco, mud-jacking, concrete repair and resurfacing, and foundation repair. All work is done to our clients' satisfaction, and hope you choose us as your best option for all of your home repair needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Irish Construction on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We offer services for all your new construction and home improvement needs including roofing, windows, doors, siding, soffit and fascia, gutters, fence, decks, railing, add-ons, drywall and flooring. We provide these services with a dedication to the highest quality of customer satisfaction.

Ask for details.