We accept remote payment

Dazey House Cleaning

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2017

PO BOX 3385

Ballwin, MO 63022

Dazey House Cleaning has been serving the West County area for 22 years. We specialize in maintenance and deep cleanings ( we offer a Veteran's discount). The owner, Linda Dazey, grew up in Ladue and graduated from Parkway West. We value cleanliness, integrity, loyalty, and the quality of our work.

11/10/2020

Cynthia G.

Ashley and her team are very professional, they arrive when they say they will, and they do an excellent job cleaning our home. They make our hardwood flooring shine which is important to me. I love the cleaning products that they use, and I even bought the same product for myself because I liked it so much, especially since it is nontoxic and it smells wonderful. Overall I am very satisfied with Dazey House Cleaning.

Description of Work
Biweekly house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much taking your time to leave this review. We appreciate you.

04/09/2020

Joan R.

Wonderful. The ladies are so personable and do a fantastic job. I am disabled and they are always ready to do anything I need. Very efficient and accommodating. I love enjoying my home once they have been here. Kitchen and bathroom glisten and no dust. It is great!

Description of Work
cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. You are such a pleasure to work with and the girls love helping.

04/09/2020

Eric S.

Very well, staff were great to work with and willing to address any issues we had.

Description of Work
deep clean and recurring clean

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed] and thank you for trusting us with your House Cleaning needs. We appreciate you! So glad we were able to serve you and able to continue serving you.

Karen R.

I love this company. Linda is kind and responsive, and the teams are all friendly and thorough. I appreciate that they are still able to come (wearing appropriate protective items) during this stay-at-home period of time. It is amazing to have a clean house while working remotely, and not have to do it myself! I also appreciate the use of non-toxic products, given our several pets. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat—either for an occasional deep clean, or for general routine upkeep!

Description of Work
recurring cleaning and deep clean

Category house cleaning

Thank you for this awesome review. We are grateful for your continued support during this time. Looking forward to the "NEW" future.

Sharon H.

Linda has some really good cleaners. She is always very responsive to my needs. I enjoy working with her.

Description of Work
recurring cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you for supporting our local business. We value you and appreciate you.

Lindy and Rebecca H.

Dazey house cleaning is a professional, detail minded and ecofriendly company and their work is always completed with high quality. They are highly reliable and do an exceptional job every time.

Description of Work
deep clean and recurring services

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much. We appreciate you. The girls enjoy helping you maintain your home.

04/06/2020

Sharon D.

The crew did a phenomenal job with a great attitude and friendly countenance.

Description of Work
deep clean

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed your beautiful home and were so glad we had the opportunity to serve you. See you soon.

04/05/2020

Nathan S.

Dazey's team did a great job. The pre-job assessment was thorough. She understood our concerns and pointed out things we hadn't thought of, but definitely agreed should be address. We got some photos along the way as requested. Looks like when we first moved in!

Description of Work
Move out clean

Category house cleaning

Thank you and so glad we were able to help with your home.

03/13/2020

Alex S.

Dazey House Cleaning is the best cleaning service out there! Everyone is so friendly and they do a fantastic job of cleaning your home. Every surface was spotless. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cleaning service!

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much. We value you and have loved serving you. You are also a joy and always so pleasant and so flexible. We make a great team.

03/05/2020

Kathy N.

It was flawless!! The team that was sent did a great job, it was like watching a dance they all worked together very well!!!!

Description of Work
my house cleaned

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], our Dream Team loves their life and their job. We are blessed to have served you!

02/28/2020

Sonya J.

The team that came to our home treat our home as if it was their own. They were very careful with everything and did indeed, deep clean the corners on our panel doors, slates on the chairs and floors. Looking forward to having them come back!

Description of Work
deluxe deep clean

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed] thank you so much. We are proud of our crews and they love what they do. We are grateful to serve you.

02/07/2020

Chris K.

Awesome! They do a great job and very flexible to my needs.

Description of Work
Reoccurring cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we are so glad you are pleased.

10/13/2019

Julie S.

The team from Dazey was on time and did a great job! I loved the text reminder the day before and the text that they were on their way. My house smelled wonderful too! No chemical smells!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you and we are pleased that you are pleased. We value you and are glad we can help with your home.

10/02/2019

Nate S.

Professional and punctual. All natural green cleaning products that don’t leave the house smelling like chemicals and bleach. Look forward to it every month.

Description of Work
Recurring house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you and we are so pleased you our passionate about our passion. We appreciate you.

09/24/2019

sue S.

Owned agreed on at least 2 cleaners, only 1 showed up. Called owner she said the reason only 1 man sent was because HE wanted to clean all by himself. Well that's great for him, but meant I had to stay over 4 hours!! She knew I was staying & this needed to be a fast clean w/ at least 2 people. Owner totally disregarded this without telling or at least asking me. Cleaner was slow but decent, but half of the agreed upon cleaning was never done. Kitchen floor & sink not cleaned. How does dirtiest floor & sink in a house not get cleaned by a cleaning service? Master bedroom was vacuumed and nightstand cleaned, nothing else touched. Master bath tub and surround never cleaned, a plant prevented cleaning. Really? 1/2 bath looked uncleaned, but toilet paper was folded into a point. The entire family room was forgotten. After 3.5 hours I had to get to work. Linda defended cleaner, said his leaving 45 minutes early was what prevented the job from being finished. I don't see how 1 man could have cleaned a family room w/ hardwood floors & everything in it, a 1/2 bath and then finish cleaning the kitchen, the master bed and the master bathroom in 45 minutes. Incredibly owner said he would have. This was 1st cleaning, owned said sending 2 people for about 2 hours, 15 minutes to clean 3 rooms, a full bath and half bath, for approximately $225. I was charged $175 instead of $225 because I couldn't stay over 4 hours. Owner should never have allowed employee to make decisions doubling the time and forcing me to change my work schedule. Owner didn't acknowledge how doubling time might effect customers and she didn't accept any responsibility for the slow incomplete work. A simple I'm sorry would have been nice. I can't recommend Dazey Cleaning.

Description of Work
Clean 3 rooms & half bath.

Category house cleaning

Sorry that you were unhappy with our service! We dealt with both you, and your husband, and you both had conflicting views on our performance. Your husband signed off on everything, to ensure everything was cleaned properly, and the job was finished. He also said he loved the cleaning, and even tipped the cleaning tech $25, but the service didn't live up to your expectations. Everything was cleaned properly, and we even reduced the price to compensate for the cleaning tech leaving early. Thank you for your feedback, hopefully this helped clear things up.

09/24/2019

Jessica J.

Dazey House Cleaning is by far the best cleaning service I have used. They’re professional, respectful, and very prompt. Their communication with me during the whole process is unparalleled. Very thankful I found this company.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] were were thrilled to help you with your new home. It was definitely one of our largest homes yet and wow is it beautiful! Looking forward to continuing every week.

09/13/2019

Lyrissa S.

Daisy is amazing Had many cleaning services in the past and have been very disappointed Daisy has gone over and beyond our expectations There attention to detail and customer service is second to none Unbelievable communication skills, excellent service . I cannot day enough about our experience

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much. We truly value you and looking forward to a long relationship. We are blessed.

09/10/2019

Linda H.

The staff are friendly thorough and professional. They do an awesome job every time. Efficient and timely.

Description of Work
recurring cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking your time to review our company. We have been together a few years now and are grateful for you, Steve and Molly.

09/03/2019

Alex S.

Everything was spotless! Definitely recommend and I will use again. Very professional employees and great communication.

Description of Work
Cleaning Services

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] you have always been flexible and easy to work with.

08/17/2019

Kourtney R.

They keep getting better each time they come! I love that there are no harsh chemicals being used, yet my house looks and feels amazing when they're done!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We value serving you and we are so happy you are pleased.

08/16/2019

Carolyn D.

Perfect! So clean and spotless. I have 4 pets and you’d never be able to tell!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed].

08/14/2019

Ann F.

We've been customers of Dazey House Cleaning for years. We like the fact that they have a professional owner, good employees, and green cleaning products.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

05/08/2019

Gina A.

Dazey House Cleaning did an absolutely phenomenal job cleaning my home and exceeded all expectations!! I found Dazey House Cleaning via the Better Business Bureau accredited businesses website. The exceptional A+ rating and very positive customer reviews prompted me to give them a try. I have family coming into town and just wouldn't have had the time to clean before their arrival. I contacted Dazey on Sunday afternoon and heard back from them immediately. Dazey was extremely accommodating and got me on the schedule within a few days. Now my house is sparklingly clean! I highly recommend Dazey House Cleaning!

Description of Work
House Cleaning on a rush

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much! The tech's loved your home. We try to meet and exceed expectations with customers. Hope we continue our relationship for many years to come. You are valued!

04/22/2019

Dina M.

The cleaning was not what I was hoping for. Had to clean right behind them. Kitchen was pretty much untouched, and I specifically asked for the inside of the cabinets to be cleaned. The sliding glass doors weren't even touched and still had dog drool all over them. All door jambs were left untouched so I had to dust and wipe down all doors. They did a decent job on cleaning the bathrooms but still had to clean all the baseboards. Also cleaned inside the refrigerator which was in pretty bad shape but the freezer was left untouched. I will not be using them again.

Description of Work
Move In Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed] I am so sorry you were not happy. I appreciate your feedback and knew there were a few things that did not get completed properly. We had offered to come back immediately and complete these things that were not done to your satisfaction. Unfortunately you said you already did it. So I reduced your cleaning charge to compensate your time and trouble. My apologies that we were unable to complete and provide our clean guarantee for you😔😔😔 Best of luck with your new home!

03/22/2019

Debra S.

Dazey House Cleaning does a wonderful job cleaning my home! Crystal is friendly and does a very detailed and thorough job. She's great!!! The owner, Linda Dazey, is friendly and flexible with her cleaning scheduling. She is professional and responsive when communicating. I would recommend Dazey House Cleaning.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We just love helping you keep your beautiful home clean. Looking forward to many more years!