All Chores No More LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2012

4509 E Minor Hill Rd

Ashland, MO 65010

All Chores No More, LLC. is a locally owned small business. We do basic handyman/chore work. You can choose to have a one time service or be put on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service plan....

06/09/2016

James S.

Category handyman service

05/18/2016

Jean P.

Description of Work
refinished and repaired a large deck.

11/18/2015

Jon R.

Category roofing, house painters

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate you allowing us to help out!

10/03/2015

Tim & Kristie W.

Called during business hours for gutter cleaning quote, went to V-Mail. Sent E-Mail with details, including pictures of my home to enable them to quote job. They responded by E-mail saying would have to check with owner to see if they would be allowed to submit a quote by using information and photo's I provided. During the couple of days I waited, another company contacted me by telephone from a request I had submitted for information to them. They were able to estimate the job to my satisfaction using information available on Google Maps of my home. I was impressed with the proactive approach to my request and hired on the spot. All chores eventually sent me an E-mail quote of the job which was over twice what I ended up paying the other company for twice the amount of work I had done. Would recommend All Chores figure out a way to respond to inquiries in a timely fashion. If you got to go out in the field, stick a cell phone in your pocket for crying out loud....you are losing business! It worked out good for me as I am very pleased with the service I received from the other company and will be having them on a schedule.

Description of Work
Did not hire.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, house painters

We are sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your experience. We always try to ensure our service is completed to our highest potential. We are very confident in the service we provide however we appreciate the feedback, so it can be used for future knowledge.

09/03/2015

Kaj L.

Description of Work
They did roofing.

Thank you very much for this review! We have appreciated the opportunity to work with you!

06/22/2015

John C.

Excellent. Very professional, neat, and clean. Job was performed exactly to the quote. Will call All Chores No More from now on for all handyman chores. People very nice and friendly.

Description of Work
Painted deck

Category handyman service, house painters

We were very happy to help out! The color of the stain that you chose looks really good with the house! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity and look forward to working with you in the future.

06/20/2015

Pamela C.

Always helpful, and dependable. Pride of workmanship. Reminds me of the way my dad worked.

Description of Work
Various chores (gutter cleaning, brush removal, snow removal, etc.)

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, lawn service, snow removal, house painters

We love what we do and enjoy these kind words. Thank you for taking your time to write something nice about our company, we truly appreciate this!

05/07/2015

Patricia W.

Category house painters

Thank you very much for the review!

05/04/2015

Jon R.

Came when the said they would. The two men were polite and efficient. They worked hard. The cleaned up anything that need cleaning up. This is the third time I have used this company. Each time was great!

Description of Work
put in yard drain/ repaired air vents Dryer, repaired 3 roof vents, on a very steep roof, replaced in ceiling spotlights with LED lights, ceiling height was 18 feet

Category drywall, plumbing, house painters, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this. We have truly appreciated your trust in us with your home. You have been a pleasure to work for and we hope we can continue to build a working relationship. Thanks so much!

03/26/2015

Ann J.

Description of Work
They worked around the yard a few times, but mows our lawn on a regular basis. Does a great job. Have used other mow services in the past, but this company does the best job. Will continue to use them.

Category decks, drywall, gutter repair, plumbing, house painters

Thank you very much for these words. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our service and look forward to working for you in the future. Thank you for taking your time to write a review on us!

02/17/2015

Leilani L.

It went very well. They are very professional, timely and thourough. One of the workers did a poor job of painting some trim. I pointed this out and it was promptly rectified.that worker is no longer with the company. Over the course of a year they worked for us. I would not have continued had it NOT been a positive experience. This couple is a delight to work with and I intend to have them back again.

Description of Work
We had numerous chores to be done around the house. I contacted Brandi and they listed out all we needed and got to work. Installed kitchen sink faucet, washed and rehung blind, tilled a flower bed, cleaned gutters, misc painting, installed laminate floor, removed and installed threshold,washed walls and kitchen cabinets, numerous other household tasks.

Category blind cleaning, custom cabinets, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, landscaping, plumbing, house painters

Thank you very much for the kind words! We love to help in anyway that we can and have always enjoyed talking with you as well. You both have been such a pleasure to work for!

12/10/2014

John P.

Chase and company were always communicative and punctual. Bid was fair and quality of work was very good. They were flexible when some unforeseen problems came up. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Tore down and hauled away old deck, replaced soil and resseded outdoor area, repainted kitchen, did minor cabinetry work, replaced living room ceiling.

Category custom cabinets, decks, drywall, landscaping, mulch, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you!

10/28/2014

Monica B.

We selected All Chores No More based on their bid and their professionalism. They power-washed the deck and prepped it on one day. We had to let it dry outfor a few days. Then they came and stained it. We decided to use a two-toned stain with a darker color on the railings and a lighter stain on the floor and steps. This meant that they had to be very careful not to get the two colors mixed. They did a great job with it. They finished the job in a reasonable amount of time and cleaned up the work area.

Description of Work
Power washed and stained our deck

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate all feedback we receive. It was our pleasure to have the opportunity to work for you! Have a great day! Thanks again!

09/30/2014

Amanda F.

Category handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, woodworking, house painters, doors

Thank you very much [member name removed] We are very happy to help when needed and appreciate the positive words you have sent our way! It was a pleasure to help! Thanks so much!

06/17/2014

Joyce P.

I love the scent of clothes and sheets dried outside, so when I purchased my home 3 years ago, I also bought a set of clothesline poles for my backyard. Well, time got away, and it took 3 years, but I finally found the perfect spot for my clothesline. I checked Angie's List and found 2 listings. One never responded to my request. All Chores No More called the very next day and Chase came to my house and gave me an estimate. He arrived on time the day of the work, dug the holes, poured the cement, and mounted the posts with a little help from me. He created braces to hold the poles in place until the cement could set up and showed me how to just pull them out of the ground a couple of days later. I've been using the clothesline weekly and am extremely happy with the job! I have a few more tasks in mind for later in the summer and will definitely contact Chase again.

Description of Work
Installed 5-line clothesline poles and clotheslines.

Category house painters

Thank you very much! These reviews mean a lot to us! We appreciate you taking your time to do this for us. We always try to do our best and enjoy what we do! We thank you for your business!

05/27/2014

James S.

We've hired All Chores No More for a few jobs around the house and have been extremely pleased with the results. Chase, the owner, is just really easy to work with, polite and professional. We had the job done in two stages. First, we had them repair dry-rotted soffits, woodpecker damage to our siding (replacing a piece and the trim) and reparing a dry-rotted piece of door frame. They then painted all the soffit and trim. They came back a few weeks later and painted the front of our home and repaired a drywall seam in our ceiling. Chase did have us wash off the house and do most of the prep of that sort, but he filled the nail holes and primed and washed were we'd missed. His bid included the primer and paint for the trim and we bought the paint for the siding. All the work is beautifully done. It's virtually impossible to see where the soffit was repaired. I'll also say, I think he may be one of the most honest contractors I've ever worked with. He will tell you if something is outside his expertise, instead of just charging you and muddling through. We inquired as to some minor remodeling in the house and after looking it over he suggested a much cheaper DIY option. Finally, the price was VERY reasonable. We've had housepainting bids before that were as much as what this company charged for the painting and all the repairs. I'd recommend All Chores No More to anyone.

Description of Work
Soffit and siding repair, painting, drywall repair

Category house painters

Thank you for the great feedback! It was such a pleasure to work at your home. We are happy you are satisfied with the end result and hope to work for you in the future. Acnm Team

05/07/2014

Joyce P.

Chase was able to come earlier than we'd scheduled, and called beforehad to be sure that worked with my schedule. He looked over the place where the clothesline posts are to be installed and checked the actual posts, which were still in the box. He explained that this is a very busy time of the year, but has managed to schedule my job in two weeks. I'm looking forward to having him come and do the work.

Description of Work
Chase came to give me an estimate on installing clothesline posts in cement.

Category house painters

(Member name removed), Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing services to you!

04/23/2014

Quinton M D.

They were very efficient, the painting was great and exactly like we wanted. In all jobs they were careful to cleanup and left no evidence of there work. One job, a little work on our entry sidewalk, did not have a great result. They suggested on their own before I said anything that they thought a and quot; specialistand quot; should take a look to see how it could be improved. When estimating the work for the work we needed, they were quick to tell us when something was be beyond their capabilities. You can be sure they will be my first call when I need more work around my home.

Description of Work
Painted a room, worked on entry porch roof and sidewalk, structural work on deck, cleaned gutters.

Category house painters

Thank you very much for the review! We are excited to see things like this and happy to help out in any way we can. Acnm team

02/06/2014

Michael M.

Fast, efficient and high quality.

Description of Work
Painted and trimmed 4 rooms

Category house painters

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. We are happy to help out with any household chore you may have in the future! Thank you for the review!

10/22/2013

Leilani L.

Wonderful, they are very cognizant of your time. They work efficiently and thoroughly. If one has an idea of a chore, presents it to the owner he will come up with a way to do it less expensively and more efficiently and it will look even better than you imagined. Takes a special person to do that. We are very lucky to have been told about All Chores No More. They have made our life easier.

Description of Work
All Chores will and can do most any chore that needs to be done within reason. We have had their service since Spring 2013. They have done so many chores for us that is no longer safe or we can not do: cleaning gutters, tilling, hanging curtain rods, cleaning cabinets, washing walls, power wash siding, light painting, lawn mowing, trimming, etc. As the name implies ALL chores.

Category blind cleaning, contractors, gutter cleaning, handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, pressure washing, mailbox repair, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for taking your time to write these kind words! We are happy to help anytime! Thank you for being a valued customer!

08/19/2012

Mara Y.

Overall the experience was not good. On Thursday, August 3, 2012, I wrote the owner a check for the final payment. At the time I wrote the check, I was under the impression that he would be back the next day to do a thorough walk through. When I came home later in the day, (August 3), the owner left me a note saying he was done and he would be in contact with me the next day. He never called or came by for the walk through. It was over the next few days as I started to look around my home that I noticed how poorly the work had been done. I left a message and e-mails with the owner requesting a refund because I will most definately have to have the work redone.

Description of Work
They were hired to paint the interior of my home which included all of the trim work & all interior doors. They did very sloppy work. They got colored wall paint on all of the trim, window sills, backsplashes cabinets & handrails. They got the white trim paint of the colored walls. They did not paint above the kitchen cabinets all of the way from the ceiling to the cabinets. They did not remove towel racks in bathrooms & they have paint on them. They did ot tape off the ceiling & they got the colored wall paint on the ceilings, so now I have to paint the ceiling. In several spots, they did not even got one good coat of paint on the walls. They hurried through & did not spend any time prepping & as a result the quality of work was very poor.

Category interior painters