We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Shelby Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

4011 W Outer Rd

Arnold, MO 63010

Shelby Roofing & Exteriors is a complete exterior company offering Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Windows, Gutter Systems and more. We have been in business for over 30+ years servicing the entire state of Missouri. We service both residential and commercial clients alike. We are Fully Insured to give you the customer a peace of mind. We have an on call emergency response team for when catastrophe strikes your home....

01/04/2022

Susan K.

Shelby roofing was easy to work with. Open communication as to what was going to be fixed next. All work was done in a timely manner as much as could be with shortages! I would totally recommend this company!

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, trim, drywall, garage door

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

06/30/2021

Daniel T.

They are very professional. High quality of work was performed earlier than expected.

Description of Work
Repairs to siding and front of house

Category contractors,siding

06/03/2021

David W.

Excellent! Josh listens very well to your problems & needs. He talks with you to find agreeable solutions to make you a happy satisfied customer. His crew was awesome in every way. I wish I could give Shelby Roofing 10 stars instead of only 5.

Description of Work
Roof repair & replace [New roof]. Wrap windows, replace vents & chimney cap.

01/19/2021

Robert D.

Fantastic. Josh and his crew were very professional.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Category roofing,chimney repair

Thank you for the feedback, Bob!

01/06/2021

Bonnie M.

We are very happy with our roof replacement. It was done in a timely manner and looks great. We were kept up to date with every step and so happy with this process that we have hired Shelby Roofing to handle another project for us. Would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
New roof replacement

Category contractors,roofing

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business!

10/19/2020

Jeanette C.

Job was completed in a couple of hours. Very satisfied with the work and professionalism!

Description of Work
Replaced rear gutters & downspout

Category gutter repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

10/16/2020

GEOFF B.

Shelby Roofing recently performed several repairs that I needed, Garage door surround, Siding repair, molding replacement, and roofing/water proofing. I first met with Gary Mabley (Project Manager) and went over all my needs and listened to his suggestions. I have to say after that meeting I knew this was a company I wanted to work with. My second contacted was I believe Jeremy, the gentlemen who performed a lot if not all of the work. Can only say what a GREAT job he did, I believe he went above and beyond in some of the detail work he did. Maybe it's not above and beyond but just how he and Shelby Roofing perform daily. This is the company I would choose again and again. Thanks

Description of Work
Leak repair/garage surround/siding maintenance

Category contractors,roofing,siding

Thank you for your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business!

09/23/2020

John B.

Shelby was easy to work with, professional and extremely efficient. Workmanship guarantee, overall presentation of proposal was immediate upon inspection, straightforward, fair with options available for consideration. Their crew kept the job site clean and completed the project in short order. Great experience from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback!

09/17/2020

Jane B.

My home is one of the very old homes in St. Louis. When I had our roof redone there were 'surprises' that took extra effort and extra cost to correct. Chris was the fellow who walked us through all of it and I watched how carefully he proceeded. How calm and understanding he was and, due to impending rain, I saw that he personally (with one or two others) hustled in on a Saturday or Sunday morning to cover some exposed areas. Always attentive. Because of this I rehired for rental and again his folks worked above and beyond. I placed 4 rather than 5 for quality and for me that only is there to account for the fact that all was not perfect. What roof job would be? I suppose for brand new homes maybe. There was a 'quality' problem with rental that I brought up to Chris. He reviewed. Agreed. We both understood what had happened and why. (I must write here that this was my error, I did not get some tuck-pointing done that he had said should be taken care of before roofing). He corrected, at no cost, and again did so on a weekend. So that he could complete my job to satisfaction and remain on schedule with newer jobs. I will hire again. He's a good guy.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on two different properties. My home and a rental property that I own.

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Thank you for your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

09/09/2020

Tim M.

We had a great experience working with Shelby Roofing. We had continued leaking on our flat roof and Christian provided a plan to stop the leaks, starting with chimney work, then new roofing, siding and windows. We had previously had a flat roof installed years before but we assessed the quality was not the best, and after seeing Shelby's finished product we know this is the place to go for flat residential roofing. The communications with the company were really good; we were informed each step of the way when the projects would begin and notified if there were delays. The crews at our house worked hard, cleaned up well and did a thorough job. We also had an unforeseen complication and Shelby made sure to take care of it for us. All in all, I highly recommend and would seek them out for future exterior needs.

Description of Work
New flat roof, shingle roof, chimney tuck pointing, siding, windows,

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,chimney repair

Thank you very much, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

MIRELLI TUCKPOINTING LLC

10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Honest companies cannot compete pricewise with companies that DO NOT pay insurance premiums. Potect yourself by getting a copy of the Certificate of Insurance from whatever company you choose.

DAN MILBOURN CONSTRUCTION

For over 40 years, Dan Milbourn Construction Inc has been been attending all of St. Louis' masonry needs. Founded in 1969 by Dan Milbourn, a third generation mason, we are a small family owned and ran business that is flexible and able to cater to your needs. Please check us out with the Better Business Bureau.

Taylor's Tuckpointing

Family Owned Tuckpointing & Water Proofing.

Offers by Taylor's Tuckpointing on Angi

Illinois
    Illinois: General
    12/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Gutter Systems & Gutter Protection.