Shelby Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Awards & Badges

4011 W Outer Rd

Arnold, MO 63010

Shelby Roofing & Exteriors is a complete exterior company offering Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Windows, Gutter Systems and more. We have been in business for over 30+ years servicing the entire state of Missouri. We service both residential and commercial clients alike. We are Fully Insured to give you the customer a peace of mind. We have an on call emergency response team for when catastrophe strikes your home....

Resposiveness

roofing (60)gutter repair (22)siding companies (11)chimney repair (8)skylight installation (5)general contractors (4)interior painting (2)window replacement (2)

01/19/2021

Fantastic. Josh and his crew were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Thank you for the feedback, Bob!

01/06/2021

We are very happy with our roof replacement. It was done in a timely manner and looks great. We were kept up to date with every step and so happy with this process that we have hired Shelby Roofing to handle another project for us. Would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof replacement

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business!

10/19/2020

Job was completed in a couple of hours. Very satisfied with the work and professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rear gutters & downspout

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

10/16/2020

Shelby Roofing recently performed several repairs that I needed, Garage door surround, Siding repair, molding replacement, and roofing/water proofing. I first met with Gary Mabley (Project Manager) and went over all my needs and listened to his suggestions. I have to say after that meeting I knew this was a company I wanted to work with. My second contacted was I believe Jeremy, the gentlemen who ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair/garage surround/siding maintenance

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business!

09/23/2020

Shelby was easy to work with, professional and extremely efficient. Workmanship guarantee, overall presentation of proposal was immediate upon inspection, straightforward, fair with options available for consideration. Their crew kept the job site clean and completed the project in short order. Great experience from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback!

09/17/2020

My home is one of the very old homes in St. Louis. When I had our roof redone there were 'surprises' that took extra effort and extra cost to correct. Chris was the fellow who walked us through all of it and I watched how carefully he proceeded. How calm and understanding he was and, due to impending rain, I saw that he personally (with one or two others) hustled in on a Saturday or Sunday morning...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof put on two different properties. My home and a rental property that I own.

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

09/09/2020

Everything went well from the onset. When I initially reached out for quotes, I was told by most companies that a rep would get back to me to arrange a site assessment. The Shelby rep was the only one out of the 5 requested that got back to me on the exact day as mentioned prior. After the site inspection and bid, I waited a couple weeks for some of the other roofers to catch up. After all bids we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed roof replacement and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Photo for Shelby Roofing & Exteriors - 4011 W Outer Rd, Arnold, MO - 38862543

09/09/2020

We had a great experience working with Shelby Roofing. We had continued leaking on our flat roof and Christian provided a plan to stop the leaks, starting with chimney work, then new roofing, siding and windows. We had previously had a flat roof installed years before but we assessed the quality was not the best, and after seeing Shelby's finished product we know this is the place to go for flat r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flat roof, shingle roof, chimney tuck pointing, siding, windows,

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Thank you very much, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

08/27/2020

Shelby Roofing and Exteriors did a wonderful job on my roof in July 2019. I hired them again in July 2020 to install new siding above my garage and new exterior shutters. My criteria are simple: you need to be on-time, offer a fair price, and are professional. Shelby checks all of those boxes. They do not try to oversell you on products you don't want nor need. Christian kept me apprised of the ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding above garage and shutters

CATEGORY contractors,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

06/03/2020

They are great, professionals, polite on time and do a great job. I will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Gutter Systems & Gutter Protection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard