Luminous Flooring LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

Awards & Badges

2030 Southway Dr

Arnold, MO 63010

Luminous Flooring is a custom hardwood flooring specialist who serves the St. Louis, St. Charles and Jefferson County areas. For over 15 years, we have been providing our customers with professional installations, refinishing and repairs. Anything from sand and finish to a custom patterned floor we can cover it all. We're a family run business. Our attention to detail and customer service make us stand out in this industry....

Resposiveness

hardwood floors (8)flooring (1)

10/27/2020

We thought we could refinish the floors ourselves and made some mistakes. They came in and did the job perfectly and even put in new baseboards. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished my hard wood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

06/17/2020

They were supper and the gentlemen that did the floors were so awesome, friendly and very acknowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Photo for Luminous Flooring LLC - 2030 Southway Dr, Arnold, MO - 38649665

04/30/2020

They were wonderful. They showed up when they said they would. They were professional and they cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new floor in my kitchen.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

04/22/2020

It was wonderful. I've been using them for years, probably 8 years. they did an exemplary and terrific job for me and my family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished some hardwood floor for me - living room, kitchen, hallway, rear hall and living room, and breakfast room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

04/22/2020

It was acceptable. They showed up on time, they were being respectful during the Covid-19 and sanitizing the area when doing their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

04/22/2020

I have been using Luminous Flooring for all of my hardwood projects for the past three years. Matt and his crew have always been great to work with; on-time, clean, and supportive of design requests in regards to pattern and color.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

06/25/2016

I started my kitchen remodel project with great intentions of having everything in place and ready to go without any hitches.  After the demolition of my old kitchen, Luminous Flooring came in to remove existing floors.  I had purchased a prefinished floor to be installed.  Everything was moving along perfectly.  THEN, I returned home to find that Matt and his crew had stopped work due to the impe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed white oak hardwood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

06/09/2016

Matt from Luminous Flooring was great to work with for our project. The day of the initial consultation was terrible weather, but he showed up on time regardless. He gave us great advice and directed us to a great wholesale place to purchase the hardwood flooring from. Matt picked up the product from the seller and delivered it to our house. Luminous Flooring staying within their budget and time f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luminous Flooring removed our existing hardwood floors, disposed of the waste, and installed new hardwood flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2016

06/03/2013

The man who came out was Matt. He really was terrific. He came when he said he was coming. His price was reasonable and competitive. He did a really fabulous job and he was clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luminous Flooring refinished all our wood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2013

Hardwood Flooring, Hardwood Floor Sales, Hardwood Floor Installation, Hardwood Floor Sanding, Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Hardwood Floor Restoration

Hardwood scratch and dent repair. We do NOT install or repair laminate, and vinyl, carpet or tile. We are hardwood flooring specialists.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal