CASTELLO PAINTING AND REMODELING

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2005

We have three trustworthy workers. We give free estimates. Small jobs can be paid upon completion, larger job are set up into payment schedule by length of job....

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

11/14/2015

Juan and his sons have worked in my home twice.  Both times their work product, integrity, and professionalism exceeded my expectation.  Juan understands how to approach a job.  He communicates effectively, knowing exactly what information he needs from you in order to proceed in a manner that matches your preference.  He never tries to overcomplicate issues to make the project seem more complex....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired plaster, interior painting, painted doors and hung hardware, fixed window well.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

09/17/2014

Juan and his sons JJ and Willie, came and painted, they were prompt, took care to cover everything, removed the light covers so they could paint everything. The ceiling ( a job I hate) was perfect, there was no white on my walls, and it was a nice even coat. Juan even fixed a plaster area that had a small crack, and you cannot see it. The were nice, easy to talk to and even let the dog out. I have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted ceilings on the first floor, stairwell, and upstairs hallway.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/22/2013

Juan and his crew (his sons) were very careful, professional and pleasant to have in my house for a week. The finished product is beautiful. The molded crown (about which I had doubts) looks like new. I would certainly have them work for me again and have already recommended them to my sister.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched all the cracks in my plaster in the whole house - including a molded plaster crown molding. And then repainted all those rooms.

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

04/19/2013

Castello Painting and Remodeling did a great job replacing a bathroom shower that was constructed incorrectly the first time. Not only does it look better than the original but I have no doubt this one will last. Juan and his sons were quick, responsive and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bathroom shower

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,home remodeling

03/12/2013

When Juan was approached about painting for this new shelter sponsored by International Crisis Aid he insisted on volunteering his painting expertise for the shelter. Not only was the job done perfectly but he didn't charge a cent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juan did an outstanding job painting an interior room at a new women's shelter in St. Louis.

CATEGORY interior painters

We do remodeling from start to finish, power washing and painting exteriors, window installation, deck building, landscape lighting, bricks/pavers. We will even come out and do small touch ups or do minor jobs like change exterior light bulbs, change out garbage disposals. No job to small.

Satisfaction