Butler Painting And Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2010

Family owned, fully insured business established in 1995. We have been a father and son team since 2011 with few employees, which allows us to keep that personal touch our customers love. We offer free estimates and over 30 years of combined experience!...

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

10/04/2020

Bryan did an excellent job with our house! He was very professional and did an excellent job in painting our door trim white and caulking and painting our baseboards. Would def hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting door trim and baseboards

CATEGORY interior painters

05/08/2020

Bryan was fantastic from beginning to end. He reached out to me within minutes of me requesting a quote and was able to schedule me soon after. The work was done quickly, professionally, and was reasonably priced. He had great communication throughout the process and quick quotes for other potential projects. Thanks for working with me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint, grout repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,interior painters

10/20/2019

Bryan does excellent work, is professional, takes pride in the work and is very reasonable priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed Basement remodeled.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,interior painters,basement remodeling

09/16/2019

We were very happy with the entire project. We would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removal and painting of kitchen and hallway

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

07/30/2019

He was very professional. He did an outstanding job. He was very easy to work with. He listened to what I wanted and completed it exactly how I wanted! I would highly recommend him for any job. He's amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting basement

CATEGORY interior painters

Home remodeling and painting. Basement finishing, kitchen and bath remodeling, new deck or existing deck restoration, siding, ceramic tile, laminate, and hardwood flooring, interior doors, exterior entry doors, wood graining and stain steel doors.

Roofing, hvac.