ABC Quality Moving & Storage

US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
01/01/2099

PO Box 786

Arnold, MO 63010

Since 1989, residents of Saint Louis, Southern Illinois, and the surrounding metropolitan area communities have counted on ABC Quality Moving & Storage for relocation and storage services. Our mission is simple: We strive to exceed our clients needs and expectations from the first phone call till the final box is placed in your new home, and we offer this premier experience "At a Price you can Afford". To find out why customers have trusted ABC Quality Moving & Storage for their moving needs for over 27 years, contact our office today....

movers (490)piano movers (21)storage unit (11)

06/06/2022

Donna D.

This crew (Kevin, Will, and Travis) was absolutely awesome. They got the work done in four hours, despite rain and a thunderstorm. They wrapped my furniture in plastic to protect it, and didn't damage a thing. I highly recommend this company and crew.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

03/13/2022

Ashok P.

We had to move my father with only 2 days notice. ABC took care of us. They were professional, prompt, friendly and thorough. Bradly and Andrew were our movers and they did a fantastic job. We have worked with ABC several times in the past and will always continue to recommend them. Can't thank them enough for making the move process go so smoothly!

Description of Work
We needed to move my father from his apartment to assisted living.

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

01/09/2022

ERNIE PAUL B.

Had Kevin and Tim pack on Monday. they returned with Dave on Wednesday and moved me to a new home. took great care with all of my belongings. very careful when carrying in furniture to not damage walls or furniture. very please and would highly recommend them. I have used them before and would again.

Description of Work
Packing and moving.

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/22/2021

Jessica H.

Terrible. The contract states they would protect my floors and yet nothing was put down and mud/dirt was tracked onto brand new carpeting. A member of the moving team sexually assaulted me during the move by pulling me to a room out of view of others and trying to kiss me without permission, grabbing my butt, inappropriate comments, and more.

Description of Work
Moving 5miles away

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

11/10/2021

Melina V.

I have to admit, I was not looking forward to moving. Dave and Cody were my movers and really put my mind at ease. I didn’t feel pressured or stressed and they took care of everything for me. They were punctual, thorough, and efficient. Let’s face it, if my dad liked them they’re probably good at what they do 😉. Prices were affordable and they took good care of my things during transit. If I needed to move again, I will call ABC and definitely ask for Dave and Cody! Melina V.

Description of Work
Moving with 2 stops

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

08/13/2021

Karen F.

ABC Moving Company was excellent and quick! Kevin, Brett, Tim, Andrew, and Will moved all of my furniture quickly and efficiently, all with a smile on their faces! They were fun and helpful and went above and beyond before they knew I would give them a good tip! This is the second time I have use this moving company and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Furniture moving

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

06/18/2021

Katrina J.

The movers from ABC Quality Moving (Blake, Colton, and Greg) were efficient, professional, courteous and diligent.

Description of Work
Move of household items of 2 bedroom home.

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/03/2021

Robert B.

Great Job! Highly recommend Jeff, Will, and Jake! Did an excellent job! Will be hiring them for my parents next month.

Description of Work
Needed quality movers

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation. Thank you! We hope we can help you with any future moving needs. Megan ABC Quality Moving & Storage Office: 314-772-1887 / 636-467-7555 Toll Free: 1-888-983-MOVE (6683) Fax: 636-467-7553 Email: info@abcqualitymovers.com www.ABCQUALITYMOVERS.COM

03/04/2021

eileen T.

Just wanted to thank all of you guys with my move last Friday. That would include Duane, Michael, Brett, Jordan and Austyn.I wasn't feeling good that day and they came in and just started doing the move. No pain no strain, which I really appreciated.I would definitely call on your movers again. Thanks again! Eileen Treon

Description of Work
moving furniture and appliances

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation. Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We hope we can help you with any future moving needs. Megan ABC Quality Moving & Storage Office: 314-772-1887 / 636-467-7555 Toll Free: 1-888-983-MOVE (6683) Fax: 636-467-7553 Email: info@abcqualitymovers.com www.ABCQUALITYMOVERS.COM

02/26/2021

Sarah S.

My whole experience with ABC Quality Moving and Storage was wonderful! The office was friendly and very accommodating, and the quote was spot on. On the day of the move, Dustin and Will showed up on time, and were professional and friendly, as well. They loaded the truck quickly, while still taking the time to protect my furniture so it didn't get damaged in the move across town. They unloaded the truck even faster, and everything arrived in the same condition as it was before the move. They made sure to put every item in the room I requested, which made unpacking a breeze. I would highly recommend ABC Quality Moving and Storage, and try to request Dustin and Will if you can!

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy to hear your move went smoothly. Thank you for the recommendation. Megan 314-772-1887 abcqualitymovers.com info@abcqualitymovers.com

Moving - local & long distance, residential & commercial, packing, storage, auto transport (with long distance moves only) pianos, safes, antiques, pool tables, and most specialty.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover