High Maintenance Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2015

private street

Woodbury, MN 55125

SPECIAL OFFER- $275 for 30 windows & gutters cleaned. book online at Twincitiesguttercleaning.com/shop-offers (Valid for 1&2 story homes) 651-560-8847 We are a Professional Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Power/Soft Washing Service.

09/27/2020

Chris H.

Never received a call or email regarding my request.

Description of Work
Eave Spoout Cleaning/Power Washing

12/09/2019

Pete M.

Wanted to use a second time but I wasn't able to contact.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

12/09/2019

Mike F.

Everything went very well, except that the assistant did not shut off the water valve on the outdoor garden hose before they left the premises and I found it running about 15 minutes afterward. But I would hire them again, they were very prompt, efficient and polite in their conversation.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, and leaf and algae treatment on the roof

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

10/31/2019

Christina M.

They asked for photo of home and sent estimate. Then they said they could not get to it until 11/14 which would be too late according to them. I do not enjoy having my chain jerked and time wasted by a company that could have told me they could not do the job in the first place. Now I need to scramble to try Nd find someone else to do the job. Obviously not a reliable service.

Description of Work
Fall Gutter clean out

Category gutter cleaning

The client took days to respond to estimate at the end of the season. By the time she responded, we were booked up. Rather than put her on a waiting list we couldn’t get to, I told her at that point we wouldn’t make it before winter hits. Obviously the right thing to do.

08/12/2019

Daniel S.

Work was accomplished efficiently and without any problems

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on two levels of roof and garage.

08/12/2019

Dan N.

I made an appointment with Rich. On the day of the appointment Rich emailed me to say he would be able to arrive early, which he did. He did a great job cleaning the gutters. Mine had small trees growing in them and needed cleaning badly. All the work was done in less than an hour and all the debris was cleaned up and removed. I couldn't be happier with his service and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

06/05/2019

Natalie T.

Rich is great. We have used him for three years now for window cleaning and gutter cleaning. He is always on time, does a fantastic job, and has a fair price. It always amazes me how efficient he is also. I will continue to use high maintenance services because I really appreciate the quality of services they offer:)

Description of Work
Window washing, gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

It’s always great working with you [Member Name Removed]! See you in the spring (hopefully construction in your neighborhood is complete).

12/08/2018

LAURA L.

I called as the weather was turning cold early in November. Rich had a lot to get done, but fit me in on a day that the temperature rose above freezing. I was desperate and he really helped me out. Price was super reasonable, also - $139, which is less than other companies have charged me.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned.

12/04/2018

Michael C.

Rich was responded quickly to my inquiries. Cleaned the gutters when he said he would, and I was happy with the results. I will definitely use his service again. I never met him in person. All communication was done over phone or email.

Description of Work
Needed gutters cleaned.

10/02/2018

Beth C.

Rich responded immediately to my request for an estimate. One other outfit did as well, but I went with Rich because he was so prompt and reasonable. He arrived as scheduled, is very personable and focused, and got right to the work. He was incredibly fast and thorough, and took pictures of his work from the roof so I could see how clear the gutters now are! (See picture, note roof height, newly-empty gutter, one of many on this big old house.) He alerted me to a problem area, a roof over a flat porch where we do have trouble every winter, and he described what is happening up there so I understand how to fix that. He used tarps and a leaf-blower to clear debris. I could not be more pleased and impressed with his work! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on an old, very tall house

08/24/2018

Chris W.

They did a great job. Explained what they would do. When complete, explained what they found which aligned with our observations (overflowing in various locations - same as they found). Would hire again!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

07/30/2018

lynn L.

Wonderful. They kept in touch as far as timing, showed up as planned and did the job efficiently and well.

Description of Work
removed old gutter screens, cleaned gutters, installed new gutter screens

07/09/2018

Mary I.

Richard did a great job of cleaning off our roof. We had a lot of tree branches and leaves on our roof. He removed them all and blew the leaves and debris off. He also shoveled the debris out of the valley on our roof. He was very friendly and were very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Our Roof was cleaned of branches, leaves and debris.

Category roof cleaning

06/04/2018

Jean G.

This was a great experience! Richard showed up when he said he would; he got up on the roof of our two story house and swept the debris (matted oak pollen, sticks, etc.) from the roof and the top of the screen-covered gutters; and his assistant picked up the debris that fell to the ground. We will hire him again next year.

Description of Work
Sweep debris off the roof of our two story house

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

11/13/2017

Galen C.

I couldn't be more satisfied with the work performed by High Maintenance Service. Professional, friendly, thorough. Because of the temperature, there was some ice holding leaves in the gutters. He chipped out the icy leaves! He removed all leaves from roof areas, then blew the leaves off the landscaping below when finished. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning service

11/06/2017

Mark H.

Clogged downspout cleaned and functioning again. Mistakes happen, it’s how they are resolved that counts. A downspout extension was crushed in the cleaning process but HMS had it replaced with a brand new extension by 10 AM the next day. That’s good service. I would use them again for this work.

Description of Work
Rain gutter cleaning.

10/26/2017

James R.

I bought one of the pre paid deals on line. I got an email responce the same day setting up the date. On the date they called and gave me an one hour window of the time they would arrive. they arrived within the time they said. Did a great job! This was the second year in a row I used them.

Description of Work
Cleaned out rain gutters and down spouts.

10/13/2017

Stefan K.

Excellent job. They were right on schedule and were very professional.

Description of Work
Great work! Richard replaced gutters and installed leaf screens.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

10/10/2017

Andrew N.

Good. There was a schedule change, but they communicated ahead of time and the work was done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
140ft of gutters cleaned

08/31/2017

Elizabeth J.

Good, but I didn't realize my roof was so dirty. The cleanser he uses takes time to work. So it is now patience and time to tell. Richard did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning.

Category roof cleaning

07/25/2017

Amanda B.

It went well, but he requested that we reschedule. When he was able to come out, he did a good job. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters on my 2 story house

07/24/2017

Bryan T.

Guy performing the work was very professional and did a great job not only cleaning the gutters but the debris that fell from the roof after. Would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and install gutter guards on 2nd story

07/13/2017

cassandra N.

It was great. He came out, got the job done, and left. Fast and very professional!

Description of Work
I needed my gutters cleaned out.

07/04/2017

Sheila L.

Quick response to my email, followed up with date and time of service. He arrived at agreed upon time. I had to leave so I don't exactly how long the job took. When I returned everything had been cleaned up and the gutters looked great.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

06/22/2017

Jeff P.

Richard was very professional. Richard came out after giving me quote over the phone. He realized what I needed was going to take much more time and cost more money. I decided to wait and do another time. He didn't even charge me for the 15-20 minutes he was here on my roof for his time. I would recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers Coupon

Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC

David Russel Felt and Ryan William Clarkson started the company and contributed their middle names to form Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC. Our Crews are in teams of 2-3 depending on the amount of work that day. Each team member has been hand selected by the owner of Russel Williams. Each person has high integrity, a strong work ethic, and strong personal values. When Russel Williams first started cleaning windows it was a group of friends that went to Bethel University that wanted to not only enjoy their job and have job satisfaction, but to also make all of our customers thrilled with their windows. We continue these values to this day and look forward to providing only the highest quality of work to each and every customer.

Super Wash Bro's

Here at Super Wash Bros, we pride ourselves in performing top of the line SoftWashing and Pressure Washing services for our communities. We are dedicated to going above and beyond our customers expectations while also providing the highest level of cleaning which is promised by Super Wash Bros.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Window washing, Pressure washing (Snow and leaf removal locally)