Brigley Roofing & Exteriors

Minnesota
Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2024

Woodbury, MN 55125

Full service roofing company, family owned and locally operated for over 94 years. We Supervise our Sub-contractors. We're fully insured and bonded in good standing with the BBB. Quality, experienced workmanship on Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows - all exteriors. Locations in both Minneapolis and St. Paul....

roofing (38)gutter repair (4)siding companies (2)skylight installation (1)

09/27/2021

KEITH K.

The company contacted me immediately to say they don't do flat roofs. I appreciate that they responded quickly to my inquiry.

Description of Work
Have a flat roof replaced.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

Thank you for the positive review [Member Name Removed]. If you ever need work on siding or gutters (or a sloped roof), please give us a call. Mark - Brigley Roofing & Exteriors

09/08/2020

Sharon O.

Everything went smoothly. I dealt with Mark Catlin. He answered all questions and was available whenever I sent him a text. I was pleased with their roofing crew also. Polite and cleaned up everything on my premises when done.

Description of Work
New roof and Leaf Guards replaced

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! Please reach out if there's anything we can help you with in the future. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you.

06/12/2020

Matthew N.

Mark and Brigley Roofing replaced our roof in the summer of 2019, and they did an excellent job. We live in a hail-prone area of Dakota County, and our roof had sustained multiple hail storms over the years. Our house's previous owners had been unable to get their homeowner's insurance to fix some hail damage, but Mark successfully worked with our insurance company and in the end the nearly 20-year old roof was replaced. Mark's team was punctual, easy to work with, and addressed all of our questions in a prompt and professional manner. When we were trying to decide between some similar colored shingles, Mark even brought over actual shingle samples in different colors so we could see how they looked with our existing siding color. The new three-dimensional architectural-shingled roof is now officially one year old and it looks as good as new - no issues, no leaks.

Description of Work
Replace a roof due to hail damage

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] - I was going through our Angie's List reviews and noticed that I never responded to your very kind review - thank you! I hope you had a nice summer during this crazy year. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you ever have questions or if there's anything we can help with in the future. Mark - Brigley Roofing and Exteriors

12/04/2019

Steve M.

I had asked Brigley Roofing for a quote to replace our roof because I suspected it had been damaged. They provided an assessment of the roof's condition and also informed me that no repair or replacement was required at this time. I appreciate their honesty and professionalism. I will definitely call them again when it's time to actually replace our roof.

Description of Work
Assess condition of my roof

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - A belated "thank you" for your excellent review last year - very much appreciated. Please feel free to call or send an Angie's List request if you would like help with anything in the future. Mark - Brigley Roofing and Exteriors

08/26/2019

Kelly H.

Mark and the Brigley crew were amazing! Communication was very easy, the crew showed up on time and were very professional and courteous! They were able to finish our project in one day and cleanup was awesome! Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of a roof

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - thank you so much for the awesome review - very much appreciated :) It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. Have a fabulous labor day weekend! Mark

06/18/2019

barb B.

Mark was great to work with. Very professional, flexible and the work was excellent and done in a timely manner. Our roof is shared with a neighbor in a side-by-side townhome. We had difficulty in dealing with our neighbor and Mark was really patient in dealing with our on again, off again project. He was also great in dealing with our insurance company to make sure we got as much money for our claim as possible and a time extension. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I've been going back to give a big "thank you" to our excellent customers that were generous enough to leave a review. Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope you had a nice summer even though 2020 has been quite a mess. Feel free to call or submit an Angie's List request if there's anything we can to do for you in the future. Mark - Brigley Roofing and Exteriors

11/22/2018

Paul B.

After a hail storm (1.5 yrs ago) that damaged homes in a large section of the St. Paul suburbs, many homes required new roofing. Brigley Roofing was recommend to us by others, so we made the decision to work a company that had a good reputation among family members. Long story short, we were extremely pleased with their craftsmanship, attention to detail, timeliness, and customer support. If we ever experience any other storm related damage, Brigley's will be our first port of call.

Description of Work
New asphalt roofing

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

09/09/2017

Kathryn H.

Communicated with Mark about getting a bid and then never heard back from him.

Description of Work
I needed a bid for my house and garage roof.

Work Completed On 09/09/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed] - I am so sorry about the delay in getting back to you regarding your e-mail request. It's been a crazy busy year with all of the storm damage in the twin cities, but that's not a valid excuse. I will give you a call tomorrow to apologize to you directly and see if there is anything we can do to help you with your project and possibly make amends for our poor responsiveness. Mark - Brigley Roofing and Exteriors

08/23/2017

Scott B.

Fine, no work needed. Only paid for visit and inspection.

Description of Work
Inspected solar light

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

07/31/2017

Gregory Matthew R.

Great! I had this company shingle my roof, they're GREAT!

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

06/06/2017

Jeffrey T.

Mark was great. He called back within a couple of hours and actually came out that same afternoon. He was able to replace our shingles the same day with the one's we had left when the house was built. He also did an inspection for any further hail damage (which there wasn't anything significant) and the general condition of our roof that's now 10 years old. Nothing further needed right now. He then followed up that same evening with an email explaining in detail what he found and providing pictures along with it. Very professional. We will definitely look to Brigley for anything we need on our roof down the road.

Description of Work
Needed some shingles replaced and roof inspected following storms.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

04/10/2017

Eileen K.

Final bill was less than was originally quoted. Great company. We would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Small repair job (lost shingles in the high wind storm).

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

09/11/2016

WINNIE W.

I truly do not believe a more honest roofing company exists. It would be so easy with an old roof and a few leaks to tell me to just replace the whole thing, but for the second time in a couple years, this company suggested a few minor repairs, and told me I still have about 5 years on to go before the roof will need replacing. (Last time they said 5-7.) He installed kickoff flashing on a rear section of roof over our kitchen, something he said was not code at the time our roof was installed. And he repaired a leak around a roof vent, and resealed two others nearby for good measure.

Description of Work
Repairs - 2 leaks, and evaluation of how many more years we have on our roof

Work Completed On 09/11/2016

08/31/2015

Richard B.

fast estimate. first on site of 3 estimates - one roofer didn't even bother to visit the site. good price. nice job completed rapidly.

Description of Work
replaced 19 yr old roof and skylight

Work Completed On 08/26/2015

08/20/2015

Joe J.

Dan is great! We had water leaking in the house after a very hard rain and I called numerous companys and some did not even return my call and others could not come out until later in the week and also where going to charge a fee just to come and look. Dan came out right away, took a look and made a plan with me to get the repair done. He was back the next day and made all repairs and even while he was up there cleaned out some of my gutters. Great service and price. I would highly reccomend.

Description of Work
Sealed up leaks in roof around vents and other areas

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/09/2015

05/11/2015

JAMES E.

.Great roofing company saw something that wasn't up to code and he fixed it. Very professional, didn't bother customer. Cleaned up after themselves, they didn't goof off got things done. Very satisfied with the work that was done. They worked very hard. Highly recommended. They were on time as stated

Description of Work
.Replaced roof

Work Completed On 05/06/2015

03/30/2015

WINNIE W.

Brigley Roofing has to be one of the most honest businesses I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We had water pouring through a window, something that had happened years ago once before. At the time, we spent thousands to replace shingles and ice/water shield on the bottom 10 feet of our roof. Now I know, that it wasn't actually the cause of the water pouring through our window from the top. Brigley explained that what was happening was that we have too much moisture/humidity in the house (something we have had other evidence of, so I believe him), and that it had frozen in our walls, and when it warmed some of it came pouring through our window. He took me outside and also showed me where it was weeping from our siding. Another company would have sold me a new roof. But he told me we had 7-10 years left on this roof, but that we were missing a furnace cap (I'd just found it in the yard deteriorated), and one vent in the roof wasn't properly sealed. When I do need a roof, you can bet these guys are who I will call. For now, they have replaced my furnace cap, repaired a vent, and explained to me how to monitor and minimize the humidity in the house. Twas truly a pleasure to do business with them.

Description of Work
We had what we thought was a bad leak which we called him to consult on. He explained the cause of the leak that wasn't a leak, and performed a different repair.

Work Completed On 03/19/2015

12/08/2014

PAULA T.

Everything was great, and it was a smooth process from start to finish. The gentleman showed on time, did excellent work, and went above and beyond to ensure that the siding's trim was a good match to the rest of the house.

Description of Work
They installed some siding and did some shingle repair.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

11/01/2014

Dave D.

Brigley Roofing replaced our roof nine years ago. At the time Dan helped us get satisfaction for poorly manufactured shingles. He replaced defective shingles so we could send them in and file a claim with the roofing company. The company (GAF) furnished the shingles and Brigley roofing provided the labor for a new roof.. Nine years later some manufacturing flaws became evident. I called Dan and he was out here to make the necessary repairs within four days. Again, it was service with a smile.

Description of Work
Repaired manufacturing defects on our roof

Work Completed On 10/01/2014

02/11/2014

Anne F.

Brigley Roofing replaced the one section of our roof when all other roofing companies we contacted would only replace the whole roof. Our roof was replaced maybe 5-8 years ago so the whole roof was good except for that one area. They were very professional and great to work with. Very reasonably priced too!!

Description of Work
Replaced shingles on one section of the roof as well as a rotted soffit and fascia

Work Completed On 10/14/2013

11/17/2013

Thomas R.

They were very prompt. The job and clean-up was done well.

Description of Work
re-roofed two outbuildings and some custom carpentry on the rafters and fascia.

Work Completed On 07/17/2013

09/23/2013

Julie B.

Very informative and helpful in determing what should/could be done to repair siding damaged by a tree trimming company.

Description of Work
provided an estimate for repair of siding.

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/09/2013

09/19/2013

Joan F.

Did not do the roofing job.

Description of Work
Over twenty years ago Brigley Roofing put a new roof on our house. Their work was excellent, completed on schedule, with great attention to doing a good quality job. The work lasted well, but when we needed gutter repairs, we decided it would be desirable to replace our old roof. Because we were happy with their earlier work, we called Brigley Roofing. When Mr. Brigley came to bid we found him to be very responsive, knowledgeable and trustworthy. We did receive a lower bid from another company, and decided to go with them.