Affordable Building LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2014

I am an S-corporation licensed with the State of Minnesota with license #BC215194. I have been in business for 22 years providing almost all remodeling & renovation services. I do all the work myself with no employees. I do specialize in working with a homeowner if they want to do part of the work of a project themselves. Service area covered: Woodbury & surrounding areas, 7 county metro area, western Wisconsin....

Craftsman's Choice Inc

Craftsman's Choice Inc. Founded in 1998, By Ben Juncker & Matt Enfield has grown and is currently a team of 20 hard working professionals. We are a full service exterior remodeling company. In the beginning we worked as an independent crew for larger companies. Our experience inspired us to form our own team to offer what many large companies did not: Service - Integrity - Quality. Our vision was to create a company offering superior products, honest salesmanship and highly skilled installation. To achieve these goals, we formed our own company, Craftsman’s Choice Inc. We are a James Hardie Siding Elite Preferred Remodeler. MN license # BC384780. Thank you for considering our company, Sincerely, The Craftsman’s Choice Team James Hardie Preferred Remodeler. Marvin windows 27 Super Service Awards. Pella & Anderson. Additional phone number- 7632767465 Additional fax number- 7632767467

American Building Contractors Inc

American Building Contractors (ABC) has been helping Homeowners, Property Managers and Board Members since 1998 with their roofing, siding, windows and gutter needs. We believe in always putting the wants, needs and concerns of our customers first. Our team is committed to delivering on our promise of safety and respect for you, your time and your property. We appreciate "It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!" Our Insurance Restoration Services Department helps our customers before, during and after mother nature strikes, with understanding the claims process to complete restoration. ABC's headquarters is in Burnsville, MN and we are licensed to do business in 44 states. Our regional offices are in Illinois and Florida.

Offers by American Building Contractors Inc on Angi
Twin Cities Siding Professionals

Take $2,500 Off your siding project in celebration of our 25th Anniversary! Click DEALS to claim the offer (terms and conditions apply). At Twin Cities Siding Professionals, our goal is to help homeowners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes by providing them with a wide range of quality contracting services. We use only the highest quality materials and most advanced installation techniques. As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler, we are experts in the installation of America’s #1 siding brand. Minneapolis and St. Paul homeowners know to turn to Twin Cities Siding Professionals for the design and installation of top of the line James Hardie fiber cement siding. More than just a siding company, we also specialize in Marvin Windows & Doors. We are proud to partner with Marvin as an Authorized Replacement Contractor. Additionally, we offer Brock White manufactured stone, Azek decking, and both interior and exterior painting services. The experience that our customers have with our company means the world to us. That is why we strive to provide superior customer service, keeping an open line of communication between the homeowner, the project manager, and the crew working on the project. Whether you need siding in St. Paul, windows in Minneapolis, or a deck in Minnetonka, we will be at your service, with a smile on our face, and your best interests at heart. License # BC752041.

Offers by Twin Cities Siding Professionals on Angi

06/04/2015

Description of Work
Installed french patio door and 2 windows.

Category ceramic tile,decks,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

11/06/2014

Alan came to meet with us to help decide what we wanted the porch to look like. He was very good in helping us put our ideas together. He came back in about a week to go over the plans and estimate with us. He explained how he would construct the porch and how long it would take. He was neat and professional in his work. . When he left at the end of the day the construction site was cleaned up. We...

Description of Work
Alan add a screen porch on our house and replaced 2 patio doors.

Category decks,remodeling,woodworking,doors,sunrooms,patios

Thank You for choosing me to work with. I also enjoyed having you call me back to finish your basement, reroof your house, build a garden shed & repair your water damage.

10/27/2014

His work has always been excellent. He is very careful and leaves the work area clean. His prices are reasonable and he has a great personality and is very amiable. I would gladly recommend Alan to anyone needing home repair or remodel. Thanks

Description of Work
Alan installed a new service door and molding around the door. He also reattached my electric meter to the house. Alan has done a number of projects at my house over the past 5 years including finishing a basement, painting, replacing toilets and repairing bathroom grout.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

Thank You for choosing me to work with. I appreciate you calling me back numerous times for the other projects. Installing the kitchen cabinets & countertops when I finished your basement was a highlight of the job.

Remodeling, renovations & additions. Decks, porches, sheds & garages. Siding. Roofing. Windows & doors.

Taping drywall. Masonry. Electrical. Plumbing.