Affordable Building LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2014

I am an S-corporation licensed with the State of Minnesota with license #BC215194. I have been in business for 22 years providing almost all remodeling & renovation services. I do all the work myself with no employees. I do specialize in working with a homeowner if they want to do part of the work of a project themselves. Service area covered: Woodbury & surrounding areas, 7 county metro area, western Wisconsin....

Revel Painting

Revel’s mission is to use proven systems to perform maintenance services that leave customers with memorable experiences and time to do what they love. Our vision is to become a household name in our market, an industry leader in customer service and a rewarding career opportunity for people in our community. ​ Revel’s customer focus is on providing exceptional experiences and service at a competitive price. Revel uses all in-house employees, high-quality products, and efficient systems that have been fine-tuned over years of implementation. Suppliers and employees love Revel for its loyalty, professionalism and positive energy. ​ As Revel looks toward the future, it plans to spread its commitment to exceptional experiences into other maintenance services including: window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. By adding quality people that share Revel’s vision and values, the company will continue to expand across the Twin Cities and grow into a trusted leader in the industry.

Upton Inc

We are Affordable painting at it’s finest. Founded by Owner/President Scott Solliday, affordable painting has been in business for over 22 years serving the Twin Cities of Minnesota. We specialize in Exterior, Interior, Commercial Painting and Carpentry. Affordable Painting We have been in the exterior and interior painting business for 25 years. We have established a wide clientele list thru out the twin cities. We approach each job big or small with accountability to our clients. We look forward to servicing you and your painting needs.

American Building Contractors Inc

American Building Contractors (ABC) has been helping Homeowners, Property Managers and Board Members since 1998 with their roofing, siding, windows and gutter needs. We believe in always putting the wants, needs and concerns of our customers first. Our team is committed to delivering on our promise of safety and respect for you, your time and your property. We appreciate "It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!" Our Insurance Restoration Services Department helps our customers before, during and after mother nature strikes, with understanding the claims process to complete restoration. ABC's headquarters is in Burnsville, MN and we are licensed to do business in 44 states. Our regional offices are in Illinois and Florida.

Offers by American Building Contractors Inc on Angi

06/04/2015

Description of Work
Installed french patio door and 2 windows.

Category ceramic tile,decks,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

11/06/2014

Alan came to meet with us to help decide what we wanted the porch to look like. He was very good in helping us put our ideas together. He came back in about a week to go over the plans and estimate with us. He explained how he would construct the porch and how long it would take. He was neat and professional in his work. . When he left at the end of the day the construction site was cleaned up. We...

Description of Work
Alan add a screen porch on our house and replaced 2 patio doors.

Category decks,remodeling,woodworking,doors,sunrooms,patios

Thank You for choosing me to work with. I also enjoyed having you call me back to finish your basement, reroof your house, build a garden shed & repair your water damage.

10/27/2014

His work has always been excellent. He is very careful and leaves the work area clean. His prices are reasonable and he has a great personality and is very amiable. I would gladly recommend Alan to anyone needing home repair or remodel. Thanks

Description of Work
Alan installed a new service door and molding around the door. He also reattached my electric meter to the house. Alan has done a number of projects at my house over the past 5 years including finishing a basement, painting, replacing toilets and repairing bathroom grout.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

Thank You for choosing me to work with. I appreciate you calling me back numerous times for the other projects. Installing the kitchen cabinets & countertops when I finished your basement was a highlight of the job.

Remodeling, renovations & additions. Decks, porches, sheds & garages. Siding. Roofing. Windows & doors.

Taping drywall. Masonry. Electrical. Plumbing.