Advanced TherEX Rehab Specialists

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

We accept most insurance plans. Please call ahead to verify that your insurance is accepted....

11/04/2012

Went to Jan for sports rehab and to get rid of headaches. She is fantastic at what she does. She utilizes numberous treatments I have not seen elsewhere to acheive the best results! She is so good with my headaches. I have not had to see her in over a year for treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical therapy off and on since 2001 for various sports injuries, ankle, knee, and shoulder surgeries as well as therapy related to headaches from neck pain due to sitting at a computer for a living.

10/31/2012

I have had significant pain reduction in my ankle thanks to Dan.s professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical therapy after ankle fracture and two surgeries.

10/30/2012

Jan Hanson is a professional who goes the extra mile to ensure one's health issues get resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have chronic pain in my neck and shoulder. Jan Hanson has helped me with appropriate strength exercises. A muscle stim device to retrain muscles.

CATEGORY physical therapist

Physical therapy. Primal Reflex Release Technique, MicroCurrent Point Stimulation (MPS), Myofacial Release, Pilates Reformer Exercise (Medical Pilates), Associative Awareness Technique, Soft Tissue Mobilization, Relaxation Exercises, Well Health Exercise Prescription, and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard