Bravo Protection Products

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2009

Auto Service
Auto Painting

Operating out of Minnetonka, Minnesota, Tom Prezioso and Charlie Gilbertson are the passionate professionals behind Bravo Protection Products. With over 18 years of combined experience, they are clearly the Twin Cities’ Premier “Clear Bra and Window Tint Specialists.” Offering installation of clear bras and Lumar window tint, they can protect your automobile, home and office. Tom was the owner and founder of Bravo Auto Bra when he partnered with Charlie, an experienced window tinter. Together they formed Bravo Protection Products. These two industry leaders possess the expertise, the attitudes, and the experience to make Bravo a clear bra and window tinting two-man powerhouse....

St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Affordable Auto Service

At Affordable Auto, we pride ourselves on repairing and maintaining your vehicle right the first time. With over 25 years of experience servicing vehicles, we work on every car like it is our own! No matter what vehicle repair you need, our auto technicians are ready to get you back on the road. We handle all auto repairs to your foreign, domestic, or hybrid vehicle no matter how major or minor. Award winning. Locally owned & operated.

Offers by Affordable Auto Service on Angi

06/26/2020

Excellent service! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get some tint on a vehicle or elsewhere. Quick to get a quote, worked me into the schedule same week, and the tint looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Window Tint

05/30/2018

They never responded to my email and I sent 2 of them

Description of Work
Yard cleaning

05/07/2018

This is our third time working with Bravo - service, pricing and quality are all consisting great!

Description of Work
Window tint for the new car

04/27/2017

Job was estimated at 2 hours which was exactly right. They were professional in all aspects and freely answered all my questions. I would recommend them for anyone considering this type of service.

Description of Work
They applied protective paint film to my new vehicle.

Category auto repair,window tinting

07/05/2016

Bravo was punctual, polite, and responsive to my questions when I first called. They also set up an appointment within a couple of days of my call (would have had me in next-day if I didn't have a conflict). The work they did appears to be very high quality (though I can't wash the windows for a couple more weeks to say for sure). The price was pretty expensive at $650 but that was driven by the f...

Description of Work
Installed tint on all windows in my car.

08/04/2015

These guys did a fantastic job! Auto tinting is a SCIENCE and ART! Don't even try on your own unless you like wasting your time and $!! Why would you when these guys will do it in no time and for a reasonable price?! I had an appointment at 2. Got my car right in and they were done when they said they would be. Tom and Charlie were fun to talk to, professional and did a fantastic job. I'd recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Tinted 5 windows and put 3M protection cups under my door handles.

04/29/2015

This process was so easy! I made an appointment and the vehicle was ready to go in no time! Great attention to detail. Very satisfied with the service performed.

Description of Work
Applied window tint to my vehicle.

08/18/2014

I was heartbroken to scratch my new car just a few months after driving off the lot, but, fortunately, we'd gotten the 3M protective film upon purchase. I visited the shop without an appointment, and the tech immediately offered an on-the-spot price estimate. I made an appointment, and the work was complete even before the hour-and-a-half time estimate. The car looks great and we were so glad to have this option.

Description of Work
Replaced 3M protective film on front car bumper.

06/12/2014

Some small specs got caught in film, but not terribly noticeable if you aren't looking for it. Over all I am very pleased with my window tinting and would use bravo again.

Description of Work
Full window tint at 50% shade. They also do 35%, but that is illegal shading.

01/09/2014

They were fantastic, quick, fairly priced. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They tinted the windows in my car.

Category window tinting service

Auto & residential window tinting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover